moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Rotate4All
Reply #315 - 4th Sep, 2021 at 9:03pm

dansbanners wrote on 4th Sep, 2021 at 1:09pm:
Wow! Shocked

Good for you. You're obviously an experienced marketer. Cool

I'm glad you are my upline so you can share in some of that. Let's hope we can rebuild what we had in ysense.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #316 - 5th Sep, 2021 at 1:09am

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Sep, 2021 at 9:03pm:
I'm glad you are my upline so you can share in some of that. Let's hope we can rebuild what we had in ysense.  Smiley

Yeah, hopefully. Thanks! Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #317 - 9th Sep, 2021 at 3:11am

This has definitely been moved up to my #1 promotion. I'm getting excellent results to the point that my R4A earnings alone should soon cover the cost of my advertising. At that point, the compound growth curve takes over.

My hope is to have a full-time ad over at Neobux. The daily referral rate will drop but the cost of the ad will also. If it is paying for itself it won't be an issue anyway as it will be 'gravy' time at that point.

If the R4A referral and earnings rate keeps up then the admin should prepare for superstar status.  Cool

Smiley Smiley Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #318 - 9th Sep, 2021 at 3:43am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Sep, 2021 at 3:11am:
This has definitely been moved up to my #1 promotion. I'm getting excellent results to the point that my R4A earnings alone should soon cover the cost of my advertising. At that point, the compound growth curve takes over.

My hope is to have a full-time ad over at Neobux. The daily referral rate will drop but the cost of the ad will also. If it is paying for itself it won't be an issue anyway as it will be 'gravy' time at that point.

If the R4A referral and earnings rate keeps up then the admin should prepare for superstar status.  Cool

Smiley Smiley Smiley

That's great! Smiley

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #319 - 13th Sep, 2021 at 4:39pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 21st Aug, 2021 at 6:44am:
the Referral link doesn't work in a 3rd party context if you're already logged in

This has now been modified so that if a user visits a rotate4all referral link in a 3rd party context while also being logged in on rotate4all, an automatic redirection will occur to the Publisher's Promote link instead, so the visit would not go to waste.

For more information, read our latest News post.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #320 - 15th Oct, 2021 at 4:21am

It doesn't happen all the time but when I click on the statistics link on the side when I'm in the dashboard, I am sometimes taken to the promo front page as if I'm logged out or something. The page shows within the frame that shows my username so I know I am not logged out. Clicking on the dashboard link on the promo page takes me back to the dashboard and I can usually get to the stats the next time I click on the link. This is in the chrome browser.

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #321 - 17th Oct, 2021 at 12:46pm

We're using ajax navigation, which means that instead of redirecting you to the link set in the element (#), the content is fetched from the server and replaced inside the current frame without refreshing the entire page, making it load much faster.

Obviously this is handled through Javascript. For performance reasons we're loading all our scripts at the end of the page. So it can happen if you click the links fast enough that you end up doing so before the scripts were loaded, which leads to the situation you mentioned.

Nonetheless I'll try to find a solution to counter this behavior as much as possible.
Thanks for reporting.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #322 - 17th Oct, 2021 at 1:15pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 17th Oct, 2021 at 12:46pm:
We're using ajax navigation, which means that instead of redirecting you to the link set in the element (#), the content is fetched from the server and replaced inside the current frame without refreshing the entire page, making it load much faster.

Obviously this is handled through Javascript. For performance reasons we're loading all our scripts at the end of the page. So it can happen if you click the links fast enough that you end up doing so before the scripts were loaded, which leads to the situation you mentioned.

Nonetheless I'll try to find a solution to counter this behavior as much as possible.
Thanks for reporting.

Yes, I do tend to rip through the links. I'll slow down and wait for them to fully load.

I think part of the problem is that the default is the dashboard which doesn't give the detail I'm looking for so I just try to click through. Is it possible for the site to remember the last page viewed? I'm thinking this might also save server resources since it will keep people from going back to the dashboard every time there is a reload and then clicking to the pages they want to view.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #323 - 19th Oct, 2021 at 10:55pm

I've quadrupled my referrals to 830 so now I'll take a breather and see what they do and if they continue to get and be more active. Hopefully, that will grow. I will continue with my own PTP in the meantime.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #324 - 7th Jan, 2022 at 2:46am

Running a test of the PTP page at Scarlet clicks. The traffic sources page at R4A indicates this is a good site with good traffic quality.

I wish more sites would put up traffic quality and statistic numbers like this. It helps everyone

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #325 - 8th Jan, 2022 at 8:41pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Jan, 2022 at 2:46am:
Running a test of the PTP page at Scarlet clicks. The traffic sources page at R4A indicates this is a good site with good traffic quality.

I wish more sites would put up traffic quality and statistic numbers like this. It helps everyone

The 10-second fixed ads at SC are able to produce a solid 2300 per day with an 81.5% valid rate. It looks like SC can deliver a good amount of traffic.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #326 - 28th Feb, 2022 at 12:01am

Earning over $2 per day. Getting close to $3 p/d. Reinvesting everything in advertising and approaching the 1000 downline mark. The compound growth curve is getting close.

Very happy this is working.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #327 - 28th Feb, 2022 at 2:22pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Feb, 2022 at 12:01am:
Earning over $2 per day. Getting close to $3 p/d. Reinvesting everything in advertising and approaching the 1000 downline mark. The compound growth curve is getting close.

That's good to know moneymarketing!  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #328 - 28th Feb, 2022 at 9:19pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Feb, 2022 at 12:01am:

Nice! I've always liked scarlet's delivery rates and quality.

Somehow they seemed to work with whatever I was trying to achieve at times. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #329 - 1st Mar, 2022 at 12:56am

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Feb, 2022 at 9:19pm:
Nice! I've always liked scarlet's delivery rates and quality.

Somehow they seemed to work with whatever I was trying to achieve at times. Smiley

The only thing I don't like about scarlet is that they don't convert very well regarding referrals for R4A relative to other sites. I assume that is because there is a lot of promotion of the site in the PTC area. If I am running well in the activity contest though, putting on some clicks from scarlet can add a nice boost since the good/bad click ratio is very high

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print