Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Downline farm
Reply #615 - 1st Jun, 2021 at 9:48am

moneymarketing wrote on 31st May, 2021 at 8:19pm:
You made your push into the 10 spot, SS. Good show!  Smiley

Thanks, somehow till yesterday afternoon my PTCShare campaign was going way too slow, and I thought it wouldn't even happen..

But it was once again probably due to the timezone.. So it kicked in later on, getting me to the 9th spot.. See, I even left an open spot for you!  Tongue

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #616 - 1st Jun, 2021 at 2:13pm

My profit sharing was $3.56. The highest it has been thus far.  Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #617 - 1st Jun, 2021 at 3:03pm

dansbanners wrote on 1st Jun, 2021 at 2:13pm:
My profit sharing was $3.56. The highest it has been thus far.  Cool

Same here, it's the new multiplier that kicked in!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #618 - 1st Jun, 2021 at 4:31pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Jun, 2021 at 9:48am:
Thanks, somehow till yesterday afternoon my PTCShare campaign was going way too slow, and I thought it wouldn't even happen..

But it was once again probably due to the timezone.. So it kicked in later on, getting me to the 9th spot.. See, I even left an open spot for you!  Tongue

I saw you moving so I decided to hold back on any promoting in case there was only one spot.

Don't worry, I made it up with the referral contest.  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #619 - 1st Jun, 2021 at 6:06pm

Neobux is a rich vein of gold. You guys should try to jump on if you can.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #620 - 2nd Jun, 2021 at 12:05pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Jun, 2021 at 6:06pm:
Neobux is a rich vein of gold. You guys should try to jump on if you can.

What advertising package do you usually use there, and what are the results on DLF?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #621 - 2nd Jun, 2021 at 8:21pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Jun, 2021 at 12:05pm:
What advertising package do you usually use there, and what are the results on DLF?

I have been using my banner and buying 1-week banner spots.

Quote:
For the "View advertisements" page AND the Forum, it costs $12/day and we also have packages with a discount:

1 week = $76
2 weeks = $148
3 weeks = $218
4 weeks = $288
2 months = $550
3 months = $790
6 months = $1480
1 year = $2400

I'm so tempted to go for 6 months. That would greatly reduce my costs but what a huge risk!  Phew

I think I'll put that on my wish list.  Grin

I could do it out of my crypto gains but then I'd have to use up crypto.  Sad

So spend $1500 in ETH on this and watch ETH go to 30K or wait until ETH goes to 30K and then spend $2400! I used to have 3 BTC and cashed in on the way up. I don't want to make that mistake again.

That would surely take DLF to the next level. We are so close to being kingmakers.  Smiley

So you can see my results in the referral contest. Some of those referrals are from adhitz but most are from neobux. 72 referrals in two weeks!  Shocked

One banner was placed on the 11th. The next on the 18th so the first one was mostly in the first referral contest period and won that one. And the second was a blowout.

My earnings are approaching $50 per month from my two positions before upgrade costs, so it is not as bad as it looks from an expense perspective. and that advertising is a tax write-off so it's even cheaper after taxes.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #622 - 16th Jun, 2021 at 7:38pm

I had a chat with the admin. You see what my banner advertising options are regarding NB and I was thinking about going big. Then I had the thought, "What if what happened at CIOB happens here?" Personally, I still think the admin of CIOB took ill somehow.

So I asked the admin if he had a backup plan. He said no.  Undecided

RuhRo.

That was somewhat disturbing so we talked a bit about that and he told me that it just hasn't been built. He does plan to have partners in the EZBiz venture but until that is built nothing. So I suggested he at least make a plan where a family member can take care of things and/or sell the business if problems arise.

I was planning on investing thousands into this in the long run but if it is a one-man show and could potentially pop like a bubble, then I don't want to take that risk. I've lost enough to other sites disappearing overnight. There is no point risking that again.

