Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
What do you think about LeadsLeap? (Read 59699 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: What do you think about LeadsLeap?
Reply #90 - 20th Mar, 2021 at 9:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Mar, 2021 at 7:44pm:
Did you set up the tracker link?

If not then go here to set it up:

https://reducethehype.com/llps/system.html

Gotcha. Giving it another try. Thanks.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #91 - 21st Mar, 2021 at 3:18pm

I see what you mean now. Here are my stats:

Quote:
Today's Clicks

You are qualified for today's Daily Active Bonus.

Today's Credits

All just from assigning 100 credits to the site. Not too shabby. Cool
« Last Edit: 21st Mar, 2021 at 4:27pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #92 - 21st Mar, 2021 at 5:54pm

dansbanners wrote on 21st Mar, 2021 at 3:18pm:
I see what you mean now. Here are my stats:

All just from assigning 100 credits to the site. Not too shabby. Cool

Smiley

It seems like a very 'honest' site in regards to stats and pay. The real test is if we can grow it big so keep an eye on it but it looks like this could be the replacement for CS.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #93 - 23rd Mar, 2021 at 2:58pm

To tell you the truth, I think there was a misunderstanding regarding the Today's Clicks / Credits stats. It's not from the clicks on the reducethehype page. But it's just showing the previous day click stats, from your own clicking?

Cause for two days in a row I didn't do any clicks in my Leadsleap account and it showed a zero in my Today's Clicks + Credits. Even though I've still been promoting the reducethehype page at the same pace.

Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #94 - 23rd Mar, 2021 at 5:35pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Mar, 2021 at 2:58pm:
To tell you the truth, I think there was a misunderstanding regarding the Today's Clicks / Credits stats. It's not from the clicks on the reducethehype page. But it's just showing the previous day click stats, from your own clicking?

Cause for two days in a row I didn't do any clicks in my Leadsleap account and it showed a zero in my Today's Clicks + Credits. Even though I've still been promoting the reducethehype page at the same pace.

Tongue

I've had days where I didn't click but had credits. Here are the rules regarding credits. I tried to post it but formatting:

Click on the 'how to earn credits'

https://leadsleap.com/members/stats.click.credit.php

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #95 - 23rd Mar, 2021 at 11:11pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Mar, 2021 at 5:35pm:
I've had days where I didn't click but had credits. Here are the rules regarding credits. I tried to post it but formatting:

Click on the 'how to earn credits'

https://leadsleap.com/members/stats.click.credit.php

Today I have four already and I haven't clicked any ads. As your traffic goes up so will your clicks.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #96 - 29th Mar, 2021 at 3:00pm

rui,

Have you gotten any overriding credits from my being in your downline?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #97 - 29th Mar, 2021 at 6:25pm

Took me a while to find where it was, but yes, I found some overriding credits.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #98 - 29th Mar, 2021 at 10:45pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Mar, 2021 at 6:25pm:
Took me a while to find where it was, but yes, I found some overriding credits.

That's good to know.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #99 - 10th Jun, 2022 at 4:06am

Wow! It's been over a year since we talked about this. Well, I stuck with it. I've found a good way to promote it after the trouble they gave me for sending direct (what they consider bulk) hits to the referral page. They have been constantly improving their site which is a great sign. They recently made some very informative banners and, thanks to the recent sale at PV/PTCS, I was able to buy a ton of banner ads. This is producing a little success. You also might call it infinite success because the cost of the banner ads were paid out of earnings, so essentially free as I like to say. The great news is I have at least one upgraded referral and at two upgrades that pays the cost of my upgrade. Then, all the perks like random referrals are paid for and extra earnings are free money to be used for advertising

So my upgraded downline person is obviously dedicated to marketing which is the type of person that will stick long term. I've referred someone who is bringing in referrals and this week I just got my first third level referral. So the downline (which is ten levels deep potentially) is taking on a life of its own apart from my own work.

If things continue to be fruitful I may step up the marketing of this. The new banners offset any risk of promoting their pages in PTCs and they are cheaper than PTC ads anyway. I think a lot of PTC people can use the tools, the banners seem to be doing well, and he sends out a lot of 'training' emails which just draw people in. I love the sites that keep in contact with their referrals in order to keep them 'awake'. When the site takes on the responsibility of moving our referrals forward it helps those who don't have that ability and moves us all toward success.

A final point is that I'm promoting DLF there and am seeing a sign up once in a while too. So from the free banners at PTCS there are referrals gained at DLF. Compound growth. That's how an ad machine should work  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #100 - 29th Jul, 2022 at 4:54am

It looks like leads leap has started a paid co-op. They give you credits and cash for showing your co-op page, also making your pages eligible for views in the co-op.

Quote:
Promote the Coop Link shown below in traffic exchanges, safelists and other traffic networks. Not only will you earn Ad Credits and Cash, it will also allow your Credit Ads to be shown in other Coop Links and get you traffic beyond LeadsLeap.

I can't show you the details because that is behind the login wall but it looks pretty much like a PTP but much simpler

Here is the unaffiliated link

https://lltrco.com/?r=

I'm not sure I'll promote it since I have more lucrative things to do with my cash

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #101 - 29th Jul, 2022 at 2:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 29th Jul, 2022 at 4:54am:
It looks like leads leap has started a paid co-op. They give you credits and cash for showing your co-op page, also making your pages eligible for views in the co-op.

I can't show you the details because that is behind the login wall but it looks pretty much like a PTP but much simpler

Here is the unaffiliated link

https://lltrco.com/?r=

I'm not sure I'll promote it since I have more lucrative things to do with my cash

Leads Leap? I think it's a Mary Myers program? I recognize a Myers program when I see one. Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #102 - 29th Jul, 2022 at 11:13pm

dansbanners wrote on 29th Jul, 2022 at 2:01pm:
Leads Leap? I think it's a Mary Myers program? I recognize a Myers program when I see one. Grin

Definitely not. LL has been around since mid 2000 and he has only built one program that I know of. MM puts out a new program every few months

Here is what LL is:

https://leadsleap.com/?r=

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #103 - 30th Jul, 2022 at 1:16am

moneymarketing wrote on 29th Jul, 2022 at 11:13pm:
Definitely not. LL has been around since mid 2000 and he has only built one program that I know of. MM puts out a new program every few months

Here is what LL is:

https://leadsleap.com/?r=

Oh. I didn't realize you had posted a PTP link in the other post in the forum. That's what made me come across a Mary Myers' site.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #104 - 30th Jul, 2022 at 2:52am

dansbanners wrote on 30th Jul, 2022 at 1:16am:
Oh. I didn't realize you had posted a PTP link in the other post in the forum. That's what made me come across a Mary Myers' site.

Understood

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print