Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hobby status (Read 3437 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Hobby status
3rd Feb, 2020 at 8:36am

After 15 years of trying to revive this and being scammed by liars and crooks at almost every turn, I am downgrading this back to hobby status. I thought I could make a go at this as a business but there is too much corruption and fraud in this industry to make a go of it as a business. It seems just when you get to the point where a site should start paying you out a consistent and growing income, it magically fails or rules change or etc. etc. etc. excuse, excuse, excuse.

I can think of only a couple sites I can honestly promote in good faith. Anything else either gets no referrals or is a money loser to promote so I am almost to the point where I no longer promote anything

I still consider it a hobby because it is able to produce a few hundred dollars per month but I know i'll never be able to live on the income

What a shame. It sure was fun but the crooks ruined it  Angry

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Hobby status
Reply #1 - 6th Feb, 2020 at 1:51pm

For me it started becoming a hobby after Neobux pulled the rug on me. It was my main money maker. In second place was the Golden and Zigma group, and well, I'm still squeezing some small drops of cash, that's all.

The only group still working and that has never caused me a headache is the GPTPlanet/Scarlet/Optimal.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 6th Feb, 2020 at 8:38pm

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Feb, 2020 at 1:51pm:
For me it started becoming a hobby after Neobux pulled the rug on me. It was my main money maker. In second place was the Golden and Zigma group, and well, I'm still squeezing some small drops of cash, that's all.

The only group still working and that has never caused me a headache is the GPTPlanet/Scarlet/Optimal.

Have you tried the adpacks for GPT and optimal? Are they worth it?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 8th Feb, 2020 at 10:41pm

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Feb, 2020 at 1:51pm:
GPTPlanet/Scarlet/Optimal.

I noticed that those 3 sites are high up in the Top traffic sources, within the top 15 in R4A. How much are the adpacks in these 3 programs?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 10th Feb, 2020 at 12:27am

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Feb, 2020 at 8:38pm:
Have you tried the adpacks for GPT and optimal? Are they worth it?

I haven't tried them yet. They're only available at Optimalbux, not at the other two. And they've been disabled until quite recently, as a result of the financial blow Payza caused them.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 10th Feb, 2020 at 8:42pm

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Feb, 2020 at 12:27am:
I haven't tried them yet. They're only available at Optimalbux, not at the other two. And they've been disabled until quite recently, as a result of the financial blow Payza caused them.

Payza? That sounds like the site is still pretty weak and the shares could be used as a bit of a lure

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #6 - 10th Feb, 2020 at 11:05pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Feb, 2020 at 8:42pm:
Payza? That sounds like the site is still pretty weak and the shares could be used as a bit of a lure

The opposite. The shares were disabled when Payza went down, and it was only a couple of months ago, after the sites got better on their feet, that they were enabled again, but with limitations and only on Optimalbux. They now work a bit like YGP shares, I believe, in that they don't have a fixed amound per day. It depends on profits and they mature at 120%.
I bought one yesterday to see how it goes. It's only $10 a piece.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 11th Feb, 2020 at 1:09am

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Feb, 2020 at 11:05pm:
The opposite. The shares were disabled when Payza went down, and it was only a couple of months ago, after the sites got better on their feet, that they were enabled again, but with limitations and only on Optimalbux. They now work a bit like YGP shares, I believe, in that they don't have a fixed amound per day. It depends on profits and they mature at 120%.
I bought one yesterday to see how it goes. It's only $10 a piece.

Yes, but they don't seem to have a lot of cash flow if they are just now paying off payza

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print