Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Apple PTC - Earn in USD - Get Paid in BTC (Read 20358 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Apple PTC - Earn in USD - Get Paid in BTC
Reply #45 - 28th Jul, 2020 at 6:46am

dansbanners wrote on 28th Jul, 2020 at 12:04am:
Just got another Apple PTC referral. My 6th! Cool

Good work!

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #46 - 13th Aug, 2020 at 8:56pm

Just got my 7th referral! Cool

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #47 - 7th Sep, 2020 at 3:00pm

Just got paid for the 7th time for a total of $18.57!

September 6, 2020 $2.84 - BTC 0.00027905

https://appleptc.info/index.php?view=history&u=dansbanners&sid=5497

Cool

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #48 - 17th Sep, 2020 at 2:31pm

Just got another referral, my 8th! Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #49 - 27th Sep, 2020 at 6:26pm

Smiley

This might, and I strongly emphasize the word might, be following the scammer playbook. We've had some delays in payments with the subsequent 'family/personal medical distress' excuse (I have no reason not to believe this). Not we have just encountered the "website down via xxxxx attack". At least they didn't pull the old DDOS attack:

Quote:
Friday, 9/25/2020 ApplePTC was deleted entirely (database and files) after a breach to my WHMCS account, we are working on it.

My question is that if they disappear before the next payday, why do they always use the same basic formula for site failure?  Huh

Anyway, I told Dan I was going to hold off promoting until they work through the growing pains. Something in my gut told me they were too rich to be sustainable. I might be right about this one. We are reaching a critical juncture over the next month or so. I hope I'm wrong.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #50 - 27th Sep, 2020 at 7:46pm

Really? And no offline/3rd party backups? How convenient...
Yes I also smell a rat!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #51 - 27th Sep, 2020 at 8:49pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 27th Sep, 2020 at 7:46pm:
Really? And no offline/3rd party backups? How convenient...
Yes I also smell a rat!

Backing up data daily (at least) is website 101. That's been the standard for more than two decades easily.

My question is why would someone want to break in and delete everything? What do they gain from that? Surely it is not some competitor. The site only had 1400 members and it is not like they are paying much more than the average PTC.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #52 - 28th Sep, 2020 at 1:54pm

Quoting his full excuse here:

Quote:
On September 25th, 2020 ApplePTC was hacked. I had it and another site I have been working on for a friends business (newercreation.com) in a member account on our portal to send screenshots to a client regarding portal usage and never removed the site from that account. Both the script and database have been downloaded by this person, the backup drive was also accessed and deleted.

Members should immediately change any passwords you use at other sites if your password was the same as ApplePTC. I have some file backups but the database is gone, recovering the site as it was on September 24th, 2020 is not possible.

If you have screen shots of your balance prior to this attack please send it to me along with your coinbase email or BTC wallet address for payment at admin@appleptc.info. Without proof anyone can claim anything regarding balance so I must insist on some sort of proof.

If you have purchased within the last 90 days please contact with a BTC address to send your refund to, neither processor in use gives me enough data to simply refund. Please include the name payment was sent from for verification as both processors show this data.

Please forgive my silence the last couple days, I have had nothing nice to say and so said very little and hoped we could do something. This is the end for ApplePTC, I am done, I will not try and rebuild, I will not open another PTC site.

I do apologize to members who have put their time and effort in at the site, I had no intentions of it ending, especially not this way.

So, his "friend" took his site down..? ..after using "screenshots" regarding "portal usage"? Did the screenshots contain passwords too?  Huh

Well.. watch the friends you keep man... and the screenshots you send..  Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #53 - 28th Sep, 2020 at 3:32pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Sep, 2020 at 1:54pm:
Quoting his full excuse here:

So, his "friend" took his site down..? ..after using "screenshots" regarding "portal usage"? Did the screenshots contain passwords too?  Huh

Well.. watch the friends you keep man... and the screenshots you send..  Dont know

It is a she.

I'm guessing the money was running out.

This was a classic site crash. I've seen too many to count.  Smiley Roll Eyes

Sadly, I am not happy about being right this time. I'm glad I followed my gut and held back promoting. Something just didn't seem right. The earnings were just too good to be true.

There is a reason the big ones are big but don't seem to pay much. They have been around and crunched the numbers. This is why you always need to be cautious with the new ones. You don't know if they have thought out the business plan thoroughly.  Undecided

In six months to two years, you will know  Smiley

Some of them are really good at juggling the money.  Grin

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #54 - 28th Sep, 2020 at 5:39pm

SolidSnake,

Where did you see the message below?

Edited: Never mind, I found it.

Quote:
On September 25th, 2020 ApplePTC was hacked. I had it and another site I have been working on for a friends business (newercreation.com) in a member account on our portal to send screenshots to a client regarding portal usage and never removed the site from that account. Both the script and database have been downloaded by this person, the backup drive was also accessed and deleted.

Members should immediately change any passwords you use at other sites if your password was the same as ApplePTC. I have some file backups but the database is gone, recovering the site as it was on September 24th, 2020 is not possible.

If you have screen shots of your balance prior to this attack please send it to me along with your coinbase email or BTC wallet address for payment at admin@appleptc.info. Without proof anyone can claim anything regarding balance so I must insist on some sort of proof.

If you have purchased within the last 90 days please contact with a BTC address to send your refund to, neither processor in use gives me enough data to simply refund. Please include the name payment was sent from for verification as both processors show this data.

Please forgive my silence the last couple days, I have had nothing nice to say and so said very little and hoped we could do something. This is the end for ApplePTC, I am done, I will not try and rebuild, I will not open another PTC site.

I do apologize to members who have put their time and effort in at the site, I had no intentions of it ending, especially not this way.
« Last Edit: 29th Sep, 2020 at 1:49pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #55 - 28th Sep, 2020 at 5:48pm

She did seem to talk alot about her personal problems in the forum. I tried to discourage her a little saying something to her twice, once in the forum and once even in a support ticket, stating something along the lines of "don't feel you have to state your personal problems in the forum, to justify why you may be a day or two late in doing this or that, if needed, the members could wait".

Which I think was a good constructive point. Cause not only could it scare some advertisers away, but also a question of karma. The more you talk about your problems with more people, the more it could become magnified. Alright, if needed, just talk it out with few of your close ones, but just not in a public forum.

Besides shouldn't a net marketing forum focus more on the net marketing aspects and not necessarily on personal problems? Roll Eyes

JMHO

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #56 - 28th Sep, 2020 at 7:09pm

At least I don't need to feel guilty about not promoting them anymore.  Grin

I had 351 referrals out of 1400 members before I paused. A new percentage record. I was ready to be the kingmaker but they weren't ready to be the king.

Most came from R4A.

So now I'm down to promoting R4A, paidverts, and DLF. DLF is the only weak/speculative one. The other two are two of the strongest horses in the industry.  Smiley This is good because now I can concentrate my promotions again. All three of these pay me to promote either by PTP or by contest/referral bonuses.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #57 - 28th Sep, 2020 at 8:07pm

For some reasons, I did see that some of the long time members of other similar PTC, PTR and PTP programs seem a little reluctant to join Apple PTC. To the point that the Apple PTC admin was encouraging her members to post payment proofs in some of the other forums. Almost as if she wanted to prove or show them something or set the record straight, etc. Now I don't know if that was a reflection of the Apple PTC program itself, which had been around for about 10 years, or of the admin herself?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #58 - 8th Oct, 2020 at 2:45pm

SS,

If you'd like to close the Apple PTC downline builder, stating it has gone [SITE OFFLINE]?

https://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1585422788

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print