Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ptrbux? (Read 3701 times)
spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

ptrbux?
22nd May, 2013 at 12:45pm

Is there anyone who is allready tried this site or see this bux? what do you think? see ads label  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: ptrbux?
Reply #1 - 22nd May, 2013 at 8:05pm

The site is new, and from what I see the team behind it (8 people) don't speak good enough English...
Sorry to say but they seem rather unprofessional to me :

Quote:
Welcome to our PTC business. We are a team( 8 members). We launched PTRBUX.COM on 3rd May. We can take guarantee that your investment in our site totally secure that mean you will surely get paid. Reason now we have enough dollars to paid all members. We want to be frank with members. We want to paid members that we did not invest first huge in buxhost and did not purchase long time subscription.

How can we paid members?

This is the the most important things for a investment needed site that how can we paid members? right? So let us discus about that. We also want to be discus with members about our earning source. We are all professionally share broker. We will invest your money to worldwide share market. Without this PTC ads, microjobs, ptr ads, adgrids are also available. So we can take guarantee about payment. Though if any body have any great idea about return money to members that feel free share with us. We are new not so much experience about PTC business but we have 3 years experience about international share market.

We want to keep going and want to established our business. If we will get good responds from members and investors then we will purchase 5 year subscription soon. Carry on don't hesitate to contact us.

And quoting from their T.o.S. :

Quote:
2. We are not responsible for any losses and/or damages of any kind arising out of the relationship between you and our program.

But also...

Quote:
9. Yes! We take responsibility for investments that you make.

Well.. you get the picture.. Smiley
I would personally stay away from it as I'm not very convinced of their skills..

IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Re: ptrbux?
Reply #2 - 23rd May, 2013 at 12:25am

note that.. ahahaha
since i'm not good in english too, cannot find he difference.
Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print