Downline farm (Read 226535 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #675 - 21st Nov, 2021 at 10:15pm

dansbanners wrote on 21st Nov, 2021 at 2:00pm:
Just got another referral! My 23rd! Cool

Good Job. I'm not doing much promoting at the moment but do plan on using the bulk pure ads at PTCS soon. I just need to build up the money for credits.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #676 - 24th Nov, 2021 at 10:48pm

From the DLF owner...
Quote:
Hi Downline Farm family,
here's wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving Day and weekend.

We have gone through a very tough 2 years, but we still have plenty to be thankful for. You just have to look around you to see it.

We have added our yearly Christmas Bonus to the profit sharing pool. (see the "Statistics" page, under Site Navigation)

So if you are an upgraded Gold member, you can expect a little extra bump in your profit sharing commissions next month.

And if you have Upgraded referrals, you will also see a higher Matching Bonus on the 15th.

If you are still a free member, this is a great time to upgrade.

We will hold our admin AIOP and LeadsLeap commissions, and let them build up another month, and add them to the December profit sharing pool. That will make the January commissions a little higher.

Thank you for being a valued member of Downline Farm,

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #677 - 1st Dec, 2021 at 4:09pm

Not to go more off-topic on the other topic, what changed about that contests that got moneymarketing in a bad mood?

Btw, I was a couple of months without logging in to DLF since my email was not being accepted. So it was a bit of a surprise to see those 1st place wins. But somehow that's how it's been working this whole time.  Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #678 - 1st Dec, 2021 at 10:42pm

ruicarlov wrote on 1st Dec, 2021 at 4:09pm:
Not to go more off-topic on the other topic, what changed about that contests that got moneymarketing in a bad mood?

Btw, I was a couple of months without logging in to DLF since my email was not being accepted. So it was a bit of a surprise to see those 1st place wins. But somehow that's how it's been working this whole time.  Dont know

The referral contest is gone. The promotion contest has gone from $10, $5, $3 for 1,2,3 to $3, $3, $3.

Based on my own data people are dropping out from upgrades.

I don't have a lot of confidence about the site at this point. Personally, I'm still making a profit but it doesn't feel like we are getting anywhere.

My Spidey sense is tingling is what I'm saying and I'm a bat. Grin

In general, too, I've totally lost confidence in referring. I only bought that black Friday sale because I thought I could make a profit on those hits but I don't have much faith in referring anymore  Undecided

Maybe it's just a funk I'm in or maybe something is about to break through  Dont know

That elusive compound growth curve still fails to materialize and I'm tired of believing in this industry anymore

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #679 - 4th Dec, 2021 at 1:16am

Here we go. Another lecture:

Quote:
This is a quick reminder that Downline Farm is a DOWNLINE BUILDER. And as such, your very best option to earn money with us is to use DLF to build a downline in our Main program.

Many of you are using DLF as a straight up income program, and while that is OK, we were not Designed to be your main income source, but to help you build your downlines in your main program.

Because we promote our main flagship program, both within DLF and through outside advertising, not only will YOU get the most out of DLF by joining our flagship program, we will All get the most from DLF if more members join.

OK, here is a question. If the main site isn't producing income why wouldn't we just promote the sites in our downline builder? He may call the site a downline builder but it hasn't done a very good job of that for me. I don't know about you guys but the site doesn't produce in its supposed core function. So if it doesn't do that and it doesn't produce income, what is the point?

I'm not saying I'm going to quit, I'm just having an issue with the admin's supposed site philosophy.  Sad

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #680 - 4th Dec, 2021 at 4:55pm

I think the owner should sit back and consider its future a bit.

DLF is a site that is still running on a super old and unsafe script, however it's still on a growing curve with many members signing up for it.
So it still has a lot of potential provided that he invests some effort, and performs a bunch of polishing to it.

There are many bugs to solve, many visual improvements to make in order to bring it up to date.
It's been pointed out multiple times by Ivan, that members are missing out on both promoting and referring people to it due to technical issues that are potentially easy to fix.

If nothing changes people will eventually lose their interest, leave it behind and move on, but if the admin decides to get a bit invested to it and take advantage of it properly, it should work out..

