Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Revolut - A free MasterCard with low fees (Read 9562 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Revolut - A free MasterCard with low fees
25th Sep, 2019 at 12:05pm

It's been a while since I was firstly introduced to Revolut..

I had read about it in forums, sites and even a few friends of mine offline suggested it to me.

I was in need of a way to keep some cash in a non-GR bank and it seems to nail my needs.

The card is free to get, the account is easy to verify just with a photo of my id and a selfie...  Grin (really!)

First use includes a deposit minimum of €10 using a debit card I already own.

Now the only drawback is the limits for the free version.

Edited:
Btw, @Ivan you may want to check your account, to verify that you have received the referral bonus.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Revolut - A free MasterCard with low fees
Reply #1 - 26th Sep, 2019 at 6:01am

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Sep, 2019 at 12:05pm:

I had read about it in forums, sites and even a few friends of mine offline suggested it to me.

I was in need of a way to keep some cash in a non-GR bank and it seems to nail my needs.

The card is free to get, the account is easy to verify just with a photo of my id and a selfie...  Grin (really!)

Edited:
Btw, @Ivan you may want to check your account, to verify that you have received the referral bonus.

That looks good. Do they deal in cryptos? How many commission levels do they have? Is it a one-time payout or permanent residuals?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 26th Sep, 2019 at 2:48pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Sep, 2019 at 12:05pm:

Edited:

Btw, who's Ivan?  Huh

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 26th Sep, 2019 at 4:29pm

dansbanners wrote on 26th Sep, 2019 at 2:48pm:
Btw, who's Ivan?  Huh

I'm guessing R4A admin.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 29th Sep, 2019 at 3:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Sep, 2019 at 6:01am:
That looks good. Do they deal in cryptos? How many commission levels do they have? Is it a one-time payout or permanent residuals?
As far as I know, a premium account is required for BTC. However I think I noticed somewhere that one can get that priviledge through referring. Maybe Ivan could help us with that since I've just joined and have no refs.

As for cryptocurrency they have a dedicated help section for those:
https://www.revolut.com/en-GR/help/exploring-revolut/exchanging-cryptocurrencies

dansbanners wrote on 26th Sep, 2019 at 2:48pm:
Btw, who's Ivan?  Huh
ruicarlov wrote on 26th Sep, 2019 at 4:29pm:
I'm guessing R4A admin.

Yeap, that's him.. As stated in R4A news section.. "Ivan Levente -- Rotate4all Admin" Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 29th Sep, 2019 at 3:05pm

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Sep, 2019 at 3:01pm:
As far as I know, a premium account is required for BTC. However I think I noticed somewhere that one can get that priviledge through referring.
Cancel, that.. I found the info:

Quote:
Unlocking cryptocurrency offering
Due to the exceptional demand for our cryptocurrency product, we are rolling this feature out in batches, starting with our Premium customers.

As a standard customer, you can activate cryptocurrencies by inviting friends to Revolut. Once 3 of your friends have successfully signed up to Revolut, or you have upgraded to Revolut Premium, you’ll have instant access to any of our cryptocurrencies.

You can also register your interest by tapping on the 'Cryptocurrencies' section of the app. We'll prioritise unlocking the Cryptocurrency feature for you, but please expect to wait a couple of weeks.

When you have unlocked cryptocurrencies, you’re required to read the risk warnings and agree to our terms and conditions, before you can start using this feature.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 3:07am

Yeap, that's him.. As stated in R4A news section.. "Ivan Levente -- Rotate4all Admin" Smiley

Ok cause we usually call each other by our nicknames such as moneymarketing, rui, SolidSnake (i.e. or even SS). So I guess we could call him R4A. Smiley

Anyway, just in case you're wondering. I won't be joining this program. So if necessary, you guys can go ahead and create a downline without me.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 7:05am

As far as I know, a premium account is required for BTC. However I think I noticed somewhere that one can get that priviledge through referring. Maybe Ivan could help us with that since I've just joined and have no refs.

As for cryptocurrency they have a dedicated help section for those:
https://www.revolut.com/en-GR/help/exploring-revolut/exchanging-cryptocurrencies

This looks like a good option then for exchangers. It does more than most of the current ones I know of. I don't need it right away since so few of my sites are actually paying me cash but I'll probably use it in the future

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #8 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 11:43am

dansbanners wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 3:07am:
Ok cause we usually call each other by our nicknames such as moneymarketing, rui, SolidSnake (i.e. or even SS). So I guess we could call him R4A. Smiley

To be fair, Rui is actually my first name. It's the rest that's a jumbled up spelling of my family name that somebody once made, and I decided to immortalize it in my online usernames.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 1:36pm

dansbanners wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 3:07am:
That's a good point.. only issue is that we also call the site R4A so it would be hard to figure out when we are talking about him or his site.. Smiley

To add up to the thread history, I figured out that we get credited our referral commissions once they make a purchase using the card physically or online. So, that will have to wait for me to receive my card firstly.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 2:02pm

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 11:43am:
To be fair, Rui is actually my first name. It's the rest that's a jumbled up spelling of my family name that somebody once made, and I decided to immortalize it in my online usernames.

Technically speaking, Dan is my real name as well. I got the nickname Dansbanners cause one of my first sites from way back was about Banners. Smiley

My site even had a "Banner Machine" whereas you enter the link and banner urls, submit the form and a banner shows up on the page. It was kinda a new concept at the net at the time. Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 8:23pm

dansbanners wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 2:02pm:
Technically speaking, Dan is my real name as well. I got the nickname Dansbanners cause one of my first sites from way back was about Banners. Smiley

My site even had a "Banner Machine" whereas you enter the link and banner urls, submit the form and a banner shows up on the page. It was kinda a new concept at the net at the time. Cool

I think most of us know each other's real names since we are in each other's downlines and many sites require that but for viewers reading, my first name isn't money and my last name isn't marketing  Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #12 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 8:27pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 8:23pm:
I think most of us know each other's real names since we are in each other's downlines and many sites require that but for viewers reading, my first name isn't money and my last name isn't marketing  Smiley

Then the question is:

Is money your middle name?

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 1:36pm:
only issue is that we also call the site R4A so it would be hard to figure out when we are talking about him or his site.. Smiley

Heh.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL5EK9vsCY0
« Last Edit: 30th Sep, 2019 at 8:53pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #13 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 11:37pm

I actually thought it was...? Huh

J/K! Grin

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 30th Sep, 2019 at 11:50pm

...for viewers reading, my first name isn't money and my last name isn't marketing  Smiley

Come on... who are you kidding..?

dansbanners wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 2:02pm:
That's actually a cool idea even nowadays... I've been thinking  of using something like that for some time now, in a future project of mine.. I think it would be useful since most of us use text style banners... Wink

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Sep, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Dragonball had a meme moment for everything, didn't it?  Smiley
« Last Edit: 30th Sep, 2019 at 11:57pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print