Send Topic Print
Downline farm (Read 222587 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #390 - 1st Nov, 2020 at 5:38pm

dansbanners wrote on 1st Nov, 2020 at 1:09pm:
I won $1 for coming in 16th in the last contest!

Smiley

I saw that. Good job. You, SS, and I were all in the payment zone  Smiley
« Last Edit: 1st Nov, 2020 at 6:37pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #391 - 1st Nov, 2020 at 6:36pm

I'm hoping to target one big Neobux day ad per month. That should cost $70. With that, I should be able to win one hits contest and two referral contests, raise the branding of the site on NB, and bring in a good number of referrals to DLF (50 - 100 per month?). The contest wins should bring in $30 so my net cost would be $40 and this will not include my earnings from profit sharing and commissions which are just above breakeven now with regards to my two upgrades

With a little more effort I might even win the second referral contest so that would boost my earings to $40 and my net cost to $30. If I can do this for a few months then the share multiplier should catch up quicker.

Even though it is a net cost at DLF, the cost is coming out of earnings from other sites so my rule of not putting money from offline earnings into my online earnings is still intact. This is all paying for itself which is most important.

Assuming the site keeps growing, this is where the compounding of the earnings should start to grow. I've kind of maxed out the referral profit potential at PV but DLF profit potential from referrals is virtually limitless so compounding is a good choice here. The last red flag is the PO and how he will react once the cash starts flowing.

Unfortunately, that is always the hardest test.

Dan, are you still in contact with Old Buddy? I'd be interested to hear an income update from him regarding the site since he is that far ahead of the rest of us and will be able to maybe give us a picture of what the future could look like if we keep on plugging.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #392 - 1st Nov, 2020 at 7:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Nov, 2020 at 5:38pm:
I saw that. Good job. You, SS, and I were all in the payment zone  Smiley

Smiley

Thanks! Although what's SS's 2nd screename? Cause I didn't recognize it?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #393 - 1st Nov, 2020 at 10:16pm

dansbanners wrote on 1st Nov, 2020 at 7:17pm:
Smiley

Thanks! Although what's SS's 2nd screename? Cause I didn't recognize it?

I still don't have a second account.. I'm struggling to keep up with my work, at least I'm coding which is also what I enjoy doing. Smiley

I'm checking the forum daily even if I don't post.

Good job on the DLF contest to the whole team. Smiley

PS. Smartas seems to have really tried this time, good thing I didn't run a campaign to hit the second spot.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #394 - 1st Nov, 2020 at 10:42pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Nov, 2020 at 10:16pm:
I still don't have a second account.. I'm struggling to keep up with my work, at least I'm coding which is also what I enjoy doing. Smiley

I'm checking the forum daily even if I don't post.

Good job on the DLF contest to the whole team. Smiley

Thanks! Smiley

Sure. Just do what you have to do.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #395 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 6:48am

Regarding the PIF option:

Quote:
I searched for a Plugin compatible with our software, but have
not found one.

Custom programming is too expensive at this time.

Oh, my one other red flag is the share value. it is slowly dropping which is indicative that he is not successful at raising income via outside programs. Hopefully, he can solve this.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #396 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 9:16am

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 6:48am:
Regarding the PIF option:
"I searched for a Plugin compatible with our software, but have
not found one.

Custom programming is too expensive at this time.
"

Oh, my one other red flag is the share value. it is slowly dropping which is indicative that he is not successful at raising income via outside programs. Hopefully, he can solve this.

Dropping value could be due to people joining in faster than he can increase his earnings..  Dont know

As for the programming part.. if his site accepts plugins it should be relatively easy..

And for the "too expensive" part, do you think I could make a deal with him for premium months instead of cash? This way he won't have to pay all at once.. I would still get paid through the membership eventually..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #397 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 1:54pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 9:16am:
As for the programming part.. if his site accepts plugins it should be relatively easy..

He does have a point. Not all program owners have programming skills. This is why some program owners have hardly made any changes to their programs once it's been set up. We were aware of some owners that fit this bill and still do.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #398 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 3:56pm

And for the "too expensive" part, do you think I could make a deal with him for premium months instead of cash? This way he won't have to pay all at once.. I would still get paid through the membership eventually..

Perhaps, maybe you could also ask him about letting members use their earnings to upgrade? It doesn't necessarily have to be just a subscription, it can also be just an one time payment once the earning reaches $7.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #399 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 4:31pm

Dropping value could be due to people joining in faster than he can increase his earnings..  Dont know

I think he would be open to it. If you want to ask him just reply to his admin emails and he will get it. I contacted him under the moneymarketing handle so you can reference that.

If you want me to ask him on your behalf then I can do that.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #400 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 4:32pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 1:54pm:
He does have a point. Not all program owners have programming skills. This is why some program owners have hardly made any changes to their programs once it's been set up. We were aware of some owners that fit this bill and still do.

That's the reason I never started a program myself. No programming skills and the threat of hackers/scammers.

The lack of skills ties your hands a lot.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #401 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 5:26pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 4:32pm:
That's the reason I never started a program myself. No programming skills and the threat of hackers/scammers.

The lack of skills ties your hands a lot.

Sometime you just need some moderate skills and also learn some as you go along. I'm far from a programming expert myself. I mean how hard is it to just remove some broken links or something? Which some programming owners couldn't even bring them to do it even after they were notified where the broken links were and what pages they were on, etc. I also think some owners are also just caught up with this thinking "I'll just go as far as I can with the program as it is..." which could be a potential red flag. IMHO. 

For instance, you did let me know two weeks ago that my contact form wasn't working in my site. I started working on it immediately and it's now fixed. Even though my site is basically just for to earn some impressions with it and also hoping to earn some referrals here and there. And to perhaps  also showcase my designing skills a bit.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #402 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 5:29pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 4:31pm:
I think he would be open to it. If you want to ask him just reply to his admin emails and he will get it. I contacted him under the moneymarketing handle so you can reference that.

If you want me to ask him on your behalf then I can do that.

Let's wait till my commissions reaches $7 total. It's now at $2.63. Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #403 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 8:26pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 5:29pm:
Let's wait till my commissions reaches $7 total. It's now at $2.63. Thanks.

$2.63. Not bad. Did you upgrade or is that still as a free member?

Did you get my note regarding Old Buddy?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #404 - 2nd Nov, 2020 at 9:19pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Nov, 2020 at 8:26pm:
$2.63. Not bad. Did you upgrade or is that still as a free member?

Did you get my note regarding Old Buddy?

Free member. I'm kinda compromising here that I'll at least use my earnings to upgrade.

No I didn't. What about him?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59
Send Topic Print