Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 549437 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #60 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 10:34pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jan, 2014 at 8:39pm:
The banner is what you see in the popup. The login ads are the ones that pop up when you sign in to the site and the little box gives you the latest news etc. Usually, there are two login banners in that news box. Those are your login ads. The number that shows for the login ad represents one day so if your login ad number is 7 then you can buy one for 7 days

Plus if the login ad banners were static it would be a good way to measure how many actual active members the site has by checking out how many views our banner received on a 24h basis.. unfortunately views are disrtibuted through a rotator..

Some nice updates regarding YGP is that I got 2 new refs, plus I'll soon be able to get my second share+advertising pack. Smiley

I'll try to point some advertising from YGP to BestEmoneys (driving people from one share revenue site to another while benefiting from both..)
An interesting note is that the PTC ads receive a couple of outside clicks as well.. so far my ad received 2000 inside / 45 outside clicks (that is a good quality 2% bonus on PTC advertising)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #61 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 10:54pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jan, 2014 at 10:34pm:
Plus if the login ad banners were static it would be a good way to measure how many actual active members the site has by checking out how many views our banner received on a 24h basis.. unfortunately views are disrtibuted through a rotator..

Some nice updates regarding YGP is that I got 2 new refs, plus I'll soon be able to get my second share+advertising pack. Smiley

I'll try to point some advertising from YGP to BestEmoneys (driving people from one share revenue site to another while benefiting from both..)
An interesting note is that the PTC ads receive a couple of outside clicks as well.. so far my ad received 2000 inside / 45 outside clicks (that is a good quality 2% bonus on PTC advertising)

I've tried the login ads. They aren't that responsive. It was a while back but my response rates were pretty low. Our membership base is still small so don't expect a lot of traffic from members signing in. You might want to save those up until our base grows

On the other hand, the Pay Per Click banners will give you massive exposure. You also get exposure to outside members because they are on the home page. The 728 banner costs 5 PPC credits to run but it is at the top and, here's a secret, it accepts a regular 468 banner if that is all you have. I've used the Bucket of Banners exchanger in there and have seen very good results.

Another beneficial PPC banner is the 125 square. That also gets tons of views

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #62 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:21pm

I took the leap and decided to risk $400. This gives me a silver upgrade on points and I will be buying 5 shares per day until that money is spent.

I haven't had the confidence to risk this much money in a site since PTCBox. Let us hope it doesn't end the same way  Phew

Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #63 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:22pm

Interesting. It seems I wasn't using those PPC banners to their full potential. I just used some good ol' regular 468 banners in their respective slots.

Btw, how have you used BOB exchanger with that?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #64 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:40pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:21pm:
I took the leap and decided to risk $400. This gives me a silver upgrade on points and I will be buying 5 shares per day until that money is spent.

I haven't had the confidence to risk this much money in a site since PTCBox. Let us hope it doesn't end the same way  Phew

Smiley

I whole heartedly wish you all the best with it man!
If sales keep on going well I'll try to follow your footsteps. Smiley

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:22pm:
Btw, how have you used BOB exchanger with that?

I think that's not even possible.. BoB exchange requires you to run javascript code.. which is not what YGP offers..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #65 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:47pm

That's what I thought. That's why moneymarketing's post puzzled me.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #66 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:49pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:47pm:
That's what I thought. That's why moneymarketing's post puzzled me.

I guess he used a BoB banner to point to his ISP.. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #67 - 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:53pm

That doesn't sound too good. After all, each click on a banner costs $0.10. The credits he gets aren't enough to cover that.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #68 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:41am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jan, 2014 at 11:40pm:
I whole heartedly wish you all the best with it man!
If sales keep on going well I'll try to follow your footsteps. Smiley

I think that's not even possible.. BoB exchange requires you to run javascript code.. which is not what YGP offers..

No, you can run them 'on other sites' Check out the tab at the banner exchanger. They give you a banner and link to run eg.:

http://bucketsofbanners.com/banimg.php?rid=365

link

http://bucketsofbanners.com/banlink.php?rid=365

Here is the explanation at BoB:

Quote:
Use these links on other sites where you would like BoB banners to be displayed.
(These links are for use at other sites where they can be entered. The images displayed are 468 x 60 pixels.)

Examples of other sites to place these links are sites that have banner advertising and ask for a link to a banner and a link to a site, like at many Traffic Exchanges, Mailers, and even other Banner Exchanges.

Think about this... If you are a member of a Traffic Exchange and you have a great deal of credits to show banners at that site, you can use those credits and you will only be advertising on that site and that site alone. If you place the BoB links into that Traffic Exchange instead, you will be gaining credits to have your ads shown across an entire network of BoB sites!
To earn credits using the banner exchange you will need to use the above code or links.

Free members earn 0.5 banner impressions and Club BoB members earn 1 banner impression for every banner displayed using the above code or links.
« Last Edit: 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:51am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #69 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:41am

I'm also wondering what's the purpose of the "Sub Title" in setting up the PTC ad cause I don't see it in the ads in the View Ads page?

Thanks!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #70 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:50am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:41am:
No, you can run them 'on other sites' Check out the tab at the banner exchanger. They give you a banner and link to run eg.:

http://bucketsofbanners.com/banimg.php?rid=365

link

http://bucketsofbanners.com/banlink.php?rid=365

Those draw automatically from their database

Oh really?!? OMG why didn't you bring this up earlier..?  Cheesy
Ok, I'm getting to bed now.. I'll do some banners switching tomorrow.. Thanks!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #71 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:53am

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:50am:

I thought we did....  Huh

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #72 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 2:15am

SolidSnake wrote on 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:50am:

That's why I was suggesting to you to add the banner exchanger to the forum cause you'd probably earn tons of views from it. Wink

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #73 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 11:42am

My oldest banner there has got 330000 impressions and 61 clicks. This means that equivalent CPM would be $6.1/330 = $0.018. It's not too bad, considering it comes to a point where I've got impressions to spare.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #74 - 10th Jan, 2014 at 1:40am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Jan, 2014 at 2:15am:
That's why I was suggesting to you to add the banner exchanger to the forum cause you'd probably earn tons of views from it. Wink

I changed the top right banner to host the BoB banner exchanger. I didn't know that was possible..
It definitely requires some interesting coding behind it, I wonder what the code looks like..

Well, I'm not expecting much from the forum as it only receives ~200 views daily so far compared to the 7000+ that the ads page receives. But sure it's a bonus so why not.. Smiley

As for my YGP updates it looks like my new ref is an active clicker, can't tell if he's going to purchase shares but time will show.

Also another nice bonus that I got from advertising in YGP is that I got a referral in BestEmoneys,
that purchased 2 x $10 shares there and eaned me a small 10% commission from that purchase.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60
Send Topic Print