All-in-one Profits (Read 11113 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
All-in-one Profits
15th May, 2013 at 4:23pm

Anybody heard of it? What's your opinion on this? I found this review in bestemoneys.com

http://bestemoneys.com/investment-mlm_allinoneprofits-com.html

They say it is a matrix program where all the $10 invested go to direct upline and you can refer as many as you want.
However I googled it and can't find a lot of details on it.

What I have so far is that you need to pay the entry fee of $10 that goes to your direct upline so he breaks even with 1 ref.
Then they offer "all the tools you need" as they love to say at least.. and provide unlimited hosting too but that $10 is a
monthly fee.. so is it wrong to assume that after the initial $10 the rest go to the system for you to stay in, so you'll be
required to keep on referring people in order to earn?

If it's like that then it's obviously a brilliant plan for the owner who is gonna be rich just by sitting on his coach..
but the members will need to struggle to make sales.. right?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: All-in-one Profits
Reply #1 - 15th May, 2013 at 5:17pm

Although I admit I do not know much about this one nor know the details, however, I find that usually in such matrix programs, that traffic you'll get from them is not all that great. For instance, they may offer you something like "If you purchase $10, you'll get 2,000 banner impressions and 2,000 text impressions". And I know from experience that "2,000 banner impressions..." doesn't amount to much, etc. IMHO. 

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 15th May, 2013 at 10:20pm

Hey Dan,

This sort of looks like the old Fiend Cat. They offer a ton of tools to go with the plan.

This could potentially be great for a team build. Because of the pass up system,  we could all join under everyone and then legitimately promote the bottom guy's link until he gets his downline member.  The next person would pass up. As we continue to promote the bottom person, his pass ups would start passing up our chain.

It would almost work like a reverse matrix.

The guy that would benefit the most would be the bottom person (followed by the second lowest) but he would be taking the most risk since every other person would have a guaranteed paid referral under him

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 16th May, 2013 at 2:49pm

This would all work out the first month ok.. but what about the next?
Do the commissions still go 100% to our upline or stay to the system?

I've just read their FAQ page.. and this is a part of it :

Quote:
If your membership is Basic level:

* For each of your uneven (1, 3, 5...) BASIC level referral  we pay you  $10.00 commission.
* Every even (2, 4 ,6...) BASIC level referral  they get will be passed up to you and you will be paid  $10.00 for each.
* Every even (2, 4 ,6...) BASIC level referral of your passed up referrals will also be passed up to you and you will be paid  $10.00 for each
* All BASIC level members in your downline, either referred by you or passed up to you, make  you $10.00 and send their even referrals up to you.
For more info please watch our Basic level COMPENSATION PLAN Video, ask your sponsor for clarification or contact us.
* For the PRO level referrals in your downline we pay you 100% commission on your membership value, $10.

If your membership is PRO level:

* For each of your uneven (1, 3, 5...) PRO referral  we pay you  $15.00 commission.
* Every even (2, 4 ,6...)  PRO referral they get will be passed up to you and you will be paid  $15.00 for each.
* Every even (2, 4 ,6...) PRO referral of your passed up PRO referrals  will be also passed up to you and you will be paid $15.00 for each
* All PRO level members in your downline, either referred by you or passed up to you, make you $15.00 and send their even referrals up to you.
* For each PRO level member sponsored by you, we pay a one time Fast Start Pro sponsor bonus of $3
The Bonus is paid always to the sponsor NOT to the upline.
* For each  BASIC level member in your downline sponsored by you or passed to you we pay you $10 commission.

But I still can't figure out if this all happens one time only with every referral or it keeps on going on month after month whenever the referrals re-pay for their subscription.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 16th May, 2013 at 6:54pm

Somehow I don't fully trust programs that make their working process needlessly complicated. What ever happened to user-friendly?
For me, the more complex a system is, the greater the possibility of blindsiding us with an overlooked calculation, or make us believe a program is sustainable when it really isn't in the long run.

I prefer the KISS rule: Keep It Simple, Stupid.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 16th May, 2013 at 7:07pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th May, 2013 at 2:49pm:
This would all work out the first month ok.. but what about the next?
Do the commissions still go 100% to our upline or stay to the system?

I've just read their FAQ page.. and this is a part of it :

But I still can't figure out if this all happens one time only with every referral or it keeps on going on month after month whenever the referrals re-pay for their subscription.

