Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PaidtoLogin - anyone in it? (Read 20006 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PaidtoLogin - anyone in it?
Reply #15 - 12th Apr, 2014 at 9:01pm

Maybe it was someone off the web

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #16 - 8th May, 2014 at 6:43pm

Well, I joined the site to take a deeper look at it and see what I can find..

First of all, after reading how exactly it works I decided to create an algorithm that shows us our actual solo earnings with some investment.

You can check it out here :

http://www.ptcbox.me/test_file.php

It seems that only if you invest a large amount and keep on reinvesting everything you earn EVERY SINGLE DAY, then (and ONLY then) you will earn ~143% after a full year and ~206% after 2 years.. I repeat that is if you NEVER withdraw anything and keep on doing a login and reinvesting your earnings in earning units EVERY SINGLE DAY.. lol

I don't know about you but it seems kinda toooooooooo tiring or boring or risky for what it offers..

Also I'm not sure about this guy.. Just look at his site.. there's no real navigation.. or registering or login process.. it doesn't even require email confirmation.. I bet that we can create as many accounts as we want from different IPs and keep them all loging in daily.. so it's way too easy to cheat the system..

Actually I think I can create the whole site in less than an hour.. in a much more professional looking style or way.. it seems to me that the admin himself is not thaaat interested in his own site.. so it can go off anytime.. there's no forum.. no actual support beyond a classic contact form.. Payment proofs are not actual proofs (no screenshot or sth) and can be easily code generated.

Sorry but it doesn't seem like a good deal...  Undecided

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #17 - 9th May, 2014 at 8:53am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th May, 2014 at 1:28am:
OMG Venkat!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS MAN!

I tried to use the link you provided and BOOM!!!

"Internal Server Error"

JUST HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?  Hands down

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

Don't make me feel flattered. That's how it always goes, normally. Cheesy

The site design is very ugly and cluttered. I just thought the admin has very less knowledge and he/she didn't want to spend anything on design. (And I forgave him/her for that.  Tongue )

Regarding multiple accounts, may be or may not be ... I have no words.   Lips Sealed

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #18 - 12th Jul, 2014 at 9:07am

For the past one or two weeks, when I login, I see this message instead of my account dashboard.

Quote:
UPDATE `members` SET earnings=earnings+0.00115, credits=credits+1, login=CURDATE(), ip='122.174.30.249', adhitz=0 WHERE userid='38292'

Seems they track the IP.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print