Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 551050 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #105 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 3:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 5:31am:
Opinions?

Does it get a very powerful message across clearly?

Would you be compelled to join a site with these stats?

http://waterforlife.ws/ygpsplash.html

I think it's ok, with a few notes..

The red background is kinda offensive to the eye.. if you look at it without focusing it kinda looks like a huge STOP sign..   Shocked

I think something lighter would work better.. sth like light blue or green.. but if you want to stick to the red color because it's YGP main color I would suggest you to make it a white window with a thick red border all around of it to reduce the offensiveness..

As for the font an exchange (red font in white background) might feel much better and be easier to read.
Plus you may include some black text as well, as that's also in the site's main colors.

If you need html related help please let me know..  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #106 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 4:57pm

As for the "approx. profit share in a week or 30 days" stats, we really don't know for sure. It COULD be even better than that. Wink

As for the "My profit share earnings January 21st: $8.91", why not show the total instead? That might look more impressive. 

Lastly, they don't have to know the total cost. That might scare some people off. Instead, the focus should be on trying to get them (i.e. the new members) in and then take it from there.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #107 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 5:00pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 4:57pm:
As for the "approx. profit share in a week or 30 days" stats, we really don't know for sure. It COULD be even better than that. Wink

As for the "My profit share earnings January 21st: $8.91", why not show the total instead? That might look more impressive. 

Lastly, they don't have to know the total cost. That might scare some people off. Instead, the focus should be on trying to get them (i.e. the new members) in and then take it from there.

+1

Also 'PayPal approved' little prominent.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #108 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 5:40pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 3:17pm:
I think it's ok, with a few notes..

The red background is kinda offensive to the eye.. if you look at it without focusing it kinda looks like a huge STOP sign..   Shocked

I think something lighter would work better.. sth like light blue or green.. but if you want to stick to the red color because it's YGP main color I would suggest you to make it a white window with a thick red border all around of it to reduce the offensiveness..

As for the font an exchange (red font in white background) might feel much better and be easier to read.
Plus you may include some black text as well, as that's also in the site's main colors.

If you need html related help please let me know..  Smiley

Thanks for the thoughts. I'll test this first and if it doesn't work I'll try your suggestions. I have had great success with red in the past (especially for banners). I chose red from a psychology of colors perspective. More info here:

http://www.colour-affects.co.uk/psychological-properties-of-colours

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #109 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 5:57pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 4:57pm:

Yes, it could be but those numbers are realistic (maybe even a touch low). I'm coming from the perspective of under promise and over deliver. It is still better than what most PTCs will give you and for much less work(since you don't need to manage rented referrals or anything like that for the income)

Quote:

One reason is that I have been buying shares since I joined. Some shares have earned much more than others so it would skew the numbers and not be as accurate a representation. This way, it shows what I am earning from all my shares as of the last full day

Also, since I will probably do most of my promoting in clixsense and neobux, they would be able to relate to a daily earnings total. Whenever I look at my earnings at CS, it is always the daily earnings that sticks out most to me and is a good guage of where I'm at

Quote:

I'm looking for people with money to invest. I'm also looking at the ones who can do some basic math. The idea is to get them to understand the relative values of earning close to 1/3 your money back within a month. Plus it shows how much confidence I have in the site. If they are curious enough to click through, they will then see that ad packs can be bought for $25 but with the site as small as it still is, I think there is still room to bring in some bigger players in the PTC arena

The paypal approved thing is more psychological than anything since it is the gold standard in the PTC industry. That tends to add a lot of credibility

Thanks for all your critiques guys!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #110 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 6:20pm

I don't know. Using the McDonald's concept, they just concentrate on the positive, the buildup as in "how many hamburgers they sold". They don't go around saying "how much it cost, etc".

I don't know. I still think the "total" would look more impressive than the "daily" stats.

The "daily" stats could also fluctuate and be lower at other times while the total will always increment. IMHO.

I don't know. Even the potential of getting 1/3rd money back within a month may not still be very becoming to some.

Besides the way the stats is displayed, even the potential of getting $267.63 in a month isn't exactly 1/3rd of the total cost.

And why set it stone with the "My approx. profit share earnings in a week or month"? Why not hope for even more than that? Cause sometime it's a question of karma and becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. IMHO.

I think just displaying the "active shares" and "total share earnings" and maybe also just the "daily share earnings" if you must would be sufficient. And that you could do without the total cost, and the two "approx profit share earnings". IMHO.
« Last Edit: 23rd Jan, 2014 at 6:28pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #111 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 7:08pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 6:20pm:
I don't know. Using the McDonald's concept, they just concentrate on the positive, the buildup as in "how many hamburgers they sold". They don't go around saying "how much it cost, etc".

I don't know. I still think the "total" would look more impressive than the "daily" stats.

