Downline farm (Read 222447 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #270 - 24th Aug, 2020 at 8:00pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Aug, 2020 at 1:16pm:
I'm thinking of a better way to do it..

Joining on a completely new chain, based on the current last position, we'll still get empty accounts to fill with referrals and their benefit will only apply to their sponsor accounts that will also be the new ones starting from the scratch.

So based on my calculations, one better option (considering we haven't maxed out on 5 gold referrals) is to use our current accounts in order to take advantage from our current seniority multipliers.

From what I see based on my profit matching earnings (my other gold referral quit so my profit matching only includes your shares right now), your current profit share was double of mine and since we are almost at the same spot in the seniority multiplier you probably have 3 or 4 gold referrals below you.

If you're on 4 gold referrals, it would be more beneficial for both of us if I join under your current account and upgrade there. This way it will get your monthly shares to 5 and based on your seniority multiplier your total multiplier will hop to 5 x 3 = 15 instead of 12 that it currently stands at. You'll also benefit directly from my upgrade commission ($0.7) and 1 additional share by profit matching which climb to 2 after 250 more sign ups on the site.

So, as a matter of fact it will get your monthly earnings to 16 shares (X share value) plus profit matching shares from all your other referrals, plus $3.5 from referral upgrade commissions, and I will benefit from 3 more shares in my profit matching bonuses on my original account, plus anything I build up in my second account later on.

Are you on 3 or 4 golden RRs MM?

I think that at the point of hitting the 5 golden referrals milestone on an account it kind of maxes out its potential. More upgraded referrals will not grant more shares anymore so why not get those benefits from promoting a second account instead.

I was thinking of the 5 too. I have 3 upgrades now but that seems to flip to 4 every once in a while so I'm not sure if I have someone on the edge. As the downline grows the 5 will fill organically anyway. It is just a matter of time. So, once you join under me, what then? Do you want me to join under you again and then have the other guys do what they want since they haven't upgraded?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #271 - 24th Aug, 2020 at 9:30pm

Would it also help if I delete my account or what? Cause unlike some other programs, this one does have its own delete button that you could do on your own and so forth.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #272 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 12:06am

You've brought up some good points, but doing it that way kinda throws away some team potential and becomes something for only two of you.
I'm partially responsible for not providing dans with a reason for upgrading, since I have 0 golden referrals as well, and it's difficult to justify that monthly cost.
However, both our accounts have a decent seniority and could be valuable. I do agree that having everyone have two accounts in the same line may not be efficient, particularly for me and dans since the new account would have lower seniority and would be harder to pay back two upgrades. However, for you two who have larger downlines and higher probability of reaching that referral benefit cap, it could be interesting to continue from where we left off: me  Tongue

Moneymarketing should probably be on the bottom, since he's the one who should reach 4 stable gold referrals first and start promoting the second account sooner to start filling up on refs

So in line like this:  Snake -> moneymarketing -> dans -> me -> Snake (2) -> moneymarketing (2)
Once he manages to get at least one or two gold referrals on the second account, he could consider upgrading, which in turn makes an upgrade more desirable for Snake (2), then me, then dans, then back to him again. With this he gets his 5th referral, his extra shares, which then goes into snake's matching bonuses.
Of course, that's if dan is into this. With a guaranteed gold member and a good seniority position the upgrade option which he and I wouldn't normally consider becomes something with more potential.
Of course, we could just build the "skeleton" for now, meaning opening snake's and moneymarketing's free accounts and lock that seniority position right away and see how things evolve. Later we can think about the chained upgrades.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #273 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:22am

Where could I see the "Add Your Own Programs - 3 Programs" for upgraded members? On an external affiliate link or something?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #274 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:44am

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 12:06am:
You've brought up some good points, but doing it that way kinda throws away some team potential and becomes something for only two of you.
Well, it wasn't my intention for MM to rejoin under me.. Smiley

Since it is more directly beneficial to me to re-join under MM and just help his account grow, MM could continue to rejoin under Dan or Rui, since that would increase their profit sharing and (if under Dan) his (MM's) own profit matching earnings.. giving Dan another reason to upgrade that would help MM even more.. If Dan's at no way interested in it, MM could join under Rui and grant those benefits to Rui.

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Aug, 2020 at 8:00pm:
I was thinking of the 5 too. I have 3 upgrades now but that seems to flip to 4 every once in a while so I'm not sure if I have someone on the edge. As the downline grows the 5 will fill organically anyway. It is just a matter of time. So, once you join under me, what then? Do you want me to join under you again and then have the other guys do what they want since they haven't upgraded?
It would be good for me to get you to 5 upgrades as that would be the quickest way to covering your 2 monthly upgrades as possible and my own first at the same time.. Tongue

5 shares x 4
multipler = 20 shares = 20 x ~$0.5 = $10
Profit matching from 5 upgraded referrals = 5 x ~$0.5 = $2.5
5 upgrades = 5 x $0.7 = $3.5

That's a total of $16, so it's almost [already!] covering 2 upgrades so anything built on the lower account plus additional profit matching from upgraded referrals of either account would equal to profit to you. And from now on every 1000 members we get an extra multiplier..

