Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 549737 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #420 - 12th Sep, 2014 at 7:19pm

All I know is that at CashNhits they can to some degree detect bots and PTP pages loaded withing frames.
I don't doubt there may be experts that manage to work around it, but it's not for the average Joe.
Not sure about the Golden/Twickerz group.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #421 - 15th Sep, 2014 at 8:11am

With the slowdown in revenue, I wonder what will happen over the next six months or so with upgrades? I know my platinum upgrade is going to expire in March and with the revenue the site is currently earning, I'm not going to be spending $250 to renew. I'd probably have to start saving all revenue at the site now just to meet that goal

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #422 - 15th Sep, 2014 at 1:37pm

Yeah, same thing here. I'll probably won't buy many more shares and let some expire, and use the points I have left for a cheaper membership.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #423 - 15th Sep, 2014 at 3:20pm

Well, it looks like I'm gonna use YGP for advertising a bit more actively now, with the new PTP option so there's still benefit in my purchases.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #424 - 15th Sep, 2014 at 6:19pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Sep, 2014 at 3:20pm:
Well, it looks like I'm gonna use YGP for advertising a bit more actively now, with the new PTP option so there's still benefit in my purchases.. Smiley

Yes, I'm another that's also intrigued by this new addition of the PTP in YGP and tend to use it. After all, every little bit helps and counts. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #425 - 15th Sep, 2014 at 7:55pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Sep, 2014 at 6:19pm:
Yes, I'm another that's also intrigued by this new addition of the PTP in YGP and tend to use it. After all, every little bit helps and counts. Smiley

People are definitely using it and that could help increase earnings. Before they took down the stats, number of online users was up 400% so it definitely got people to promote

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #426 - 21st Sep, 2014 at 12:07am

I've noticed an increase in YGP sign-up activity lately both in my first tier and second one as well even without even promoting it much..
With the recent fall of other sites it looks like zigma network is gaining popularity. Smiley

Also probably one of my fresh referrals is most likely a good one..  Cool New

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #427 - 21st Sep, 2014 at 12:49am

Also the PTP traffic seems to be a very good option for my site!
The cost is great : 30000 credits / $10 or $0.0003 per hit.
This means I can hit my 300000 monthly goal with only $100.

It could also be a good point to use for promoting the site to advertisers!
« Last Edit: 21st Sep, 2014 at 4:24pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #428 - 21st Sep, 2014 at 2:23pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Sep, 2014 at 12:07am:
I've noticed an increase in YGP sign-up activity lately both in my first tier and second one as well even without even promoting it much..
With the recent fall of other sites it looks like zigma network is gaining popularity. Smiley

Also probably one of my fresh referrals is most likely a good one..  Cool New

That's good to know! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #429 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 12:41am

And.. I've just came up with another interesting way to get good quality targeted traffic using YGP.. Here's the thing :

If you purchase PTC credits let's say 1000 and set your ad to be exposed to a specific country that is not so popular.. so if for example only 20 people are active daily from that country your ad will stay active for 50 days..

During these days your ad is also shown on the view ads page to anyone that is not logged in, no matter where he comes from.

So, if your text is catchy, it is likely that you will receive more clicks from guests than actual members ending up getting a whole lot more clicks than what you ordered, and the best part of it is that this traffic is actually 100% targeted and 100% free!

On the ethical side of it, it's also not a bad thing to do because you practically don't cost anything more to the site, because guests are not paid for viewing ads, plus the demographic filter does not apply to guests and that is acceptable and normal generally in the PTC Industry.

So.., why not?  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #430 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 8:26am

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 12:41am:
And.. I've just came up with another interesting way to get good quality targeted traffic using YGP.. Here's the thing :

If you purchase PTC credits let's say 1000 and set your ad to be exposed to a specific country that is not so popular.. so if for example only 20 people are active daily from that country your ad will stay active for 50 days..

During these days your ad is also shown on the view ads page to anyone that is not logged in, no matter where he comes from.

So, if your text is catchy, it is likely that you will receive more clicks from guests than actual members ending up getting a whole lot more clicks than what you ordered, and the best part of it is that this traffic is actually 100% targeted and 100% free!

On the ethical side of it, it's also not a bad thing to do because you practically don't cost anything more to the site, because guests are not paid for viewing ads, plus the demographic filter does not apply to guests and that is acceptable and normal generally in the PTC Industry.

So.., why not?  Smiley

Tricky. Yes, this would work great for sites that pay credits for exposure like a PTP or BoB or something. So what countries to use?

Edit: Another thing that works is selecting premium members because there aren't as many of those
« Last Edit: 23rd Sep, 2014 at 8:37am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #431 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 11:51am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 8:26am:
Tricky. Yes, this would work great for sites that pay credits for exposure like a PTP or BoB or something. So what countries to use?

Edit: Another thing that works is selecting premium members because there aren't as many of those

So, combining both would be an overkill, right? ...or not...   Smiley

A friend of mine, joined as my referral and purchased 5000 credits @ $11.25 and his ad has been running since the end of May..
He used Greece as a source, and I don't click his ad because I want him to get as many visitors as possible.
And yep I still see it in the list which means it has not expired yet. I'm curious to see how many outside clicks he has received through all this time.. Hmm.. I think I can see it in his cpanel cause I designed his site. I'll get back to you on that.

Edited:
Ok, I've just checked with his cpanel and the site has received a total of 4900 hits coming from YGP.
Now I don't know which ones of them are coming directly from YGP's inside or outside visitors.
I'll get in touch with him and ask him directly to check it out within his YGP account.

As far as I know, demographic filtering is free on YGP.
Can someone confirm it for premium members targeting as well?
« Last Edit: 23rd Sep, 2014 at 12:41pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #432 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 4:32pm

Yes, premium targeting is also free. I mistakenly set up one ad for premium members (no country targeting) and was getting something like 50 clicks per day.

Regarding outside views, I'm afraid they're not too many in YGP. I'm not exactly sure when I posted a scarlet-clicks ad there, but I think it's been a month, give or take a couple days. I've got 286 outside visits.

On Twickerz, on the other hand, I remember I had a substancial amount of outside viewers. Of course, advertising is not so cheap there.

In any case, since I had some credits there from the shares days, I tried out a PTP page targeting premium Australian members.
Of course I could just target Antarctica, but that would look a bit suspicious, no?
« Last Edit: 23rd Sep, 2014 at 4:59pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #433 - 4th Oct, 2014 at 10:47pm

I've finally reached 70 direct referrals on YGP! Yay!  Smiley
Alright, most of them are not active but let's stay on the positive side, it's still a milestone!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #434 - 4th Oct, 2014 at 11:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Oct, 2014 at 10:47pm:
I've finally reached 70 direct referrals on YGP! Yay!  Smiley
Alright, most of them are not active but let's stay on the positive side, it's still a milestone!  Smiley

good job man!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60
Send Topic Print