Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CashClixs.com Earnings-Profits Calculator (Read 17537 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
CashClixs.com Earnings-Profits Calculator
21st Jan, 2013 at 8:53pm

Hello there, I've just completed an excel spreadsheet useful for calculating the possibility of getting profits in CashClixs.com
At first I thought it was kinda hard to make a profit with those direct referral limits but now I realize that it's a nice opportunity if you spend some time on it.

Many thanks to StillSleeping (CashClixs.com admin) for his constant help with everything I do on his site.
I hope you'll find it useful and you'll get more motivated to work on it!

CashClixs.com Earnings-Profits Calculator

Feel free to check it out.. Smiley

Edited:
Last Update : 2013-02-26
If your download is older please get the new one.

Last Fixes :
2013-02-26 - Updated the calculator to include the new Nano ads.
2013-02-05 - Referral costs for ultimate and elite members have been re-corrected to $0.25.
2013-01-16 - Added option to calculate losses due to inactive rented referrals.
« Last Edit: 26th Feb, 2013 at 6:32pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: CashClixs.com Earnings-Profits Calculator
Reply #1 - 29th Jan, 2013 at 12:14pm

Thank you. That's rather useful.
Looking at the simulations, it's kinda funny to notice that you only need 9 direct refs as a premium to have profit.
But of course it's only worth it if you have at least 23 active referrals, since that's when the profit as a premium is greater than a standard's.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 29th Jan, 2013 at 4:38pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Jan, 2013 at 12:14pm:
Thank you. That's rather useful.
Looking at the simulations, it's kinda funny to notice that you only need 9 direct refs as a premium to have profit.
But of course it's only worth it if you have at least 23 active referrals, since that's when the profit as a premium is greater than a standard's.

Caution there.. active means fully active direct refs that click all of the ads daily for as long as a month.
Yep, that's how it goes. I am premium now with up to 100 refs at all times..
I get a couple of new every now and then but I remove old inactive ones to stay within the limits.
So far only 25% of them are active but I hope that this will get better over time.

Oh, let me know if you find any bugs in the calculator. Wink

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 29th Jan, 2013 at 7:37pm

I understand that.
That's why I always said active and not just referrals.
So far, 21 out of my 39 referrals have clicked, but that's because PTSU is involved. From regular link advertising it hasn't been very good. Then again, it's only been a day. But considering how many traffic I sent, it's not very encouraging.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 29th Jan, 2013 at 9:16pm

I consider active the refs of mine that clicked within the last 2 days.
And from what I see, during the previous days I've always had ~25 active at all time.
I hope that I'll keep on increasing that number during the next 2 months.
Good luck with yours too! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 4th Feb, 2013 at 5:40pm

Upgraded the calculator to be able to include the loss due to inactive rented referrals too, so this new version is more accurate.

You just need to set how many of your rented referrals are active just like before but you also now set how many rented referrals
you have in total, including those that do not click. The calculator will calculate the profits based on the active ones, but will
also calculate the costs based on the total number of rented referrals.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #6 - 4th Feb, 2013 at 9:10pm

Thanks again for the improvement.

Now the only things that's missing is a rented referral daily profit calculator that allows inputing recycling costs and total clicks per day.

Tongue

hehe, just kidding. I can make one for myself. Even better if we had an easier way to count the total number of clicks rented refs make. But that would be a suggestion for Cashclix's forum, not here.

IP Logged

Still_Sleeping

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 5th Feb, 2013 at 12:29am

I made a few adjustments the other day on rented referral prices for upgraded members (lowered it) , so you might want to check and see if its the same as the current calculator.

As far as your suggestions, including the one's in cashclixs forum, we can't do any php editing in till we purchase the advanced edition script. I'm not even sure yet, how much of the script we will be allowed to edit, in till I test the demo. Right now we are going to stick with the script that we got for a while. I'm ok with doing basic php editing and know to back every thing up before I make changes, but I'm not sure I have the skill when comes to dealing with money involved. Maybe we will pay someone later down the road to do the coding to make changes. We will just have to wait and see.

Also solidsnake, I can't login to the forum here on my phone if i'm not at the house. I thinks its the "for keeps" giving me the issues, even though i'm not logged in at the house and on the same device.

