Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 173399 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #105 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 5:52pm

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:03pm:
I don't get that vibe from him. There's no telling if his recovery plan will suceed, but I see no reason to doubt he's trying to implement new payment processors.

If you ask me, the whole deal with PTCbox had much more stalling by the admin.  There was too much time on a what-if and waiting for responses from Paypal and too less action.

True enough. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt too. He isn't going anywhere just yet and we aren't going anywhere so we can all watch this play out

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #106 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 8:41pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 3:49pm:
With two good marketers in your downline. You have nothing to lose but possibly some or alot to gain by either being a little more optimistic or just by being a little more neutral. Wink

OK, we'll all watch this and I'll  Lips Sealed 

Wink

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #107 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 11:51pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 8:41pm:
OK, we'll all watch this and I'll  Lips Sealed 

Wink

We're already upgraded. So we might as well hope for the best.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #108 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 5:16pm

Btw, I've already made back my upgrade investment (took me one and a half month) and I haven't noticed
any activity drop with my refs. They're still doing ~300 clicks / day even after the PayPal thing happened...

Something else is that I still haven't received any commissions on referrals upgrades even if MM's upgrade is
more than 1 month old now.. I won't open a support ticket about that yet though, because of their F.A.Q. :

Quote:
Please bear in mind that both commissions are credited to your account manually and may take up to 45 days to credit your account. We do that as we need to verify every transaction. But in most cases commission might be credited within 2-3 days.

I'm now wondering where I should withdraw my balance out to... Payza or EgoPay...
anyone knows which one has less fees than the other one?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #109 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 5:30pm

I don't have any idea, but egopay is an exchanger for Payza. So, their fees should be little higher than payza, I guess.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #110 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 6:34pm

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd Dec, 2013 at 5:16pm:
Btw, I've already made back my upgrade investment (took me one and a half month) and I haven't noticed
any activity drop with my refs. They're still doing ~300 clicks / day even after the PayPal thing happened...

Something else is that I still haven't received any commissions on referrals upgrades even if MM's upgrade is
more than 1 month old now.. I won't open a support ticket about that yet though, because of their F.A.Q. :

I'm now wondering where I should withdraw my balance out to... Payza or EgoPay...
anyone knows which one has less fees than the other one?

The commissions from Dan are still pending. They were made 10/31 and 11/03

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #111 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 11:50pm

venkat wrote on 3rd Dec, 2013 at 5:30pm:
I don't have any idea, but egopay is an exchanger for Payza. So, their fees should be little higher than payza, I guess.

Well, I guess I'll stick to EgoPay probably, because Mr. Batman above (my EgoPay upline) will benefit from my transactions' fees so it benefits the team..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #112 - 4th Dec, 2013 at 8:40am

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd Dec, 2013 at 11:50pm:
Well, I guess I'll stick to EgoPay probably, because Mr. Batman above (my EgoPay upline) will benefit from my transactions' fees so it benefits the team..  Smiley

Plus, you never know when payza will go on another purge and your money would be useless

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #113 - 14th Dec, 2013 at 5:01pm

OK, I have to say it. I am suspending my investing on this site. i don't have much of a choice. First he would not let us use the money in our accounts to buy more shares and now the only way to buy more shares is by adding new cash. So my money is stuck in there. I will try to withdraw my funds when my current share pays out completely but money that has been transferred over to the purchase account is locked in the site.

The only way to reinvest share earnings into shares is to withdraw your cash and then reinvest it. This is very expensive given the fees of the payers he is using

I am going to wait and see before I put more cash into this. I've already had to convert some of my cash to advertising because it got locked in.

I'm still down about $40 net but have a paid upgrade and depending on what he does with the remaining money in my account, I could be down about $15 after all is said and done. The earnings on the upgrade should compensate for that but I'm not sure I am going to spend  there or promote the site until things improve a bit

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #114 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 12:38am

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Dec, 2013 at 5:01pm:
OK, I have to say it. I am suspending my investing on this site. i don't have much of a choice. First he would not let us use the money in our accounts to buy more shares and now the only way to buy more shares is by adding new cash. So my money is stuck in there. I will try to withdraw my funds when my current share pays out completely but money that has been transferred over to the purchase account is locked in the site.