So I've shifted my strategy. I will still use my online earnings to promote the site (I'm thinking one one-week NB banner ad per month) but I'm not going to try and shoot the lights out with a big NB ad until I know the site will not be subject to total collapse. That's the nice thing about the MTV group. We know it won't go away because they have a team in place. Until that becomes apparent at DLF I would advise caution in overspending in an effort to promote it

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #623 - 16th Jun, 2021 at 11:46pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Jun, 2021 at 7:38pm:
"What if what happened at CIOB happens here?" Personally, I still think the admin of CIOB took ill somehow.

Can you do a recap? What's CIOB and what happened?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #624 - 17th Jun, 2021 at 7:24am

ruicarlov wrote on 16th Jun, 2021 at 11:46pm:
Can you do a recap? What's CIOB and what happened?

CIOB=Cash in on Banners.

He had a few sites running and then he just disappeared. I haven't been able to find anything on the web as to what happened to him and I don't have an email. Either his site was pulled because of money issues or my guess is that he took ill and when he no longer supported the site his hosts just canceled him.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #625 - 17th Jun, 2021 at 5:04pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Jun, 2021 at 7:38pm:
I had a chat with the admin. You see what my banner advertising options are regarding NB and I was thinking about going big. Then I had the thought, "What if what happened at CIOB happens here?" Personally, I still think the admin of CIOB took ill somehow.

So I asked the admin if he had a backup plan. He said no.  Undecided

RuhRo.

That was somewhat disturbing so we talked a bit about that and he told me that it just hasn't been built. He does plan to have partners in the EZBiz venture but until that is built nothing. So I suggested he at least make a plan where a family member can take care of things and/or sell the business if problems arise.

I was planning on investing thousands into this in the long run but if it is a one-man show and could potentially pop like a bubble, then I don't want to take that risk. I've lost enough to other sites disappearing overnight. There is no point risking that again.

So I've shifted my strategy. I will still use my online earnings to promote the site (I'm thinking one one-week NB banner ad per month) but I'm not going to try and shoot the lights out with a big NB ad until I know the site will not be subject to total collapse. That's the nice thing about the MTV group. We know it won't go away because they have a team in place. Until that becomes apparent at DLF I would advise caution in overspending in an effort to promote it

You could also say that the DLF owner has been accessible with the forum and all. While you really couldn't say the same with the CIOB owner.

Although like you said, you still don't have to necessarily spend THAT much on DLF. It's your call.

In fairness to CIOB, they did last a long time, for about 10+ years. They were one of the first ones I've joined a while back.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #626 - 17th Jun, 2021 at 8:41pm

dansbanners wrote on 17th Jun, 2021 at 5:04pm:
You could also say that the DLF owner has been accessible with the forum and all. While you really couldn't say the same with the CIOB owner.

Although like you said, you still don't have to necessarily spend THAT much on DLF. It's your call.

In fairness to CIOB, they did last a long time, for about 10+ years. They were one of the first ones I've joined a while back.

I have zero issues with him except that he is literally a one-man show. If he were to be hit by a car tomorrow the site would freeze up. If we had a substantial dependency on the cash from that site we would be stuck as there is no one else behind the admin curtain. Not a programmer or even a family member that can take over(he has a family but they are not connected to the site).

At this point, we are not dependent so that is why I advised caution due to the admin risk.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #627 - 25th Jun, 2021 at 10:39pm

Just noticed that I got 4 more referrals within the last month or so. And now have 17 referrals altogether! Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #628 - 28th Jun, 2021 at 6:26am

dansbanners wrote on 25th Jun, 2021 at 10:39pm:
Just noticed that I got 4 more referrals within the last month or so. And now have 17 referrals altogether! Cool

Good work!

We should see another solid month of 150+ referrals.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #629 - 2nd Jul, 2021 at 12:04am

The referral contest will have three prizes this cycle!  Money

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59
Send Topic Print