Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One thing I'm noticing with crypto (Read 1128 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
One thing I'm noticing with crypto
24th May, 2021 at 3:39pm

There seem to be a lot more ponzi schemes rising up. I think because they are not using US dollars, they think they can get past ponzi rules so sites are getting scammy again.

It was pushed back for a while because all the payment processors were forced to crack down by government but now that money is becoming a wild west again, the creeps have crept back in. So be careful of the "new and improved" crypto-based sites. The chance of them being a scam are probably higher.

If people start getting burned, it could make it tougher for all of us.  Sad

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: One thing I'm noticing with crypto
Reply #1 - 30th Jun, 2021 at 7:59pm

This is hitting me again. Ponzis on the rise. Sites promising 1% per day and higher. If this type of money could be made the banks would be on it and selling it to us. They aren't.

On the positive side, I'm seeing more sites offering multi-level referral commission again. Paypal killed that but it is coming back because it is the best way the little guy can build a perpetual, residual income for himself and his family IMO.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll put that on a higher priority on my radar and maybe do the occasional search to look for some rising stars. That area may have some good potential.

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print