Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ptc-matrix or something like that.. (Read 5838 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Ptc-matrix or something like that..
1st Feb, 2014 at 9:04am

Quote:
OK, with Ptc programs (Paid to Click) you can make a few cents a day...and a few people CLAIM to make thousands every month with ptc programs.

Let me tell something..I have worked with ptc programs for several years, have thousands of direct referrals and I only make around $100/month at BEST!

The REAL problem with ptc programs is that they are ONE DIMENSIONAL

What do I mean by one dimensional?

You rent a referral or get a direct referral and maybe 1 out of 10 (at best) ever click ads...but what if they refer a new member? You don't get any benefit from your referral who refer.

Oh sure, there are a couple of ptc programs who CLAIM to have several levels...BUT..they only pay when a member in your downline UPGRADES...AND they only pay you ONCE!

That is why we developed PTC-GROUP. It is a TRUE matrix...in other words YOU get paid by everyone WHO JOINS AFTER YOU and is current.

This is how it works:

go to our web site at: http://ptc-group.net/

Join by selecting 1 or more of our recommended ptc sites. Click ads at those sites and get your payout.

Deposit your payouts into your very own ptc-group account by sending through PayPal to: ptcgroupsemail@gmail.com..be SURE to include your username and the site the deposit is for.

Then you are entered into the straight line matrix for EACH ptc site you work with. You make money from you clicks AND EVERYONE UNDER YOU when they make their deposits...up to $5,000 per month for EACH ptc site you work with. If you worked with 10 sites you could earn $50,000 per month!

We recommend that you join at least 10 of the listed sites. Just joining Ptc-Group alone does NOT make you any money. You MUST join at least 1 of the ptc sites listed on the web site, click your ads, and deposit your payouts into your ptc-group account.

There is no "log in", just go back to the web site using the link below 

www.ptc-group.net or our new web sites http://www.my-perfect-homebusiness.com/

Then use the page links at the top or side of each page to navigate around the web site. When you make your first deposit you will get a link for your member's page...AND you will receive 2 FREE direct referrals! Simply mention the direct referrals when you make your first deposit.

If you have not joined at least 1 ptc site from our recommended list, do that now:

If you want a referral link to market your ptc-group business, just send us a request and we will get it out to you ASAP.
If you have looked over the web site, FAQ's, TOS and still need help, don't hesitate to drop us an email at ptcgroupsemail@gmail.com or use our "Contact Us" form.

This REALLY WORKS!
Saw this thing on EMS.

What do you think? I'm still wondering how this will work. I could imagine that we pay our PTC earnings into a matrix. How this could be different from directly paying into matrix?

Making a simple thing too much complicated. Phew

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Ptc-matrix or something like that..
Reply #1 - 1st Feb, 2014 at 11:30am

venkat wrote on 1st Feb, 2014 at 9:04am:
Saw this thing on EMS.

What do you think? I'm still wondering how this will work. I could imagine that we pay our PTC earnings into a matrix. How this could be different from directly paying into matrix?

Making a simple thing too much complicated. Phew

I agree with you. This is way too complicated and it relies on something you just can't rely on when dealing with our fellow human beings....trust. How can you trust the program to distribute the funds and how can you trust people to make their deposits. The first thing someone will do is try to deposit 50 cents and collect $1,000. When everyone gets the idea to do that, the program will collapse

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 1st Feb, 2014 at 3:08pm

Ok, I think I'm 100% convinced to join them.. all they want from me is just to join their program.. join at least 10 PTCs through it as their downline, click on PTCs daily and whenever I receive my payout from any of them I will simply have to deposit it to the group so that our uplines benefit from us and we will benefit from our own downlines if we get any.. in unlimited terms.. Sounds awesome!!!  Cheesy Or not..  Huh

And how exactly can this possibly work? Maybe the amount of levels in my downline will define the percentage I am going to earn from each one of them? So when someone 10 levels down deposits a $1 payout to them I will receive $0.00000000001 or sth?

Well, I'm now beginning to believe that maybe it's not that great of a deal..  Undecided
Anyways, just for fun, here are some entertaining points too.. :

Quote:
OK, with Ptc programs (Paid to Click) you can make a few cents a day...and a few people CLAIM to make thousands every month with ptc programs.

Let me tell something..I have worked with ptc programs for several years, have thousands of direct referrals and I only make around $100/month at BEST!

(Nope, they're not hunting better google results by repeating the "Ptc programs" keyword..)
Well, I think we personally know a few people that actually DO make a few thousands from PTCs monthly.. so he's just trying to pass to us something that is not true just to benefit from our actions after believing him.

And now some points from their website :

Quote:
What do we actually do and how can you learn to do what we do?.... well, BILLIONS of dollars are spent for advertising on the internet every year.

Hundreds of companies will actually PAY YOU to click on their advertisements.

Firstly, I absolutely love the fact that I'm sooo important to hundreds of companies..

Secondly I hate that that is the ultimate cliche of every single affiliate marketing program... they don't even have to type it..
I read it practically everywhere, like it's forbidden not to have it in your description or sth..

Quote:
They even have an "Apprentice Program" where the admin or upper-level managers will take you under their wing and help you get going.  Apprentice Program Link

Wow.. they even talk to themselves in 3rd person..  Grin

Quote:
We have several pages that go into detail as to how it actually works but for now we want to get you signed up with Ptc-Groupİ  and on your way to earning extra income every month.

I'm sure.. and just right now I was wondering how could I join their spamming list..! I sooo wanna be in it..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 1st Feb, 2014 at 3:32pm

When things get too many levels, I worry about sustainibility. This business is sort of a zero-sum game. What advertisers pay is always superior to what members can earn. It's not by having many downline levels that money will magically appear into the equation.

Max $100 per month with thousands of direct referrals?  Huh
Hell, I have got maybe 50 very active referrals on Clixsense (out of a total 150) and I nearly make half of that each month.
Can we really trust we'll make money with someone who has tons of direct referrals and still doesn't make over $100?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #4 - 1st Feb, 2014 at 4:26pm

Though MyBrowserCash ended up very badly, I used to earn more than $400 every month. I just remained free member and only when I had some upgraded members, I upgraded to earn commissions. (Those commissions kept my upgrade up.) Finally I had to spend most of my earnings on advertisement only. That's a different story. Again those ads earned referrals in PtcBox, where again I was in profit.

So, if any one can take people in right way like how to get referrals, where to promote, and some other strategies on upgrading that would be enough. Unfortunately, people who can do that are trying to sell that information rather than guiding. (Of course it's right too to some extent.)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 2nd Feb, 2014 at 1:59am

ruicarlov wrote on 1st Feb, 2014 at 3:32pm:
When things get too many levels, I worry about sustainibility. This business is sort of a zero-sum game. What advertisers pay is always superior to what members can earn. It's not by having many downline levels that money will magically appear into the equation.

Max $100 per month with thousands of direct referrals?  Huh
Hell, I have got maybe 50 very active referrals on Clixsense (out of a total 150) and I nearly make half of that each month.
Can we really trust we'll make money with someone who has tons of direct referrals and still doesn't make over $100?

It definitely depends on the site. On the bigger PTCs like clixsense it is possible to make the hundreds per month. It may have been different even five years ago but since they brought in surveys and tasks, it is much easier to make that kind of money. He is clearly trying to tap into the discontent of those who have not seen much success

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print