Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
What do you think about LeadsLeap? (Read 59662 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: What do you think about LeadsLeap?
Reply #105 - 1st Aug, 2022 at 11:42am

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #106 - 4th Aug, 2022 at 2:37am

Traffic has tripled in one week. He has learned the secret of the PTP  Money

https://leadsleap.com/blog/leadsleap-traffic-co-op-after-1-week/?r=

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #107 - 7th Aug, 2022 at 9:03pm

There is no secret. You'll get caught off-guard and fast if you don't check the traffic sources thoroughly.
Such "traffic tripling" over night smells like horse-Censored in my book, meaning it's likely fake so better investigate before it's too late.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #108 - 7th Aug, 2022 at 11:33pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 7th Aug, 2022 at 9:03pm:
There is no secret. You'll get caught off-guard and fast if you don't check the traffic sources thoroughly.
Such "traffic tripling" over night smells like horse-Censored in my book, meaning it's likely fake so better investigate before it's too late.

The co-op is brand new so they just gave their people more outlets to promote. They did have another issue because they weren't letting people send 'bulk traffic' which was traffic above a certain volume level. It didn't matter if the traffic was good traffic like something from PTCS or Neobux, they were just concerned with the volume. They errantly assumed volume = lower quality. If I sent 100 clicks per day from neobux, that was OK. If I sent 100K from Neo per day - which is easily doable - they considered that bulk traffic even though it was the same traffic. This was not logical and it stifled the amount of traffic they got. It's amazing how many PO's shoot themselves in the foot like that based on a false paradigm or belief system.

The co-op changed that rule. They accept any traffic to the co-op, analyze the quality, and pay relative to that. They should have done that from the start. So I think this is why the traffic has increased. I've gone from promoting only banners (because they weren't affected by the volume rule) to sending 400 page views per day via PTCS. I could start sending via Neo but I'm not sure how they will react to a flood of traffic. Usually, when you do that and become successful, the rules 'change'. So I will take it easy at this point and build up.

Gradualism always works best in these scenarios and I'll let the PO prove their integrity before I start spending my money in a big way.

I'm here to earn a profit with them, not for them.
« Last Edit: 8th Aug, 2022 at 12:06am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #109 - 12th Aug, 2022 at 2:46am

I've entered the 'credit encashment' phase of my growth. Basically, if you can earn 50 credits per day from yourself or your referrals, you can cash these in. It starts at 10 cents per day. So I'm close to earning 10 cents every day which at this point will lower my monthly upgrade cost. I also have one upgraded downline who I assume has joined for the tools the site offers so it seems that person will be a long-term upgrade. With two upgrades your own is paid for.

If I can get my encashment up to 30 cents per day (150 credits, not a hard thing for me to do) then my upgrade and all that goes with it (random referrals, free credits, etc.) is paid for.

There is also a co-op payout once per week on Fridays. I haven't seen how lucrative that will be yet.

I might try some test marketing on Neo soon to see where this can go.

I'm very optimistic about this.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #110 - 17th Aug, 2022 at 4:41am

I saw the title of this and I thought: "here it comes!"  Smiley

But he surprised to the upside again:

Important Changes To Our Credit System

https://leadsleap.com/blog/important-changes-to-our-credit-system/?r=

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #111 - 18th Aug, 2022 at 5:05pm

So, from my understanding, they reduced the multilevel referral earnings in order to increase the surfing earnings?

If that is really bad they mention these:
Quote:
Coop traffic now accounts for 77% of our total traffic.

Quote:
We will monitor the impact of these changes for a week. If there is no significant negative impact, it will be final.

Well, if you own a big part of that and pause delivering traffic for a week.. they might see the drop and maybe consider reverting the changes. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 18th Aug, 2022 at 5:51pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #112 - 19th Aug, 2022 at 12:48am

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Aug, 2022 at 5:05pm:
So, from my understanding, they reduced the multilevel referral earnings in order to increase the surfing earnings?

If that is really bad they mention these:

Well, if you own a big part of that and pause delivering traffic for a week.. they might see the drop and maybe consider reverting the changes. Roll Eyes

The multilevel referral earning probably won't affect most people. I only have 2% of my referrals on my third level and I'm a pretty prolific promoter so it is essentially a 'tax' on the big dogs. They should make it up in traffic credits though which is what many of the big dogs can take advantage of

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #113 - 8th Oct, 2022 at 4:21am

I haven't reported on this in a while. Things are going well. As I suspected if people join to get the business tools and upgrade, they are most likely to stick. I have one upgrade but he pays consistently. I get 50% commission so he is paying half my pro upgrade. Earnings from co-op promotion and other paid-to benefits pay for the other half of my upgrade so I am now cash flow positive there and growing a downline. As a pro member I get free referrals so my team is growing.

Co-op earnings have stayed consistent after the first trial run and he seems happy about the results. The referral rate per click is going well

I am thinking about test marketing in a bigger way to see if it will continue to grow. This is always the dicey part as this is when the results and the rules change. I hope it doesn't this time. It's time to test the next level. Please don't fail me this time  Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #114 - 9th Oct, 2022 at 6:16am

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Oct, 2022 at 4:21am:
I haven't reported on this in a while. Things are going well. As I suspected if people join to get the business tools and upgrade, they are most likely to stick. I have one upgrade but he pays consistently. I get 50% commission so he is paying half my pro upgrade. Earnings from co-op promotion and other paid-to benefits pay for the other half of my upgrade so I am now cash flow positive there and growing a downline. As a pro member I get free referrals so my team is growing.

Co-op earnings have stayed consistent after the first trial run and he seems happy about the results. The referral rate per click is going well

I am thinking about test marketing in a bigger way to see if it will continue to grow. This is always the dicey part as this is when the results and the rules change. I hope it doesn't this time. It's time to test the next level. Please don't fail me this time  Feeling beat up

I'm going to test-fire a neo ad next week. Hopefully it will all go well

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #115 - 14th Oct, 2022 at 2:47am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Oct, 2022 at 6:16am:
I'm going to test-fire a neo ad next week. Hopefully it will all go well

That was a major flop. I'm not going to try that again.  Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #116 - 15th Oct, 2022 at 9:50pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Oct, 2022 at 2:47am:
That was a major flop. I'm not going to try that again.  Grin

That bad, huh?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #117 - 17th Oct, 2022 at 9:34am

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Oct, 2022 at 9:50pm:
That bad, huh?

Two signups from 100k+ impressions Smiley Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #118 - 18th Oct, 2022 at 2:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Oct, 2022 at 9:34am:
Two signups from 100k+ impressions Smiley Feeling beat up

Are you talking about clicks or banner / text impressions?

Cause there's a difference between 100K actual clicks onto your site and just 100K impressions whether or not the visitors actually clicks on the banner / text link.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #119 - 19th Oct, 2022 at 11:32pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Oct, 2022 at 2:36pm:
Are you talking about clicks or banner / text impressions?

Cause there's a difference between 100K actual clicks onto your site and just 100K impressions whether or not the visitors actually clicks on the banner / text link.

Actual PTC clicks.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print