Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
What do you think about LeadsLeap? (Read 59698 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Re: What do you think about LeadsLeap?
Reply #15 - 22nd Mar, 2016 at 5:43am

Compared to safelists, I consider this better. (And thanks to Gmail's super effective spam filters).

Yet, as you said there is a chance that they might sell our email to 3rd parties. The thing is I have separate email for safelists and other GPTs, but leadsleap specifically says to use PayPal ID. (They pay via PayPal and just take the email we use to sign up as our PayPal ID).

Just for information, in the last 5 days I earned 10 cents as RevShare and converted 50 credits into 12 cents (total 22 cents). Seems better, let's see.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #16 - 22nd Mar, 2016 at 11:15am

venkat wrote on 22nd Mar, 2016 at 5:43am:
Compared to safelists, I consider this better. (And thanks to Gmail's super effective spam filters).

Yet, as you said there is a chance that they might sell our email to 3rd parties. The thing is I have separate email for safelists and other GPTs, but leadsleap specifically says to use PayPal ID. (They pay via PayPal and just take the email we use to sign up as our PayPal ID).

Just for information, in the last 5 days I earned 10 cents as RevShare and converted 50 credits into 12 cents (total 22 cents). Seems better, let's see.

I never use my PayPal email as contact email on PTCs.. I prefer to keep these things separated.
But anyways, if the program is profitable and possibly worthy, please keep us up to date on it. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #17 - 22nd Mar, 2016 at 5:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Mar, 2016 at 11:15am:
I never use my PayPal email as contact email on PTCs.. I prefer to keep these things separated.

Nowadays, with almost eveything PTC-related losing Paypal one after another, soon that won't be a problem  Huh

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #18 - 22nd Mar, 2016 at 6:33pm

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Mar, 2016 at 5:43pm:
Nowadays, with almost eveything PTC-related losing Paypal one after another, soon that won't be a problem  Huh

Lol.. yeah, that's the same with other payment processors.. Payza etc. You get my point..  Tongue

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #19 - 1st Apr, 2016 at 5:27pm

So far it looks good earnings. Around 2 ~ 3 cents as Revenue share everyday + So far I converted 200 credits into 51 cents. Overall $1.10 in 14 or 15 days. Not a bad start.

Also I got 18 referrals so far, but they earn me around 10 credits a day. Since I have less than 20 referrals I am eligible for one level referral earning only. Once I get 20, I will become eligible for 10 level earning. That should be powerful, if it lasts long. Let's see.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #20 - 2nd Apr, 2016 at 1:32pm

venkat wrote on 1st Apr, 2016 at 5:27pm:
So far it looks good earnings. Around 2 ~ 3 cents as Revenue share everyday + So far I converted 200 credits into 51 cents. Overall $1.10 in 14 or 15 days. Not a bad start.

Also I got 18 referrals so far, but they earn me around 10 credits a day. Since I have less than 20 referrals I am eligible for one level referral earning only. Once I get 20, I will become eligible for 10 level earning. That should be powerful, if it lasts long. Let's see.

Well, it's definitely not a bad start. Smiley

Since the program is not too popular, is it easy for you to get referrals to sign up?
Also are they mostly active or do most of them give up?
And something else that is important... do you know if you have to purchase something to earn or withdraw?

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #21 - 2nd Apr, 2016 at 6:12pm

Yeah. It is little easier to get referrals at present. I got all the 19 from one forum. I haven't started promoting yet anywhere else.

And yes I know, no investment required. (They don't promise much for upgraded members. (The membership chart says "upgraded members earn double the revenue share (do not upgrade for this reason. Consider it a bonus)".

To keep the referrals active, I am thinking of preparing a guide. Only if they can get referrals I can sustain the success.

As of now, it seems my referrals are active. (I am earning around 10 credits from my referrals, which means they are earning 200 credits overall.
)
« Last Edit: 2nd Apr, 2016 at 6:18pm by venkat »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #22 - 2nd Apr, 2016 at 7:52pm

venkat wrote on 2nd Apr, 2016 at 6:12pm:
Yeah. It is little easier to get referrals at present. I got all the 19 from one forum. I haven't started promoting yet anywhere else.

And yes I know, no investment required. (They don't promise much for upgraded members. (The membership chart says "upgraded members earn double the revenue share (do not upgrade for this reason. Consider it a bonus)".

To keep the referrals active, I am thinking of preparing a guide. Only if they can get referrals I can sustain the success.

As of now, it seems my referrals are active. (I am earning around 10 credits from my referrals, which means they are earning 200 credits overall.
)

A thing I've learned is that, once you start making a good income and even before if you dare, is to tell your referrals where you get your referrals from. This may defer income on the short term but if you have multilevel downlines,  this will explode them. Plus, it creates huge loyalty when your referrals realize you are being honest with them and have done the hard work. It is better to have 100 referrals advertising and competing for the ad spot you gave them then to spend all your money on it yourself. Even if you are only making 10% of the income from your second level, if you can get 20 people doing that you are going to make twice as much with zero cost  Smiley

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #23 - 4th Apr, 2016 at 6:22am

I just tried their advertising too. I set up a Free ad for my paidtologin link.

32 real visits
12 rejected (means credit not deducted from my account)
20 net real visits

Also someone voted for my ad too. It has 4 stars now. Wow.. 12 votes.

It seems true because I had only 20 credits. Also I got one sign up in paidtologin.

So far so good.

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #24 - 7th Apr, 2016 at 8:21pm

Two days back I emailed my PaidToLogin sponsor and asked her to join LeadsLeap and it was a surprise for me.

She said
Quote:
It is unfortunate I did not know you are not at leadsleap I am a member since long and its a good site where u will get advertising plus money.

She is a good promoter and also a good team builder. (She has her own downline builder for GDI, PaidToLogin, SFI and few other programs.

Shocked  Smiley I blame myself for not checking with her before joining LeadsLeap. Her co-op could have been useful to me.

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #25 - 18th Apr, 2016 at 5:57am

Got 14 more sign ups for paidtologin site. Surprise.

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #26 - 25th Apr, 2016 at 10:33am

After 40 days I am at $2.10. The daily revenue share is around the same 2.5 ~ 3 cents a day.

Instead of converting my credits into money, I just tried their advertising. I used around 70 credits each, for an affiliate product, my PaidToLogin link and my donkeymails link. I got 15 PaidToLogin referrals, no sales and no donkeymails referrals.

If I can grow referrals in 10 levels, I may make some considerable money. As of now it is like just ok for me.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #27 - 25th Apr, 2016 at 5:49pm

Thanks for keeping us up to date Venkat!

How many actual visitors did you get per 70 credits that you spent?

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #28 - 25th Apr, 2016 at 6:14pm

Since I used the same ad space for all (I mean I edit the URL and the body of the same ad) it is a consolidated stats.

Total visits 142
Rejected 33
Valid visits 109
Last week 67

Little expensive, but I can't compare the quality with TE or PTC.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #29 - 25th Apr, 2016 at 7:32pm

Wow, and you got 15 PaidToLogin signups from less than 109 visitors?!?

That's a bit crazy.. Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print