Rotate4All (Read 131206 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Rotate4All
Reply #300 - 26th Jul, 2021 at 7:16pm

Great job! Nice design and good responsiveness!

I tried to find any noticeable bugs but there weren't any, at least none with a quick browse through the pages, both in desktop and mobile view.

The only thing my eye managed to catch is the following.. nothing big or out of place but may be worth noticing.
As I was checking the traffic sources, I tried sorting them by the valids ratio and got the following behavior.

It seems that if we sort using ascending order the 100% valid ones tend to appear first and then come the ones with the most invalid hits percentage, and it ascends to the ones with the most valid hits percentage but not 100%.

I think the 100% valid ones should appear at the top when sorting using descending order, so you might want to check that out.
Either way congrats on the brand new look! Smiley

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #301 - 26th Jul, 2021 at 9:46pm

While I was quite optimistic on having tested everything when flipping the "online-switch", I later found myself spending half a day fixing quite a few of the reported bugs.
But as my old boss once said: "More eyes see more things", that saying came true once again and thanks to our community's feedback I have fixed all reported bugs in no-time.

Sorting the Traffic Sources page was a bit tricky which I have also noticed before going live, but since I haven't figured it out I gave up at that time. Nevertheless, I took another look at it and lo and behold the solution was to simply not use 100% values, instead using 99.9999% for the (invisible) sorting values did the trick. This workaround works just fine for the Visits and Valids ratio, while it still needs some tinkering for the Invalids ratio but I'll get there eventually.

Thank you all for the kind words and for the input, much appreciated!

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #302 - 20th Aug, 2021 at 7:44am

With the new layout, now's the opportunity to promote the main page with your referral link instead.
As it's a fresh/attractive design, getting sign-ups is much easier now.
You can find your referral link on the "Referrals" page.

For example one user promoting on coinpayu.com is getting 100+ referrals per day for more than a week now. He/she went from earning $0.002/day from referrals to $1.5+/day as many of those referrals are either actively promoting their PTP link or Surfing our ads.

Apart from the fresh design the increased signup ratios are made possible due to our efforts to keep up with modern times, such as:
  1. implementing cross-site cookies tracking with Secure and SameSite attributes so that browsers won't reject them, not to waste user promoting efforts
  2. making sure the sign-up form opens in a new window/tab if the sign-up is triggered through a 3rd party context such as iFrames on other GPT sites
  3. keeping the sign-up form as simple as possible

There are few sites out there that have implemented especially 2nd point, which is very important as some site owners don't realize that their sign-up/login forms do not work at all in a 3rd party context.
Which is the main reason of having trouble getting sign-ups or active users for that matter on various GPT sites out there.
« Last Edit: 20th Aug, 2021 at 7:49am by rotate4all.com »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #303 - 21st Aug, 2021 at 12:38am

rotate4all.com wrote on 20th Aug, 2021 at 7:44am:
With the new layout, now's the opportunity to promote the main page with your referral link instead.
As it's a fresh/attractive design, getting sign-ups is much easier now.
You can find your referral link on the "Referrals" page.

For example one user promoting on coinpayu.com is getting 100+ referrals per day for more than a week now. He/she went from earning $0.002/day from referrals to $1.5+/day as many of those referrals are either actively promoting their PTP link or Surfing our ads.

Apart from the fresh design the increased signup ratios are made possible due to our efforts to keep up with modern times, such as:
  1. implementing cross-site cookies tracking with Secure and SameSite attributes so that browsers won't reject them, not to waste user promoting efforts
  2. making sure the sign-up form opens in a new window/tab if the sign-up is triggered through a 3rd party context such as iFrames on other GPT sites
  3. keeping the sign-up form as simple as possible

There are few sites out there that have implemented especially 2nd point, which is very important as some site owners don't realize that their sign-up/login forms do not work at all in a 3rd party context.
Which is the main reason of having trouble getting sign-ups or active users for that matter on various GPT sites out there.

I'm willing to give it a try at paidverts again unless you know that it doesn't work very well there.

If I can make a profit, I'll promote it.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #304 - 21st Aug, 2021 at 12:45am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Aug, 2021 at 12:38am:
I'm willing to give it a try at paidverts again unless you know that it doesn't work very well there.

If I can make a profit, I'll promote it.

