Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clixters.net - New site from NetAdSolution Network (Read 11887 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Clixters.net - New site from NetAdSolution Network
21st May, 2014 at 3:01pm

Quoting the admins' announcement in their forum :

Quote:
Welcome!

We would like to say hello to all Clixters. We are proud and happy to present our new site after many weeks of a hard work to get that site up and running.

Clixters.net is running under established and legal company called NetAdSolution.com With our new site we want to achieve two main goals:

- Short term goal - is to establish this site, get stable deposits to make sure all payments will be done on a daily basis. We want to attract as much advertisers as it possible as sites from NetAdSolution.com are one of the best on the market in regards of good quality advertisements.

- Long term goal - is to start profiting from Clixters and help our sister site, PTCSolution.com. It means that all future profits won't go to our pockets, they will go to Clixters and PTCSolution users. We also started working on our unique PTC script as current products on the market are not good enough to meet our long term requirements.

There are still few little things left to do like provide some new banners and introduce new member toolbar. It's already in works and it should be ready within few days. We are also awaiting for Payza to approve our site so it's not available yet.

For those who like to rent referrals - this option will be available as soon as we get proper amount of active users which will be qualified to rent or sell.

We are here for you, we are here to stay. Join and Clix with Us!

All the best

Wiktor and David.

I'm thinking of joining this one early, is anybody already in?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Re: Clixters.net - New site from NetAdSolution Network
Reply #1 - 21st May, 2014 at 3:55pm

Which forum? PtcSolution forum? Someone said it's the sister site of PtcSolution.

To answer your question, I'm not in. And you know why.  Tongue

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 21st May, 2014 at 4:07pm

Is opening a sister site a good ideia where then are payment problems with the current site?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 21st May, 2014 at 4:10pm

ruicarlov wrote on 21st May, 2014 at 4:07pm:
Is opening a sister site a good ideia where then are payment problems with the current site?

Definitely not.

But is it really owned by PtcSolution? I don't know. I just heard it on EMS forum.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 21st May, 2014 at 4:25pm

Yes, it is. Wiktor is the admin there and he mentions it in their forum.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 21st May, 2014 at 6:24pm

It's definitely not a good idea but they indeed needed a refreshment.
PTCSolution is growing again but very slowly.. and using a sister site as a balancing factor could work in this case.

I will hop in to see how this one goes.. not like I will invest there anytime soon but ok.
Maybe it would be a good way to use some of the free advertising I receive in PTCSolution there..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 22nd May, 2014 at 5:29pm

There are many offers on PTCSolution with a $2 reward so I joined with a bonus under Adrien81.

Some first glance notes :

The upgrade costs $80/year and the site offers $1 referral upgrade commission for standard members and $5 commission for upgraded members.

The grid advertising costs $8 / 2 months (just like when PTCSolution was launched).

Direct Referral limit is 100 for standard members, 200 for premium and unlimited for ultimate..

Here is an overview of their "upgrade" table :

I'll keep you up to date as we go.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 24th May, 2014 at 2:25am

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd May, 2014 at 5:29pm:
There are many offers on PTCSolution with a $2 reward so I joined with a bonus under Adrien81.

Some first glance notes :

The upgrade costs $80/year and the site offers $1 referral upgrade commission for standard members and $5 commission for upgraded members.

The grid advertising costs $8 / 2 months (just like when PTCSolution was launched).

Direct Referral limit is 100 for standard members, 200 for premium and unlimited for ultimate..

Here is an overview of their "upgrade" table :

http://i.imgur.com/hENcS34.png

I'll keep you up to date as we go.

I think it will be quite some time before I trust him again with $80 in upgrade money. If I were going to spend my money on upgrades in their network it would be at PTCS in order to take advantage of the RRs I have there already but I have other place to spend before I spend there too

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 24th May, 2014 at 3:30am

moneymarketing wrote on 24th May, 2014 at 2:25am:
I think it will be quite some time before I trust him again with $80 in upgrade money. If I were going to spend my money on upgrades in their network it would be at PTCS in order to take advantage of the RRs I have there already but I have other place to spend before I spend there too

I believe there's not much need in upgrading until you are long way into their referral limits..
Standard members earn $0.01 from their referrals clicking the standard ads so it's ok with that.

