AirTM (Read 2913 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
AirTM
30th Jul, 2018 at 4:08am

It looks like Neobux has finally solved their payment processor problem:

Quote:
After reviewing and considering all the suggestions submitted by our community carefully, (they are very important to us, so thank you for that!), we decided to begin by covering your "I want a reliable Exchanger" request.

To that end, we are pleased to announce the addition of a new payment solution for our members today: AirTM!

AirTM is already being used by many of our users but, for those who are not familiar with AirTM, it is a P2P network specialized in money transfers.
AirTM is FinCEN (a bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury) certified and they provide numerous deposit and withdrawal options, including bank transfers, cash (such as Western Union, MoneyGram and others), payment processors (such as Skrill, NETELLER, PayPal, Alipay, Payeer, Perfect Money etc.), cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others) and other methods as well, such as gift cards and mobile services.

They are also planning to offer direct bank transfers for deposits and withdrawals for US and Mexican members in the near future, which is an extra plus.

Thanks to its flexibility, AirTM can provide the ideal solution to many common issues and inconveniences, such as when you have money in a payment processor you cannot use or when you wish to use a payment processor that we do not work with, etc.

It works in a simple and easy way: Each time you wish to make a deposit or withdrawal, AirTM matches you with a peer who will complete your transaction. AirTM has taken all the necessary measures and precautions to ensure that each transfer is safe and money will only be released when all involved transactions have been finalized.

Furthermore, AirTM can be used as an exchange service with our current payment processors and it supports more than 180 countries.
Above all we appreciate AirTM's standards, transparency and customer satisfaction oriented policies, which perfectly match ours.

Apart from an exchange service with a large variety of deposit and withdrawal options, AirTM also offers something unique that no other payment solution offered until now: The opportunity for their users to earn money by becoming peers themselves and by inviting other users to join AirTM as well.

AirTM is already usable for purchases and cashouts will be enabled within a month.

Since it is a P2P solution, we managed to keep the fee per -soon to come- cashout to a low 1% without any minimum. For example, if a user requests a payment of $2, the fee will be $0.02 and the user will receive $1.98.

To comply with legal regulations, AirTM has already been included in our Terms of Service, point 5.1, but please do not forget that cashouts will be enabled later.

With that being said, we would like to thank you for your understanding; finding and implementing new payment methods cannot be done as fast as we would like, since it does not depend solely on us.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: AirTM
Reply #1 - 25th Oct, 2020 at 6:14pm

I had been using AirTM for making withdrawals from the most important PTC sites I'm in. Right now I'm using Payeer mostly since it's cheap and quick to convert into all sorts of crypto. And since the fees for dealing with Airtm/Payeer (usd) are bigger than dealing in LTC or Dash, I started using LTC and thus needed to convert from AirUSD to LTC. And to my surprise I had 4x more on airtm that I thought I had.  Grin I guess that's what happens with I just keep on withdrawing without really doing anything with it

So today I believe was the first time (2nd at most) I actually exchanged something using airtm peer exchange. I currently have a AirUSD -> LTC exchange still pending, but I tried another with AirUSD/Payeer, and that one was super quick. A user accepted quickly was we settled things in minutes.
Total cost of the exchange was 2,25%.

The one with LTC had an estimated lower cost, but if it isn't accepted in 2h, it gets canceled.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: AirTM
Reply #2 - 26th Oct, 2020 at 5:50am

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Oct, 2020 at 6:14pm:
I had been using AirTM for making withdrawals from the most important PTC sites I'm in. Right now I'm using Payeer mostly since it's cheap and quick to convert into all sorts of crypto. And since the fees for dealing with Airtm/Payeer (usd) are bigger than dealing in LTC or Dash, I started using LTC and thus needed to convert from AirUSD to LTC. And to my surprise I had 4x more on airtm that I thought I had.  Grin I guess that's what happens with I just keep on withdrawing without really doing anything with it

So today I believe was the first time (2nd at most) I actually exchanged something using airtm peer exchange. I currently have a AirUSD -> LTC exchange still pending, but I tried another with AirUSD/Payeer, and that one was super quick. A user accepted quickly was we settled things in minutes.
Total cost of the exchange was 2,25%.

The one with LTC had an estimated lower cost, but if it isn't accepted in 2h, it gets canceled.

I made the mistake of signing up with AirTM for a business account. They were demanding more and more onerous documentation so I quit using them.

It sounds like your airTM account is like my skrill account. I keep taking payments from Ysense there and every once in a while I look in only to see a nice chunk of cash building. This is allowing me to buy bigger, more cost-effective ads so that is good.

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print