CashClixs-Owner
Members: 2,473               Paid: $471.00

updated: 2/14/13

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 5th Feb, 2013 at 1:07am

Fixed the rates for the new ultimate and elite referral rental prices (equal to standard and premium ones -> $0.25).

Still_Sleeping wrote on 5th Feb, 2013 at 12:29am:
Also solidsnake, I can't login to the forum here on my phone if i'm not at the house. I thinks its the "for keeps" giving me the issues, even though i'm not logged in at the house and on the same device.

Weird issue.. Usually when I try to log in from a different IP it only provides me an option to "Update Session" through the menu,
and I just have to re-enter my password to gain full access to my account again.. not sure if that's only available to admin's
account though.. When logging in from the same IP on both my desktop and tablet it just keeps both logged in without problems.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 5th Feb, 2013 at 1:16am

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Feb, 2013 at 9:10pm:
Now the only things that's missing is a rented referral daily profit calculator that allows inputing recycling costs and total clicks per day.

I could add another variable such as "Recycles per day" to include those expenses too.. if that's helpful.. Smiley
Well, I'll add this in the next version..

Total clicks is something that has to be done manually through copy-paste-excel-ing so not many people would really need it..
Besides, this file is a calculator.. not a stat record sheet. So basically it's static..

Total clicks per day would require dynamically added fields..
I had done one for PTCBox as it was useful back then.. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 26th Feb, 2013 at 6:33pm

Another update to the CashClixs Earnings-Profits Calculator..
The new Nano ads are now included in the calculations.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 26th Feb, 2013 at 9:49pm

I'd been wondering if it was really sustainable on a long term to only have ads paying +$0.005, like in PTCbox. Looks like the answer was no, or at least harder to do it.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 26th Feb, 2013 at 11:48pm

ruicarlov wrote on 26th Feb, 2013 at 9:49pm:
I'd been wondering if it was really sustainable on a long term to only have ads paying +$0.005, like in PTCbox. Looks like the answer was no, or at least harder to do it.

Well, I never liked tiny-nano-pico ads.. or whatever they're called. I wouldn't pay to get people just visit my site for 5 seconds
except if I was interested only in raising my traffic ranks.. but I would pay for at least 15 second ad visitor to check my site
instead of just waiting for the timer to expire. I think 30 or 60 seconds are a much better deal and CashClixs has an amazing
security system that does not allow the visitor to lose focus of the window at all. So the more time you force him to stay on
your site the better chances you have to make him check it out deeper and get interested in it. However some advertisers are
only attracted by big numbers on cheap prices so this move could attract them here.

(Big parenthesis..)
But IMHO, flooding the ads page with ads that pay $0.001 like neobux and other "bux" sites is discouraging for the clicker..
Neobux did this and here's how it ended up.. I wonder how many people click ads there other than the required ones to get
credit by their refs.. That's why their average has dropped so much. PTCBox admin was just trying to make our minds realize
what neobux did to succeed.. of course it was sustainable for the site, and definitely profitable for Fernando but what about
actual members(active clickers)? I don't agree with the way PTCBox admin treated us after the PayPal event.. but I cannot
disagree with the way he was thinking all that time before then.. It was about time someone made some serious effort to raise
some respect for PTC sites. Instead of creating a clone he tried to innovate. Yep, it all failed in the end but at least he tried..
We need new ideas to improve PTCs otherwise the majority of people will never take them seriously..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 3rd Mar, 2013 at 5:13pm

Yep, I also think it was working in PTCbox, but that's because there was a hell of a lot of work behind PTCbox, from developing the site to getting a crazy amount of members in a short time. That made it easier to get advertisers. But there's only so much you can do when you're limited to a Buxhost.
It was really too bad about the whole Paypal issue. Closing the "pipes" in a site which such a high cash turnover is a killer.

Regarding the flooding of $0.001 ads, I don't think Neobux is that bad. Actually, it's still one of the better sites. Nowadays too many of them offer pages of $0.0005 or even $0.0001 ads. Even though I'm ultimate, I do click all ads everyday, not just the required ones. First because Neopoints are useful and second because of Adprize. From my experience it's a good lucky draw system. If I click all Adprizes everyday, I get something usually every 2-3 days. It can make a difference for standard members, as has indeed encourage many of them to keep clicking. It's not all that rare to see people in the forum who won Golden Membership in Adprize (sometimes even twice, lucky bastards Tongue).

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 24th Mar, 2013 at 8:41pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print