Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Buxten (Former Clixten) (Read 108852 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Clixten
Reply #120 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 12:09am

Waiting for my last year cashouts to go from pending to completed....

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #121 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:17am

ruicarlov wrote on 5th Jan, 2017 at 12:09am:
Waiting for my last year cashouts to go from pending to completed....
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/88/8892454ad787cd2ebc0d67b8ca557fa805f2944c4fb178d54...

Well, at least the bottle is not empty yet... Tongue

Btw, something I've noticed is this:

I remember them saying that they will require no clicking to be credited during Christmas but this seems to have stayed until now..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #122 - 31st May, 2017 at 5:11pm

Wow, just..... wow

Quote:
Posted Today at 12:12
Hi dear members,
I am comming with some news in order to fix some issues related to verifications and payment delays.
From this moment we will decrease the number of days till the payment will be made from maximum 20 business days to maximum 5 business days. Due the excesive number cheaters with fake accounts, fake referrals, fake upline (piramidal referal system), and due the excesive number of payments to be verified we will do a wipe out of payments. This means all pending payments will be deleted, all memberships changed to standard and balances will be deleted. Insteed all direct and rented referrals wont be deleted, they wont be deleted. From this moment the minimum withdraw is set only to $2 so new members and standard members to be able to withdraw easier even after 1st request. Also in order to stabilize more our website we will change our standard ads for standard members to $0.001 per click.

All this changes will affect many but will be beneficial not only to Clixten to revitalize it, will be beneficial to all our members that will continue working with us. By tomorrow all new members will get $1 to purchase balance & Silver for 1 week, this offer will end in 120 days, in order to regain trust of our members and encourage you to promote and get more referrals to earn even more. Now is the moment to promote. There will be some changes over entire Clixten, like reducing minimum withdraw, changes over memberships, no more maximum withdraw, and offering shares (the maximum shares avaible to be sold is limited to 10.000 only, hurry up to get some).

Shares benefits are that for every share purchased you get : 1.000 - PTC Credits ; 10.000 - Banner Ad Credits ; 100 - Points

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #123 - 31st May, 2017 at 5:41pm

Shocked

No surprise I guess. I stopped working them over a month ago because I seemed to be getting nowhere. So I guess this will kill it unless they have a good amount of cult members to believe  Smiley
« Last Edit: 31st May, 2017 at 7:54pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #124 - 31st May, 2017 at 6:52pm

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Pay $75 and get Gold status, so I that I milk the 200 days I have on my RRs or just sit still and do nothing.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #125 - 31st May, 2017 at 7:55pm

ruicarlov wrote on 31st May, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Pay $75 and get Gold status, so I that I milk the 200 days I have on my RRs or just sit still and do nothing.

That's a risk because you don't know if paying the $75 is going to send that into a black hole also  Dont know

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #126 - 31st May, 2017 at 8:01pm

Considering what they did was akin to a swap, for the time being payments should come. And since being gold increases my earning speed by 2.5 times, to a daily $2.5, within a month I should be able to get those 75$ back, plus whatever comes after.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #127 - 31st May, 2017 at 9:23pm

ruicarlov wrote on 31st May, 2017 at 8:01pm:
Considering what they did was akin to a swap, for the time being payments should come. And since being gold increases my earning speed by 2.5 times, to a daily $2.5, within a month I should be able to get those 75$ back, plus whatever comes after.

Yes, that is true. Though we are assuming that the 'swap' is not just another attempt to squeeze every last drop out of members before they cut and run

Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #128 - 19th Jun, 2017 at 5:02pm

So they have now introduced revenue shares.

I think I'll throw some bucks at this as a flyer. At least Ill get some advertising out of it

Dont know

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #129 - 24th Jun, 2017 at 5:11pm

At least it looks like it's paying on time now. I already got my first cashout. But bitcoin cashout fees are a steal. Better stick with perfect money, if you can.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #130 - 24th Jun, 2017 at 5:57pm

ruicarlov wrote on 24th Jun, 2017 at 5:11pm:
At least it looks like it's paying on time now. I already got my first cashout. But bitcoin cashout fees are a steal. Better stick with perfect money, if you can.

This is good. I don't have PM but I won't be withdrawing for a while. I'm going to go for golden membership. The shares are $10 each there and you can buy 50 of them. So I'm sinking about $200 into this one but I don't feel like I'm risking much (I'll take my BTC out when they are worth 50K so I won't need to worry about the fees Grin ). Looking at the numbers on the points contest tells me there is a lot confidence in the site still and that it creating cash flow if many of those points are connected to deposits.

The member base has a lot to do with my decision here too. Since I can get advertising with the shares, that should result in a good amount of clicks

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #131 - 24th Jun, 2017 at 11:46pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Jun, 2017 at 5:57pm:
This is good. I don't have PM but I won't be withdrawing for a while. I'm going to go for golden membership. The shares are $10 each there and you can buy 50 of them. So I'm sinking about $200 into this one but I don't feel like I'm risking much (I'll take my BTC out when they are worth 50K so I won't need to worry about the fees Grin )

There really isn't any point in paying them 10% for cashout fees. Good ol' bartermyfunds is excellent at converting BTC into PM at a very low cost. Plus you help the team. Btw, you should have some more comissions from some weeks ago.  Money

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #132 - 25th Jun, 2017 at 12:39am

ruicarlov wrote on 24th Jun, 2017 at 11:46pm:
There really isn't any point in paying them 10% for cashout fees. Good ol' bartermyfunds is excellent at converting BTC into PM at a very low cost. Plus you help the team. Btw, you should have some more comissions from some weeks ago.  Money

Yes, commissions are slowly growing there.

And come to think of it, if I were to take a cashout it would probably be in Payza since that is so much more versatile for me. If I cash out it is to buy advertising on another site but most of my sites are fully funded so I am more content with my cash and advertising growing in each one. I can avoid fees completely that way, still stay diversified and build up a huge base of avertising with these share purchases.

YGP has given me way over a hundred thousand free clicks and that is growing. I plan on doing the same at clixten but my investment in that advertising will only be about $200 (which, once upon a time, seemed like a lot of money in this arena but now seems like enough to buy a good stake in a site  Huh  Grin )

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #133 - 25th Jun, 2017 at 3:59am

Of course, that all ignores the deposit bonuses which should also be factored into the equation

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #134 - 25th Jun, 2017 at 3:29pm

Many sites can use perfect money now, including YGP, Twickerz and so on. I think Payza is not a good option for cashing out on twickerz or YGP since we get double the fees. The site charges use 5% and Payza another 3% or so. I believe clixten's fees on payza aren't very attractive, but I can't be sure about that one.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print