Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 131164 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #330 - 1st Mar, 2022 at 7:33pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Mar, 2022 at 12:56am:
The only thing I don't like about scarlet is that they don't convert very well regarding referrals for R4A relative to other sites. I assume that is because there is a lot of promotion of the site in the PTC area. If I am running well in the activity contest though, putting on some clicks from scarlet can add a nice boost since the good/bad click ratio is very high

I had a different issue with Scarlet-Clicks. First, thought that not only was the advertising threshold kinda a little high, having to reach $0.75 to then use the balance to purchase some advertising but also thought that price itself $0.75 for 500 credits was a little steep especially when compared to some of the other similar programs. For instance, I know of at least one whereas you not only need to only reach $0.25 to purchase some advertising but also that you could purchase it for 1000 credits! (i.e. $0.25 for 1000 credits vs $0.75 for 500 credits).

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #331 - 7th Apr, 2022 at 1:47am

Have you heard anything about R4A lately? There are payments a few days pending. That's out of character for Ivan. I wonder if it is connected to the Russia/Ukraine situation and US banking sanctions?

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #332 - 7th Apr, 2022 at 7:37pm

Alive and well, even though hackers are trying to make life harder for us on a daily basis.

Yes, I admit payments have been pending for 2-3 days but never more than that. People are getting paid, that's a critical aspect in this line of business and I understand your concerns perfectly.

It's mostly due to some time-management issues I've been dealing with lately as I'm going through a very busy period working on many things in the background. Nothing war-related, don't worry about that.

I just found it more convenient processing payments in bulk as they add up every other day, than just a few daily. It's nothing permanent though, that's why there wasn't any announcement regarding this, nor do I plan on changing the current payment terms.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #333 - 7th Apr, 2022 at 11:23pm

Good to hear from you Ivan. Thanks for the update!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #334 - 8th Apr, 2022 at 12:32am

rotate4all.com wrote on 7th Apr, 2022 at 7:37pm:
Alive and well, even though hackers are trying to make life harder for us on a daily basis.

Yes, I admit payments have been pending for 2-3 days but never more than that. People are getting paid, that's a critical aspect in this line of business and I understand your concerns perfectly.

It's mostly due to some time-management issues I've been dealing with lately as I'm going through a very busy period working on many things in the background. Nothing war-related, don't worry about that.

I just found it more convenient processing payments in bulk as they add up every other day, than just a few daily. It's nothing permanent though, that's why there wasn't any announcement regarding this, nor do I plan on changing the current payment terms.

Sounds good. I'm glad all is well. You are a great resource to our community and why I will continue to roll my earnings there into promotion

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #335 - 24th Jan, 2023 at 12:40pm

FYI, maintenance upcoming in less than 12 hours.

Quote:
Dear Users,

Time has come for a long overdue maintenance on our server, through which we will be moving to a brand new server that's already been setup and configured in the past few days.
Since we will be updating our DNS records to point to the new server, there will be around 24-48 hours until the change propagates around the world.

In order to preserve database integrity, during the migration process the following services will be temporarily disabled:
     - advertising service purchases
     - payout requests
     - new user registrations
     - password reset forms
     - contact us forms

These restrictions will be applied on the old server only.
Once DNS records are updated, you will be directed to the new server automatically where everything will continue to run normally.

In case you still cannot access our services by January 27th, please reboot your modem/router, clear your browser's cookies/cache, then try again.
The old server will be decommissioned on January 28th.

Thank you for your understanding.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #336 - 24th Jan, 2023 at 2:13pm

Thanks for letting us know.

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #337 - 25th Jan, 2023 at 1:19am

It's done.
Went unexpectedly smooth.

There is still the 24-48hr "dead period" until DNS propagates worldwide, which we need to wait out.
Now back to business.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print