GPTPlanet (Read 6414 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
GPTPlanet
4th Jul, 2016 at 6:20pm

Just like it's sister site Scarlet-Clicks, this PTC has been paying since 2010 and so far hasn't run into problems with Paypal.
While this is not usually a big earner (values per ref click are $0.001) it nevertheless has shown to be a good extra stream of profit for me, especially if you're lucky/smart enought to catch RR promos.

I opened this topic today since I noticed that, after being on this site since August 2014, I think I finnaly broke its script.
This is what I saw in my account page:

In typical Space Opera fashion, it seems the readings are off the scale.  Smiley You're gonna need new sensors Captain Kirk.

Now onwards to break Scarlet-clicks limit.

P.S And no, I haven't cashed out $9999. I'm getting near $3000, though.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: GPTPlanet
Reply #1 - 4th Jul, 2016 at 6:47pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Jul, 2016 at 6:20pm:
Just like it's sister site Scarlet-Clicks, this PTC has been paying since 2010 and so far hasn't run into problems with Paypal.
While this is not usually a big earner (values per ref click are $0.001) it nevertheless has shown to be a good extra stream of profit for me, especially if you're lucky/smart enought to catch RR promos.

I opened this topic today since I noticed that, after being on this site since August 2014, I think I finnaly broke its script.
This is what I saw in my account page:
http://i.imgur.com/eR4t5ee.png

In typical Space Opera fashion, it seems the readings are off the scale.  Smiley You're gonna need new sensors Captain Kirk.

Now onwards to break Scarlet-clicks limit.

P.S And no, I haven't cashed out $9999. I'm getting near $3000, though.

Lol.. have you shown this to the admin?

For me GPTPlanet is a nice little site for advertising, and like you said it still supports PayPal after all these years.

Their grid advertising is of good value to me because it does deliver ~15000 visitors monthly at the price of $4.5 (2 months pack).

This equals $0,0003 per visitor which fits my site's requirements and I've been using it for some time now. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 5th Jul, 2016 at 6:22pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Jul, 2016 at 6:47pm:
For me GPTPlanet is a nice little site for advertising, and like you said it still supports PayPal after all these years.

Their grid advertising is of good value to me because it does deliver ~15000 visitors monthly at the price of $4.5 (2 months pack).

This equals $0,0003 per visitor which fits my site's requirements and I've been using it for some time now. Smiley

Hmm, I couldn't find where I could purchase a Grid ad on their advertising page?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 5th Jul, 2016 at 6:54pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Jul, 2016 at 6:22pm:
Hmm, I couldn't find where I could purchase a Grid ad on their advertising page?

You need to go to the "GPTGRID" page and then select "Advertise on GPTGrid" which sums up to this link:

http://www.gptplanet.com/clixgrid.php?view=advertise

(Provided that your are already logged in)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 5th Jul, 2016 at 9:23pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Jul, 2016 at 6:47pm:

So, that's 15,000 visitors and $2.25 each month right?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 5th Jul, 2016 at 11:19pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Jul, 2016 at 9:23pm:
So, that's 15,000 visitors and $2.25 each month right?

Nope, it's exactly as I wrote.. 15000 visitors @ $4.5(per month) which is accomplished by purchasing the 2 months pack.

The 2 months pack costs $9 (so $4.5/month) and delivers ~30.000 visitors in total (so ~15000/month).

And this all translates to $4.5 / 15000 = $0.0003 per visitor.

Purchasing a single month costs $5 which is slightly more expensive and translates to $0,00033 per visitor.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #6 - 26th Nov, 2020 at 5:29pm

By the way, if you haven't noticed, all the sites of the scarlet clicks group are having black friday sales with ad credits. At gpt planet 1000 PTC credits are being sold for $0.50.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print