Send Topic Print
Downline farm (Read 226989 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #255 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 5:40am

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 1:31am:
Well.. the potential of having multiple accounts are awesome on this site considering they are both upgraded and the bottom account has enough multipliers.

Then the top account upgrade goes completely free and anything above the upgrade price is pure profit. Not to mention that as the site goes the profit multiplier will be multiplied x2..  Smiley

But well.. they could also be brothers just like Dan says.. only the admin could figure it out by tracking their activity.

Good points. Did you let him know?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #256 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 11:48am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 5:40am:
Good points. Did you let him know?
Yeap.. and guess what..? Smiley

Quote:
Thank you for noticing.

We do allow more than one account, as long as you use a
different email and username.

We have a couple of members with two Gold memberships.

It gets you an extra share in the profit sharing pool,
and some extra slots to add your own programs to the downline builder.

Having an extra Free account doesn't have much advantage though,  as
you earn shares for upgraded referrals only.

I'm happy your team is having success.

Bets wishes,
Roberto

Now this could open up new probabilities with the program. Smiley

We could probably do a double chain with a different order in order for anyone to benefit..!  Idea

If only we knew this from the start..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #257 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 4:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 11:48am:

We could probably do a double chain with a different order in order for anyone to benefit..!  Idea

Interesting. I guess Macaquinha can enter the scene.  Cheesy

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #258 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 6:56pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 11:48am:

I'm up for it. I figure we could go exactly backward of how we do it now. What about Dan though? He hasn't upgraded yet.  Undecided

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #259 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 7:13pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 6:56pm:
I'm up for it. I figure we could go exactly backward of how we do it now. What about Dan though? He hasn't upgraded yet.  Undecided

And I'm not planning to.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #260 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 8:05pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 7:13pm:
And I'm not planning to.

So maybe we can make it a rule that we keep the second line out of the DLB and you can only go in the second line if you upgrade the first time

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #261 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 9:22pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 8:05pm:
So maybe we can make it a rule that we keep the second line out of the DLB and you can only go in the second line if you upgrade the first time

Are you talking about in the X-PTCBox forum? That's kinda rigid don't you think?

Anyway, the reason why I'm not planning to upgrade cause I'm not about "averaging down". That is "be willing to lose money in the process, just so maybe, maybe someday I'll make a profit in it...". If anything, my experience has told me that having such a mindset usually doesn't pan out in net marketing. After a while, it also starts going against the flow...IMHO

I could even go as far as saying that the programs I did the best with were the ones I was usually able to make a profit with right away in the beginning, even as miniscule it may have been at the time. But once I got a taste of it, it generated a good feeling and made me want to earn even more and it usually did. (i.e. with ClixSense, PTCBox, DonkeyMails being good examples...).

And once there was an opportunity to cash out or make a profit, I usually also just did it and didn't do a "But...", etc.    

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #262 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 9:57pm

Getting back to the DB, perhaps maybe make a separate DB in the forum? One for free or upgraded members? And one for upgraded members only?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #263 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 10:12pm

Getting back to downline farm, don't let me discourage you guys. If you think you have a good chance to succeed or make $ with this program, go for it then!

Perhaps moneymarketing, maybe also cool it a little with trying to get me to upgrade in this program and in others. Just saying it constructively. That's all.  Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #264 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 10:46pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 9:22pm:
Are you talking about in the X-PTCBox forum? That's kinda rigid don't you think?

My point is that if we are going to upgrade twice then we would be losing a big multiplier if you were to join again and not upgrade a second time. For me, I think it would be four shares plus profit sharing if you were under me. That is almost enough to pay a second upgrade right there. So it's not about rigidity, it's about keeping the program profitable for the rest of us too

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #265 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 10:50pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 10:46pm:
My point is that if we are going to upgrade twice then we would be losing a big multiplier if you were to join again and not upgrade a second time. For me, I think it would be four shares plus profit sharing if you were under me. That is almost enough to pay a second upgrade right there. So it's not about rigidity, it's about keeping the program profitable for the rest of us too

Or we could just decide to join and upgrade under our own usernames. That would also cascade up into profit sharing

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #266 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 11:19pm

Maybe you could ask the owner if you could switch me and rui's position in your downline? Assuming he has upgraded? Tell them you know me, that I already gave you permission to do so?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #267 - 23rd Aug, 2020 at 11:56pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Aug, 2020 at 11:19pm:
Maybe you could ask the owner if you could switch me and rui's position in your downline? Assuming he has upgraded? Tell them you know me, that I already gave you permission to do so?

Probably not. I don't think he has that much control over the script. I don't think Rui has upgraded yet anyway.

Your free account is not an issue. I'm glad you're in there because you might upgrade when it is an instant profit for you. I'm just not willing to upgrade a second time without getting some benefit back. I plan on spending money to promote the second link so I'd want to get as close to profit on it as fast as possible

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #268 - 24th Aug, 2020 at 1:16pm

I'm thinking of a better way to do it..

Joining on a completely new chain, based on the current last position, we'll still get empty accounts to fill with referrals and their benefit will only apply to their sponsor accounts that will also be the new ones starting from the scratch.

So based on my calculations, one better option (considering we haven't maxed out on 5 gold referrals) is to use our current accounts in order to take advantage from our current seniority multipliers.

From what I see based on my profit matching earnings (my other gold referral quit so my profit matching only includes your shares right now), your current profit share was double of mine and since we are almost at the same spot in the seniority multiplier you probably have 3 or 4 gold referrals below you.

If you're on 4 gold referrals, it would be more beneficial for both of us if I join under your current account and upgrade there. This way it will get your monthly shares to 5 and based on your seniority multiplier your total multiplier will hop to 5 x 3 = 15 instead of 12 that it currently stands at. You'll also benefit directly from my upgrade commission ($0.7) and 1 additional share by profit matching which climb to 2 after 250 more sign ups on the site.

So, as a matter of fact it will get your monthly earnings to 16 shares (X share value) plus profit matching shares from all your other referrals, plus $3.5 from referral upgrade commissions, and I will benefit from 3 more shares in my profit matching bonuses on my original account, plus anything I build up in my second account later on.

Are you on 3 or 4 golden RRs MM?

I think that at the point of hitting the 5 golden referrals milestone on an account it kind of maxes out its potential. More upgraded referrals will not grant more shares anymore so why not get those benefits from promoting a second account instead.

Apart from all these, one thing I think the site really needs is a refresh of its design, especially the sign-up process that is really discouraging on new members. It could vastly help with our downline building only that depends to the admin to decide.
« Last Edit: 24th Aug, 2020 at 1:46pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #269 - 24th Aug, 2020 at 4:47pm

You could feel free to start another Downline Farms DB in X-PTCBox. Or if you want, you could even delete my post in the current DB?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59
Send Topic Print