Until that happens, I'll just keep it on autopilot since it's still generating a profit for me, with just a few practically free campaigns per month. It still pays my monthly mobile phone/data bills, so I'm happy with that. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #681 - 4th Dec, 2021 at 9:56pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Dec, 2021 at 4:55pm:
Until that happens, I'll just keep it on autopilot since it's still generating a profit for me, with just a few practically free campaigns per month. It still pays my monthly mobile phone/data bills, so I'm happy with that. Smiley

Yes. Autopilot is a good word to use in here. Which is kinda my approach too at this point. I just leave the $7 in paypal from earnings generated from other programs to pay for the upgrade and go from there... Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #682 - 5th Dec, 2021 at 12:14am

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Dec, 2021 at 4:55pm:
I think the owner should sit back and consider its future a bit.

DLF is a site that is still running on a super old and unsafe script, however it's still on a growing curve with many members signing up for it.
So it still has a lot of potential provided that he invests some effort, and performs a bunch of polishing to it.

There are many bugs to solve, many visual improvements to make in order to bring it up to date.
It's been pointed out multiple times by Ivan, that members are missing out on both promoting and referring people to it due to technical issues that are potentially easy to fix.

If nothing changes people will eventually lose their interest, leave it behind and move on, but if the admin decides to get a bit invested to it and take advantage of it properly, it should work out..

I recall you even offered to do some work for him for barter but he declined. I don't know if it is trust issues or what but he is not helping himself. The site is a fantastic concept but it does come down to execution. we almost lost the paidverts group of sites because of that.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #683 - 1st Jan, 2022 at 3:11pm

Profit-sharing has bounced back nicely this month. This is my older account:

Quote:
2022-01-01 00:01:06      N/A      Profit Sharing      7.28

That's good. That covers my upgrade for the month on that account. It was a good month. With commissions, matching bonuses, and everything else my total earnings on two accounts are just over $35 and my net is over $20. I'm not sure why I was so cranky at them before as our seniority seems to be covering over a lot of wrongs. $20 profit for basically doing nothing is still a positive and it seems to be growing.

Also, as Dan said, my commissions will pay for that huge ad I bought so even if I'm only winning $3 every 15 days, I'll still make a profit on it from the site.
« Last Edit: 2nd Jan, 2022 at 2:43am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #684 - 9th Jan, 2022 at 7:22am

I think he stopped reporting member counts.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #685 - 17th Jan, 2022 at 11:30pm

Has anyone tried the CryptoTab browser?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #686 - 18th Jan, 2022 at 1:55pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Jan, 2022 at 11:30pm:

I have tried it for a while in the past, but it wasn't worth it at all..
Prices have changed a lot now though, so I did some research on it and it seems not much has changed with its actual effectiveness.

What people say about it is that basically you get to mine Monero for the owners and they keep 98% of it while giving you back a 2% of that in BTC. That means they basically use your device and electricity for their own benefit, so I wouldn't recommend it.

There are better ways to earn, even trading BTC would most likely provide a higher probability to profit..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #687 - 18th Jan, 2022 at 11:24pm

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Jan, 2022 at 1:55pm:
I have tried it for a while in the past, but it wasn't worth it at all..
Prices have changed a lot now though, so I did some research on it and it seems not much has changed with its actual effectiveness.

What people say about it is that basically you get to mine Monero for the owners and they keep 98% of it while giving you back a 2% of that in BTC. That means they basically use your device and electricity for their own benefit, so I wouldn't recommend it.

There are better ways to earn, even trading BTC would most likely provide a higher probability to profit..

I asked cause that's what the DLF owner is trying to do, encourage more DLF members to try the CryptoTab browser?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #688 - 19th Jan, 2022 at 12:29am

dansbanners wrote on 18th Jan, 2022 at 11:24pm:
I asked cause that's what the DLF owner is trying to do, encourage more DLF members to try the CryptoTab browser?

Yeap, I got that email too, it's ok if you feel like trying it.

Just keep an eye on the electricity consumption if it's a desktop computer, or your device battery drain time if on mobile/tablet.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #689 - 19th Jan, 2022 at 3:28pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Jan, 2022 at 11:30pm:

No, I don't trust them and based on what SS was saying, it looks like a rip-off.

I wonder why the admin isn't recommending paidverts and PTCS to members? He would get a good commission from that. He also doesn't want to recommend R4A. Also another consistent earner. When you shun some of the biggest companies in the industry, I get suspicious.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59
Send Topic Print