The only way to reinvest share earnings into shares is to withdraw your cash and then reinvest it. This is very expensive given the fees of the payers he is using

I am going to wait and see before I put more cash into this. I've already had to convert some of my cash to advertising because it got locked in.

I'm still down about $40 net but have a paid upgrade and depending on what he does with the remaining money in my account, I could be down about $15 after all is said and done. The earnings on the upgrade should compensate for that but I'm not sure I am going to spend  there or promote the site until things improve a bit

In the meantime, we'll continue with the clicks.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #115 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 1:00am

Well at least you can still withdraw your current share earnings..

Quote:
- Share bought before today will be added to the account balance as it was before. New rules are only for new Ad Shares Pack.

So, the only loss will be the fees if you want to reinvest.
But I think they would have thought about this a bit earlier..
Basically all programs work with shares and deal with PayPal should think about it..

Edited:
Btw, they offer 10% currently in deposits so that would most likely cover the fee expenses..
« Last Edit: 15th Dec, 2013 at 1:07am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #116 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 2:01am

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Dec, 2013 at 1:00am:
Well at least you can still withdraw your current share earnings..

So, the only loss will be the fees if you want to reinvest.
But I think they would have thought about this a bit earlier..
Basically all programs work with shares and deal with PayPal should think about it..

Edited:
Btw, they offer 10% currently in deposits so that would most likely cover the fee expenses..

No, I can't. I saw that the shares buying tab was active again so I went ahead and transferred $30 to my purchase balance which is the way we did it before when we were buying shares. Then, when I went to buy the shares I saw that there was no way to buy the shares with any account balance and by the time they are in the purchase balance account, all you can do is buy advertising or upgrade. You can't transfer it out. So I'm stuck

Yes, I should have checked into the new rules for investing but it wasn't apparent up front. I'm still collecting on one share left and I'll have to see if he pays on that. If he does then I might think about investing again. That will be a little over two weeks from now so it will give us time to see if the site goes along smoothly. Until then it is full stop for me

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #117 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 9:33am

I see.. well then I guess you could only use it for advertising which can still prove to be profitable..
It's one of the most popular PTCs right now and the audience is large enough to offer you some leads.

« Last Edit: 15th Dec, 2013 at 7:58pm by moneymarketing »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #118 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 7:59pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Dec, 2013 at 9:33am:
I see.. well then I guess you could only use it for advertising which can still prove to be profitable..
It's one of the most popular PTCs right now and the audience is large enough to offer you some leads.

Yes, that is what I am testing out. I was going to use my profits to reinvest into advertising anyway because I believe in doing that. I just don't like to have to do it because I have no other choice. So I'm testing their login ads right now. That gets a good number of impressions and clicks (I'm using the YGP banner 9383/53 after 1 day). No signups yet but I'm sure that will happen soon enough

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #119 - 17th Dec, 2013 at 3:44pm

I've got an update on the referral commissions subject.. after contacting their support they replied within hours.. :

Me, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 01:02 AM
Quote:
Hello there, I was wondering if the referral commissions system is working fine.
I have a couple of them as pending and one has just reached 45 days..

According to your FAQ, it may take up to 45 days but usually commissions are credited within 2-3 days..
So, I would like to ask.. is there something wrong with my account?

Administrator, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 09:16 AM
Quote:
Hi mate, no there is nothing wrong at all. Most of the commissions are approved after that 45th day as there is too much cheating going around. Please check tomorrow for the commission from 2nd november and come back to me if it's still not approved, I'm not closing this ticket.

Me, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 01:37 PM
Quote:
Thanks, I'm ok with that.

Just a note though.. maybe if the system works like that, it might be wise to consider updating the current FAQ page to reflect how this process works.
This would prevent more support tickets like this one from occuring and saving you more time to work on more important things. Just sharing my opinion.

Keep up the great work!

Best Regards,
SolidSnake
PTCBox.Me Administration

Administrator, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 02:17 PM
Quote:
Good point, will put that on my growing todo list Wink

So, it looks like they're actually waiting for the 45 day PayPal protection period to expire before they credit the commissions to the uplines.
Well, I guess it's understandable as otherwise it will be easy to cheat, if they get credited earlier..

(btw I just noticed that "saving" should be changed to "save" to make the syntax correct.. pff.. I can't edit that now..)
« Last Edit: 17th Dec, 2013 at 4:24pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Send Topic Print