My first account would be on auto pilot just by the first line of your earnings (it already is), so I could either focus on the second one to benefit yours more or push my first one a bit more to cover the second one's upgrade as well.

Of course there's no rush in this, we could always wait for the seniority multipliers to hit another milestone for a smoother ride, so there are no losses at all from day one, just like Dan says.

As for Rui and Dan, since you haven't upgraded there's no loss in just keeping your accounts, while the seniority multipliers grow. It would be easier to decide later on.

Another interesting benefit would be to use the top promoter contests by focusing our campaigns on one or two accounts, so that we beat smartas and get the reward while also boosting them with referrals. The first two spots are worth it then the 9th and 10th places are easy to achieve so we could get those as well with $2 each..

Edited:
I've just realized I was all wrong about my calculations as I forgot that we are already on x4 multiplier..  Feeling beat up
« Last Edit: 1st Sep, 2020 at 11:32am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #275 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:45am

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 12:06am:
Of course, we could just build the "skeleton" for now, meaning opening snake's and moneymarketing's free accounts and lock that seniority position right away and see how things evolve. Later we can think about the chained upgrades.
That's also a really good point.. I love how a team's brainstorming can increase our insight!  Cool New

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #276 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:58am

dansbanners wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:22am:
Where could I see the "Add Your Own Programs - 3 Programs" for upgraded members? On an external affiliate link or something?

Just click the "Upgrade" tab. It shows all the benefits of gold membership.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #277 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:33pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:58am:
Just click the "Upgrade" tab. It shows all the benefits of gold membership.

I'm aware of that. I was wondering where do we see the upgraded member's 3 programs? Externally on an affiliate page? Or only internally to other Downline Farms members?
« Last Edit: 25th Aug, 2020 at 2:26pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #278 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 3:46pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:44am:
It would be good for me to get you to 5 upgrades as that would be the quickest way to covering your 2 monthly upgrades as possible and my own first at the same time.. Tongue

5 shares x 3 multipler = 15 shares = 15 x ~$0.5 = $7.5
Profit matching from 5 upgraded referrals = 5 x ~$0.5 = $2.5
5 upgrades = 5 x $0.7 = $3.5

That's a total of $13.5, so it's almost covering 2 upgrades so anything built on the lower account plus additional profit matching from upgraded referrals of either account would equal to profit to you. And from now on every 1000 members we get an extra multiplier

I would only need to place in the top 20 in that case also and it would be profitable. I could do that easily on the top account and then use the second for a banner blitz account that targets referrals. 1000 hits or so wouldn't be a problem in the top account. And I'd only need to do that once per month

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #279 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 3:57pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 1:33pm:
I'm aware of that. I was wondering where do we see the upgraded member's 3 programs? Externally on an affiliate page? Or only internally to other Downline Farms members?

I see old buddy's banner in the PTC and survey section but I'm not sure who sees it

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #280 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 4:49pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 3:57pm:
I see old buddy's banner in the PTC and survey section but I'm not sure who sees it

In another word, on the PTC and Surveys downline builder page where it says "Enter Your Referral Id's"?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #281 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 5:48pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 4:49pm:
In another word, on the PTC and Surveys downline builder page where it says "Enter Your Referral Id's"?

At the bottom of the page, there should be a blue button that says "add a program". That is where you add it depending on which section

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #282 - 25th Aug, 2020 at 6:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 5:48pm:
At the bottom of the page, there should be a blue button that says "add a program". That is where you add it depending on which section

That's not quite the same as being able to add your own programs on an affiliate link that could also be shown externally to all of the non members out there.

That's another constructive concern I have of the program. That there may be too much emphasis on just the money making aspect of the program and not enough on the advertising to the point that it could come across as "borderline". If you know what I mean?
« Last Edit: 25th Aug, 2020 at 7:54pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #283 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 7:37am

dansbanners wrote on 25th Aug, 2020 at 6:55pm:
That's not quite the same as being able to add your own programs on an affiliate link that could also be shown externally to all of the non members out there.

That's another constructive concern I have of the program. That there may be too much emphasis on just the money making aspect of the program and not enough on the advertising to the point that it could come across as "borderline". If you know what I mean?

Practically every program out there is already in the DLB anyway. You are not supposed to add a second link but just enter your affiliate ID so if you are in a dozen programs then that is a dozen ad spots you get in the DLB. And that is for free members. I haven't even used all three of my links that I can recall because I had nothing 'new' to put in there. So I don't think your point is valid

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #284 - 26th Aug, 2020 at 2:44pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Aug, 2020 at 7:37am:
ractically every program out there is already in the DLB anyway. You are not supposed to add a second link but just enter your affiliate ID so if you are in a dozen programs then that is a dozen ad spots you get in the DLB. And that is for free members. I haven't even used all three of my links that I can recall because I had nothing 'new' to put in there. So I don't think your point is valid

My point is valid. Cause "while I'm waiting to supposedly make a profit with the program someday", I'd hope to at least benefit from the advertising during the process. But I'm not even sure if I'd be able to do that with this program.

Anyway, what did each upgraded member earn from the last profit sharing pool?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59
Send Topic Print