The referral link refuses to connect though the PTP link works  Dont know

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #305 - 21st Aug, 2021 at 6:44am

I don't know about Paidverts as nobody's been promoting their referral link there.
That's a security feature actually: the Referral link doesn't work in a 3rd party context if you're already logged in. One cannot login nor sign-up if already logged in.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #306 - 22nd Aug, 2021 at 4:28am

rotate4all.com wrote on 21st Aug, 2021 at 6:44am:
I don't know about Paidverts as nobody's been promoting their referral link there.
That's a security feature actually: the Referral link doesn't work in a 3rd party context if you're already logged in. One cannot login nor sign-up if already logged in.

confirmed! It does work when logged out. So I'll be testing it in both PV and PTCS and I may even give neobux a shot at it.

One thing I do like about the referral page is it gives plenty of stats. People can see what the site is delivering before joining.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #307 - 23rd Aug, 2021 at 2:30am

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Aug, 2021 at 4:28am:
confirmed! It does work when logged out. So I'll be testing it in both PV and PTCS and I may even give neobux a shot at it.

One thing I do like about the referral page is it gives plenty of stats. People can see what the site is delivering before joining.

Shocked

Wow!

Small test, impressive results. Four referrals on a very small sample. Of the four, one is active already.

If I can ramp this up then this could quickly become my #1 promotion.

I think the Neo test will go well. Just a  hunch.

I'm quite excited about this.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #308 - 26th Aug, 2021 at 3:20am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Aug, 2021 at 2:30am:
Shocked

Wow!

Small test, impressive results. Four referrals on a very small sample. Of the four, one is active already.

If I can ramp this up then this could quickly become my #1 promotion.

I think the Neo test will go well. Just a  hunch.

I'm quite excited about this.

Double wow!

The Neo test is off the charts. 115 referrals from a one-day ad  Shocked Smiley

A rough guess shows about 80% are active so it looks like Neo is the perfect market for the referral page.

I think I just found my new #1 promoting program. And yes, DLF is going to take a back seat for a while so I can see how well this does. If I can compound the growth here and maintain the same referral rate, then that should produce some long-term cash flow. That will just create a positive feedback loop.

Another positive is that R4A actually pays in processors that neo accepts so the money won't be dead-ending in paypal.

...and I have Dan as my R4A upline as a bonus.  Grin

So let's try this again:

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!  Grin

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #309 - 26th Aug, 2021 at 1:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Aug, 2021 at 3:20am:
Double wow!

The Neo test is off the charts. 115 referrals from a one-day ad  Shocked Smiley

A rough guess shows about 80% are active so it looks like Neo is the perfect market for the referral page.

I think I just found my new #1 promoting program. And yes, DLF is going to take a back seat for a while so I can see how well this does. If I can compound the growth here and maintain the same referral rate, then that should produce some long-term cash flow. That will just create a positive feedback loop.

Another positive is that R4A actually pays in processors that neo accepts so the money won't be dead-ending in paypal.

...and I have Dan as my R4A upline as a bonus.  Grin

So let's try this again:

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!  Grin

That's good to know! Smiley

And I've also been promoting R4A lately as well. Cool

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #310 - 27th Aug, 2021 at 8:12am

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm really glad the redesigned main page is converting so well, means it's a job well done!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #311 - 28th Aug, 2021 at 1:14am

rotate4all.com wrote on 27th Aug, 2021 at 8:12am:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm really glad the redesigned main page is converting so well, means it's a job well done!  Smiley

Yes, recruiting active members is job one for any site. If you can just do that then the promoters and advertising will show up. Sadly, most sites can't comprehend that. That they spend so little effort on that shows in their results.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #312 - 4th Sep, 2021 at 7:02am

Quote:
Payout total:
$1,005.53 USD

I don't know how many years I've been a member but I finally reached my first 1K in payouts.

Things are going well now and I think I may reach my second 1K a lot faster.

Thanks.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #313 - 4th Sep, 2021 at 1:09pm

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Sep, 2021 at 7:02am:
I don't know how many years I've been a member but I finally reached my first 1K in payouts.

Thanks.

Smiley

Wow! Shocked

Good for you. You're obviously an experienced marketer. Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #314 - 4th Sep, 2021 at 4:44pm

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Sep, 2021 at 7:02am:

Thanks.

Smiley

That's a nicemilestone!  Smiley

Keep it going!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print