The "daily" stats could also fluctuate and be lower at other times while the total will always increment. IMHO.

I don't know. Even the potential of getting 1/3rd money back within a month may not still be very becoming to some.

Besides the way the stats is displayed, even the potential of getting $267.63 in a month isn't exactly 1/3rd of the total cost.

And why set it stone with the "My approx. profit share earnings in a week or month"? Why not hope for even more than that? Cause sometime it's a question of karma and becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. IMHO.

I think just displaying the "active shares" and "total share earnings" and maybe also just the "daily share earnings" if you must would be sufficient. And that you could do without the total cost, and the two "approx profit share earnings". IMHO.

My total share earnings since starting December 4th is $143.31. That is only 15.9% total or .3% daily. My splash page calculations are based on January 21st which was .99% that day or more than three times more. That is why.

Going forward, I have every reason to believe that the earnings will be close to the same. That is why I approximate that way.

As for earning 267 in a month(which is a lot of money to most people and what many would be satisfied if they could earn online), that has to stimulate the curiosity of most members of PTCs since many of them are not making that much money. I know I would be curious enough to click through (which is all I want them to do once they see what I have been able to accomplish). Then the site can get on to the real sell job.

I think the site is good but it doesn't really show what people can earn by putting up some money. So they see the site, then they see that they can't even get clicks for $.01 and they go off. That was the first thing that caught my eye is that i wasn't really interested in joining a site with such low click rates. So showing them what they can earn will hopefully help them to look past the click rates to where the real money can be made

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #112 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 7:35pm

I don't know. Personally the ad could have that affect on me "I have to pay $900 just so maybe I could earn a little less than 1/3rd of it back in a month? Yeah right...". To each his or her own

I'm not sure if CS would be the best place to promote it unless you think you could get a good bang for your buck from it. Maybe NEO might be a little better. However, if you do promote it in both programs, you may want to promote it separately and not at the same time, this way you could get an idea on how well each promotion did.

Alright, I said enough on the topic. Perhaps maybe it'll help if you also get rui's opinion on this as to this seem to be his forte.

One way or another, best of luck with the ad and may it bring you some signups and more profit sharing earnings!  Smiley 

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #113 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 10:16pm

My forte? Not really.

Sometimes I gather some things and make a splash page, but I'm not expert at it.
What I can tell you is that my last 3 campaigns at Neobux have been one ridiculous waste of money with little results. That includes YouGetProfit promotion in its very first days....

Good luck with that, but I'm not betting on Neobux campaigns anytime soon....
As for Clixsense, I haven't done much advertising there, so I'm not sure.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #114 - 23rd Jan, 2014 at 11:20pm

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 10:16pm:
My forte? Not really.

The reason why I said your forte cause apparently you've had the most experience with YGP and are also doing well with the program and all.

Alright, hope for the best. Good luck moneymarketing!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #115 - 24th Jan, 2014 at 1:09am

Good luck and let us know of your results if you don't mind.
That would be motivating but would also help us adjust our expectations. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #116 - 24th Jan, 2014 at 1:23am

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Jan, 2014 at 11:20pm:
The reason why I said your forte cause apparently you've had the most experience with YGP and are also doing well with the program and all.

Alright, hope for the best. Good luck moneymarketing!

I'm doing fine. Just not referring that much people. But at least I have a couple of people who bought shares. Through PTSU. That has given me the best results. There's someone in my downline who has earned me more share comissions than you. Not bad for somebody I don't know  Wink

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #117 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 3:29pm

Anyway, back to the splash page. That rather than use "approx.", why not use real stats such as "my profit share earnings for the week of 1/26" or "my profit share earnings for the month of Jan", etc? 

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #118 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 6:17pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Jan, 2014 at 3:29pm:
Anyway, back to the splash page. That rather than use "approx.", why not use real stats such as "my profit share earnings for the week of 1/26" or "my profit share earnings for the month of Jan", etc? 

I don't have the stats for the month and the weekly stats would be too much work to calculate every three days(since I will be updating it every time I add a new share). Also, the stats would be lower because it would be based on the lower share total of the past

I've only earned $156 since I joined, so the last 30 days number would barely be $100 which is a much lower ROI and does not look nearly as appetizing. That is why I am focusing on current cash flow and what that would produce over a week or month

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #119 - 26th Jan, 2014 at 10:37pm

I changed the splash page a bit. I took out the total cost, shrunk the paypal sign and the other wording and added a little bit regarding the time to reinvest. I haven't even promoted this in a major way yet and already I'm changing it.  Smiley

http://waterforlife.ws/ygpsplash.html

I am doing a test run at donkey mails. 5,000 PTCs to their upgraded members. 2 signups after 125 clicks  Shocked That's not too bad. I'll let you know if the numbers keep up

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60
Send Topic Print