Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stupid matrix sites (Read 5229 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Stupid matrix sites
3rd Oct, 2013 at 11:30pm

I am getting so fed up with matrix sites setting dumb rules for their systems that I'm seriously thinking of opening one myself.  Angry

This isn't rocket science. There is a better way to do matirces. Start by keeping it simple. Really simple. Work up from there  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Stupid matrix sites
Reply #1 - 4th Oct, 2013 at 1:53pm

Maybe matrixes are only good for this.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 4th Oct, 2013 at 3:43pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Oct, 2013 at 11:30pm:
I am getting so fed up with matrix sites setting dumb rules for their systems that I'm seriously thinking of opening one myself.  Angry

This isn't rocket science. There is a better way to do matirces. Start by keeping it simple. Really simple. Work up from there  Roll Eyes

What prompted you to have this reaction at this point? Were there some matrices you've had some recent experiences with? Just wondering.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 4th Oct, 2013 at 3:48pm

Nice one ruicarlov! Smiley

In my opinion matrices are ok as long as they are not the main product a site has to offer.
A matrix can be a successful technique to promote some other product, item or service.

etc. if I wanted to sell an ebook I would use a matrix-like system to sell it.
If its price is $10, I would keep $4 as a standard fee and then offer $3, $2, $1 accordingly to 3 upline tiers..

So if I refer A, A refers B, B refers C, C refers D and D refers E this will have made me 5 sales = $50 (of course that's not profit).
Here's how much each one would have earned from each one's purchase :

Me = $10 from A, $7 from B, $5 from C, $4 from D, $4 from E = $30 total

A = $3 from B, $2 from C, $1 from D = $6 total
B = $3 from C, $2 from D, $1 from E = $6 total
C = $3 from D, $2 from E = $5 total
D = $3 from E = $3 total
E = No sales..

The point is that the reason to make the purchase for someone should be the actual ebook.
It will be profitable for whoever wants to promote, but not everyone would want that. Some will
actually just buy the ebook and forget about it. What I'm trying to say is that matrix should not
be used like a program.. but only like an affiliate marketing tool. Otherwise people might not be
interested enough to make the purchase and the system will not work.

The same goes to PTCs.. a PTC ad pack must be something interesting for an advertiser to purchase.
Otherwise an advertiser won't purchase it and members won't have what to click on so the whole system will fail.
Offering non-incentive advertising within each PTC pack should be a must for PTC sites in my opinion.
I believe it's what saved neo (not the matrix one..lol) from drowning..

That ad grid idea was perfect to help with this. That's how he can sell 2500 actual clicks at the price of $5,
so he's able to offer up to $0.02 / click, just by packing a free additional 2500 clicks from ad grid..
Keep in mind I'm talking about micro ads here, meaning there's no earnings for uplines.

Edited:
Now that I think of it actually the profit from micro ads sales is much bigger..
2500 x $0.001 = $2.5 for any membership type! So from each micro ad sale neobux keeps 50%

Standard Ads cost are different of course : 250 clicks for $5 which equals to $0.02
This is the expense neo will have to pay at the worst case scenario : Upgraded upline + Upgraded downline = $0.01 + $0.01 = $0.02
and this is why it's 100% stable. The ad grid bonus is just to make the advertising more appealing.
« Last Edit: 4th Oct, 2013 at 3:59pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 4th Oct, 2013 at 5:58pm

dansbanners wrote on 4th Oct, 2013 at 3:43pm:
What prompted you to have this reaction at this point? Were there some matrices you've had some recent experiences with? Just wondering.

I was looking through some the last little while and they always fall back the the same old errors. So many of them have failed so many times and then you get the next guy coming along thinking he will get it done right yet does the same thing all the failed matrices in the past do.

The one that gets me most is 'one time payment'. That is pretty much a guaranteed recipe for failure. Another one is the high prices. Anybody who thinks they can run a matrix and charge more than $25 for an entry fee has not done much deep research into this industry

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print