IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: ClixSense News
Reply #62 - 19th Oct, 2016 at 4:23pm

I was able to complete a survey today for $1.20.. and there was a second one available that as usual I didn't qualify for..  Grin

But never mind.. one is still a nice boost.

I was wondering, do they offer referral commissions for survey earnings?
If yes MM is there a way to check if you got it?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #63 - 19th Oct, 2016 at 6:37pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Oct, 2016 at 4:23pm:

Yes, they do. All tasks and surveys at clixsense give upline comissions. I've received a good number of them.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #64 - 19th Oct, 2016 at 7:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Oct, 2016 at 4:23pm:
I was able to complete a survey today for $1.20.. and there was a second one available that as usual I didn't qualify for..  Grin

But never mind.. one is still a nice boost.

Yes they do and yes you can. I can look up your username but don't worry about it. I made $1.41 in referral offer commissions today so it should be in there

and....

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #65 - 20th Oct, 2016 at 3:38am

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Oct, 2016 at 7:03pm:
Yes they do and yes you can. I can look up your username but don't worry about it. I made $1.41 in referral offer commissions today so it should be in there

and....

Smiley

My pleasure.. Tongue

It's practically the only way I'm earning there and also getting you commissions since I only have one $0.01 ad to click and I'm not to keen on doing so daily..

Plus my refs are dead, so these surveys work better than clicks even if they happen once in a while.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #66 - 7th Nov, 2016 at 7:28pm

Oh man! So close....SO CLOSE!

Quote:
Update on payments
7 Nov 2016 10:59 am
Members, as many of you are aware there have been issues that are out of our control with some of the payment processors we're using for cashouts.
Neteller has stopped accepting any deposits from USA customers and Payza is again having issues with accepting USA deposits as well. We've also been told that Payza is unable to process any ACH (bank withdrawal) or send checks to USA customers. This makes it nearly impossible for us to pay via these methods when we cannot deposit money to them.

For those of you who use Tango Card there have been intermittent issues with the bitcoin processor they use (Snapcard) and frequently they run out of bitcoin. Hopefully this situation will get better with time.

Paypal seems to be the most solid option right now so we're requesting if any of you have a Paypal account and are able to use it to please do so. We want to make sure you're paid. In the meantime we've been searching for replacements for Neteller and Payza and have contacted Skrill and Payoneer. We're also considering adding a bitcoin processor so you can cashout directly to bitcoin.

We will keep you updated on this as we move forward.

Thank you

If they bring in bitcoin then I think I'm SET FOR LIFE!!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #67 - 23rd Dec, 2016 at 9:16pm

Quote:
For the next 12 days (Starting December 22nd and ending on January 2nd, 2017) we are doubling the daily checklist bonus. During these days Standard members will earn a 10% bonus for completing their checklists and Premium members will earn a whopping 24% bonus!

The extra checklist bonuses (ClixAddon and Activity) are not changed and will be added to the regular bonus as usual bringing the maximum potential bonus to 12% for Standard members and 28% for Premium members!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #68 - 24th Dec, 2016 at 3:54am

I was going to post that but didn't for some reason. Is anybody an active clicker there

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #69 - 24th Dec, 2016 at 6:04pm

I am. I've earned over $1,000 clicking, watching videos and doing surveys.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #70 - 24th Dec, 2016 at 9:46pm

dansbanners wrote on 24th Dec, 2016 at 6:04pm:
I am. I've earned over $1,000 clicking, watching videos and doing surveys.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #71 - 25th Dec, 2016 at 1:53am

I'm not much of a clicker there since there's only 1 x $0.01 ad and the rest are even lower so that's not attractive for me.

However I do surveys when they pop up every now and then and they usually pay $1.20 each which is cool considering that they usually take around ~10 minutes to complete..

And the good thing about them is that whenever a compatible one is available I get notified by email so I'm able to quickly login and check it out.

I don't always qualify to the end of the survey but when I do it's usually paying $1.20. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #72 - 25th Dec, 2016 at 4:56pm

That's good to know about the survey! Smiley

I usually get between five to ten $0.01 ads to click on. I don't know if it has to do with demographics or it's cause I'm an upgraded member or what?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #73 - 26th Dec, 2016 at 9:05pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Dec, 2016 at 4:56pm:
That's good to know about the survey! Smiley

I usually get between five to ten $0.01 ads to click on. I don't know if it has to do with demographics or it's cause I'm an upgraded member or what?

It's probably being upgraded + demographics.
I'm upgraded too but I don't get that many.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #74 - 4th Jan, 2017 at 9:06pm

Quote:
Members, we are pleased to announce the addition of Payoneer for cashouts. Payoneer allows you to send your ClixSense cashout directly to your bank account or to a Payoneer Card (The Payoneer card is not available to all countries).

Please note the minimum cashout through Payoneer is $20.00, however the minimum you can send from your Payoneer account to your bank account varies by country starting at $25.00. Be sure to check the fee schedule before requesting your bank transfer.

For those of you who already have a Payoneer account you can now "link" your Payoneer account with your ClixSense account. To do this, please go to the Profile and Settings link on your account. Then on the right under Payment Details select Payoneer from the dropdown menu. Then click "Connect your Payoneer account now!" This will take you to the Payoneer login page where you will be asked to login to your Payoneer account. Once you are logged in, it will link your Payoneer account to your ClixSense account. At this point you can request a cashout through Payoneer.

If you do not have a Payoneer account and wish to register. Please go to the Profile and Settings link on your account, select Payoneer from the dropdown menu on the Payment details section and click the Create one link. Payoneer will verify your account details before your account is active. This may take 24 hours or longer.

If you do not have a bank account in your name, then you can still use Payoneer but you must elect to use their Prepaid MasterCard® Card. The card is free to order but there are activation and other fees involved. Please read through this entire page for a list of Payoneer fees:

https://www.payoneer.com/fees/

Payza and Neteller will be removed as a cashout option but if their banking situation changes we will bring them back. We're also still looking into Bitcoin processors so please stay tuned.

Thank you
The ClixSense Team

getting there  Cool

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print