That's actually one of the interesting parts just like what got me in PTCS in the first place...
Almost no other sites pay these amounts to standard members.. so it's kind of unique there..

Also I expect them to run an upgrade promo some time later on and the price will most likely be close to half of that.
For now I'll only use free advertising to promote it.. including my own site as well..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 24th May, 2014 at 2:05pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th May, 2014 at 3:30am:
I believe there's not much need in upgrading until you are long way into their referral limits..
Standard members earn $0.01 from their referrals clicking the standard ads so it's ok with that.

That's actually one of the interesting parts just like what got me in PTCS in the first place...
Almost no other sites pay these amounts to standard members.. so it's kind of unique there..

Also I expect them to run an upgrade promo some time later on and the price will most likely be close to half of that.
For now I'll only use free advertising to promote it.. including my own site as well..

That's a fair point

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 29th May, 2014 at 4:08pm

I did some research on the Rented Referral statistics members post in Clixters forum and the results are once again annoying..
Take a look at this :

Quote:
Adrien's Stats :
- 27/05/2014 | DR : 184 : AVG : 2.52 | RR : 200 : AVG : 2.00
- 27/05/2014 | DR : 193 : AVG : 2.54 | RR : 200 : AVG : 2.00

Quote:
James0000's Stats :
DATE-------RR------CLICKS------Earn------AVG (100RR earning per day)
05.28 ------ 200 ------ 400 --------2.92$------ 1.46

Quote:
etgift's Stats :
DATE-------RR------CLICKS------AVG
05.28 ------ 100 ------ 200 --------2.0

Quote:
bappichanda's Stats :
RR----------Clicks---------------Credited clicks---------------Earned
100----------100----------------------- 67------------------------- $0.335

Quote:
shahzyk's Stats :
Date-----------------RR----------Clicks---------------Credited clicks---------------Earned
27/05/2014-------100----------100----------------------- 56------------------------- $0.28

Quote:
kimmoto01's Stats :
dd/mm/yy--RR--today click--AVG
27/05/14--050--0100--2.000

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that RRs are once again bots.. that is sad and unethical at least.. even if it can be profitable for the users like that it will not be for the site or its advertisers in the long term. I mean ok, it works close to the way shares work only the admin decides what each one will be able to earn and that takes away all of the potential in earning more or less based on a site's real activity.

It started out on Bux.to, then a lot of other programs adopted that method. Even if Neobux doesn't use them anymore, they've helped a lot in perfecting it in my opinion, by masking usernames with numbers (that's much easier to implement and abuse). Nowadays it is spread so widely and we all know where that led the whole industry..

Basically to tell the truth, there's no actual way to prove if a program uses bots or not, but at least we know the plattforms that support them (PTCEvolution, Buxhost, etc.) and it's annoying when you see examples like this one above where a standard average is so "set up" like...

In real life it's practically impossible to achieve such round averages like 1.0 or 2.0 among teams of 100 or 200 RRs every freaking single day.. That is like putting a label on your site that screams.. "HELLO? WE RENT BOTS AND WE DON'T CARE IF YOU NOTICE OR NOT!"..

So why ruin your reputation with such a bad practice especially when you are trying really hard to keep it at a good standing?
Am I wrong there? I think I might even point this post to Wiktor.. in the end it might end up helpful to them..  Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 23rd Jun, 2014 at 2:45am

Awkward, I received a $1 commission from one of my referrals that upgraded in Clixters..
If I was upgraded that would be a $5 commission.. Undecided

So far my refs are doing well there.. I got ~14 without much efforts.. basically just by using my own site..
It's beginning to feel nice..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print