I'm positive it happens every month. You can ask them but it stands to reason it does because we have to pay for our membership every month. If we didn't get paid our commission, then they would have a lot of turnover after the first month.

Then how does the company make any money? You might ask that. That answer is simple. Since the admin is in position #1, he is the final recipient of all pass ups. For every one that joins from the main page, he gets those referrals and the commissions and he also gets the pass ups of those people. He stands to make a ton of money so he can afford to be generous

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 16th May, 2013 at 9:13pm

ruicarlov wrote on 16th May, 2013 at 6:54pm:
Somehow I don't fully trust programs that make their working process needlessly complicated. What ever happened to user-friendly?
For me, the more complex a system is, the greater the possibility of blindsiding us with an overlooked calculation, or make us believe a program is sustainable when it really isn't in the long run.

I prefer the KISS rule: Keep It Simple, Stupid.

I'm kind of having similar thoughts. Whereas if one really has to analyze, study and do some research in order to understand the program better it gives me a bit of a "ugh..." tedious feeling. Like the feeling one would have studying for a test in school or something.

Like you said "keep it simple".

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 16th May, 2013 at 9:15pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th May, 2013 at 7:07pm:
I'm positive it happens every month. You can ask them but it stands to reason it does because we have to pay for our membership every month. If we didn't get paid our commission, then they would have a lot of turnover after the first month.

Then how does the company make any money? You might ask that. That answer is simple. Since the admin is in position #1, he is the final recipient of all pass ups. For every one that joins from the main page, he gets those referrals and the commissions and he also gets the pass ups of those people. He stands to make a ton of money so he can afford to be generous

Is your post interactive?!? I felt like you were reading my mind while I was reading your post..  Smiley
Ok, that is a good answer.. I'm convinced.. Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 16th May, 2013 at 10:08pm

dansbanners wrote on 16th May, 2013 at 9:13pm:
I'm kind of having similar thoughts. Whereas if one really has to analyze, study and do some research in order to understand the program better it gives me a bit of a "ugh..." tedious feeling. Like the feeling one would have studying for a test in school or something.

Like you said "keep it simple".

Actually, as a marketer, sometimes I like those types of programs. The reason is because sometimes you can find a hidden benefit in a program that might not be apparent to the potential customer/referral or your fellow affiliates. If you can find those hidden gems in the program then you can use that as the basis for a marketing campaign and also teach it to your team.

That can help you all have a better sign up rate.

Sometimes it is best for marketers to be the ones who will be good introducing agents. So complicated isn't always bad. Plus, it is an excuse to be in contact with your referrals. that can help to build a networking relationship

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 16th May, 2013 at 10:11pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th May, 2013 at 9:15pm:
Is your post interactive?!? I felt like you were reading my mind while I was reading your post..  Smiley
Ok, that is a good answer.. I'm convinced.. Tongue

heh heh! I try to think of what the other person is thinking when I am writing. It gives me an excuse to talk to myself  Huh

That only bad side of talking to yourself is when you lose the argument  Shocked   Grin

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 17th May, 2013 at 1:02am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th May, 2013 at 10:08pm:
Actually, as a marketer, sometimes I like those types of programs. The reason is because sometimes you can find a hidden benefit in a program that might not be apparent to the potential customer/referral or your fellow affiliates. If you can find those hidden gems in the program then you can use that as the basis for a marketing campaign and also teach it to your team.

That can help you all have a better sign up rate.

Sometimes it is best for marketers to be the ones who will be good introducing agents. So complicated isn't always bad. Plus, it is an excuse to be in contact with your referrals. that can help to build a networking relationship

I'll pass.
« Last Edit: 17th May, 2013 at 5:33pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 18th May, 2013 at 4:58pm

I remember this one site that Dan and I were members of. It had a whole comprehensive package like this for members. What I did in my ad campaigns was simply advertise "Free Autoresponder" in my text and banner ads. Very simple and targeting a specific market. That was enough of a hook to bring the referrals to the affiliate page and when they saw all the other bells and whistles associated with the site, they jumped on board.

That was a classic under promise over deliver opportunity and it worked quite well. I don't know if the autoresponder for this site is free but if it is then that could be a good angle to pursue. And no, I'm not trying to convince anyone here, I'm just setting forth an example. I'm not ready to join the thing myself and if I do it will be a ways down the road

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print