Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 768830 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #915 - 20th Oct, 2016 at 12:58pm

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Oct, 2016 at 7:19pm:
I had a new banner made for the site. It is posted at MTV for all to use.

http://waterforlife.ws/pvdguy468.gif

It's getting pretty good click rates. Averaging about 1 in 500 at MFS and donkey mails and 1 in 1000 at traffic G after a few thousand views in each.

I can't tell how many signups it is getting because I have a lot of advertising pointing at the site right now and their tracking is messed up but if you want to try it out I think it should work pretty well. it is obviously targeted at bigger spenders

Thanks! I'll give that a shot! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #916 - 21st Oct, 2016 at 4:55pm

I've started a campaign on the best spot of my ads page.

It has had amazing performance during the first 17 hours:

I got 2 refs already..  Smiley

Let's see if it keeps on like that. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #917 - 21st Oct, 2016 at 7:26pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Oct, 2016 at 4:55pm:
I've started a campaign on the best spot of my ads page.

It has had amazing performance during the first 17 hours:

https://i.imgsafe.org/a1d965a66e.png

I got 2 refs already..  Smiley

Let's see if it keeps on like that. Smiley

The nice thing is that even with a small view field the banner gets the message across really clear. It was well made and fits the slogan well. Veccors did a great job on it  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #918 - 21st Oct, 2016 at 8:45pm

You might also want to try that banner at BestE if you have the banner space available. It is perfectly suited for that crowd

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #919 - 23rd Oct, 2016 at 12:49am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Oct, 2016 at 8:45pm:
You might also want to try that banner at BestE if you have the banner space available. It is perfectly suited for that crowd

Ha! Two things:

I just saw my banner on the bottom of Dan's last post. I guess this proves BoB rotates our banners properly.

Secondly, even at BoB, that banner gets clicks (which was one of the weak points of BoB I've had in the past)

so far:

6,280 impressions have created 10 clicks (11 if you count mine)

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #920 - 24th Oct, 2016 at 3:36pm

I'm facing kind of an issue.. I would like to add funds to Paidverts through Payza but there's no such option..
It is selected as my main payment processor in PV, but I only get the cashout link while the "Add Funds" one is missing..
I can purchase ads directly with Payza but I'm out of luck with funding my balance..

I need it to purchase the forum upgrade and that one does not allow direct purchasing through Payza.. only through PV Balance.
Has anyone got a clue about this?

BTW, the banner is still performing great, I've already got 7 referrals for PV since I've started using it on my Ads Page!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #921 - 24th Oct, 2016 at 5:20pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Oct, 2016 at 3:36pm:
I'm facing kind of an issue.. I would like to add funds to Paidverts through Payza but there's no such option..
It is selected as my main payment processor in PV, but I only get the cashout link while the "Add Funds" one is missing..
I can purchase ads directly with Payza but I'm out of luck with funding my balance..

I need it to purchase the forum upgrade and that one does not allow direct purchasing through Payza.. only through PV Balance.
Has anyone got a clue about this?

BTW, the banner is still performing great, I've already got 7 referrals for PV since I've started using it on my Ads Page!  Smiley

https://i.imgsafe.org/e0067a5fca.png

Most people suggest using BTC for funding your account. You don't even need a BTC account. You just need to send it to the BTC address that PV gives you and it will be credited to your account. So you can use Payza to send the BTC funds and you account will be credited. Then you can do anything with that money. You can also use the address for faucets and that will go directly to your PV account

I'm glad the banner is still working. Yes, I'm getting a good amount of signups too now that my main promo has ended  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #922 - 24th Oct, 2016 at 6:12pm

Isn't that amazing? If you can find one little niche you can be successful. My one little niche is banner and text ad slogans. I come up with a good one every once in a while and that has helped me to generate probably over 50,000 referrals total to all my sites which is my bread and butter

The funny thing is, if I tried to write ad copy for a page or even a splash page, it falls flat. I'm a one liner guy  Grin

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #923 - 25th Oct, 2016 at 3:16pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Oct, 2016 at 5:20pm:
So you can use Payza to send the BTC funds and you account will be credited. Then you can do anything with that money.

That's not such a good idea. I haven't tried adding funds to PV with BTC, but if it's anything like in most sites, they indicate the address and the amount you should transfer, within a short amount of time.
With Payza, bitcoin withdrawals take over a week to be made, and they immediately deduct your USD balance and fix the amount of BTC. However, if BTC value goes down within that week, you end up losing money since the BTCs you deliver are now worth less than when you made the request. Of course the reverse can happen, but my experience with Payza BTC withdrawals has been not too good in that regard. Plus they charge 2% fee and their exchange rate is usually 2% lower that market rates. I think it's just safer to withdraw to a bank account and add funds to Bitstamp/Coinbase using SEPA transfer.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #924 - 25th Oct, 2016 at 5:43pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Oct, 2016 at 3:16pm:
That's not such a good idea. I haven't tried adding funds to PV with BTC, but if it's anything like in most sites, they indicate the address and the amount you should transfer, within a short amount of time.
With Payza, bitcoin withdrawals take over a week to be made, and they immediately deduct your USD balance and fix the amount of BTC. However, if BTC value goes down within that week, you end up losing money since the BTCs you deliver are now worth less than when you made the request. Of course the reverse can happen, but my experience with Payza BTC withdrawals has been not too good in that regard. Plus they charge 2% fee and their exchange rate is usually 2% lower that market rates. I think it's just safer to withdraw to a bank account and add funds to Bitstamp/Coinbase using SEPA transfer.

OK, thanks for letting us know. That is pretty sad that payza is just using the BTC transfer to scam from people

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #925 - 25th Oct, 2016 at 5:52pm

I hope ADVCash supports Payza funding in more countries soon. It's probably the best way to get Bitcoins or Perfect Money using Payza funds.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #926 - 5th Nov, 2016 at 1:44pm

So, here are my final results of a 15 Day SpotL1 campaign on my ads page using MM's banner:

It's the best performing banner I've ever used on my site, and I also got 22 new referrals  on Paidverts, in just 15 Days, with less than 100000 banner impressions!

MM you're a genius man! Cheesy  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #927 - 5th Nov, 2016 at 5:42pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Nov, 2016 at 1:44pm:
So, here are my final results of a 15 Day SpotL1 campaign on my ads page using MM's banner:

https://i.imgsafe.org/db78d4666b.png

It's the best performing banner I've ever used on my site, and I also got 22 new referrals  on Paidverts, in just 15 Days, with less than 100000 banner impressions!

MM you're a genius man! Cheesy  Smiley

Yes, those are great numbers. And 10% of clicks resulted in signups. This is what I mean about a banner prequalifying your potential customers. Making it the first level filter improves your success rates.

If you want those referrals to have success (thus generating earnings and commissions for you down the road), you might want to let them know about the banner too  Wink

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #928 - 15th Nov, 2016 at 8:51pm

Very positive news update. and PV should only get better going forward

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/15th_november_news/1.html#p513257

BTW, I did a test ad for PV at Neobux. 10K impressions 13 signupsShocked

That is spectacular. It seems no one is promoting these days! An added bonus of promoting at NB is that they use neteller which is also used at PV so people should be able to buy/transfer cash as soon as they join

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #929 - 22nd Nov, 2016 at 7:21am

Quote:
There's a very special deal coming up on the 25th which will be exposed on the 24th, this will be a 24 hour, black friday deal.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90
Send Topic Print