Send Topic Print
Bitcoin (BTC) (Read 93098 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Bitcoin (BTC)
Reply #105 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 6:07am

rotate4all.com wrote on 5th Aug, 2020 at 11:32pm:
Bitcoin fees keep rising to astronomical levels. Reminds me of the last bull run when it got close to 20k but you had to pay like at least $20 to send any amount.
I'd suggest avoiding any BTC transaction at least for now. It's a good time to "hodl" though as my gut feeling tells me it's going to increase a whole lot more.
You can stay up-to-date with the fees by following https://bitcoinfees.net/

You might want to add litecoin as those fees tend to be cheaper. I requested BTC on my last cashout because the MTV network doesn't take skrill and I am going to push more of my advertising their way

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #106 - 7th Jan, 2021 at 6:40pm

Quote:
Among the many reasons for cryptos recent rise, Galaxy Digital's Mike Novogratz told CNBC this morning that the latest round of stimulus checks - and promises of even more to come under a Biden administration and now Democrat rule - could be further fuel for the rise in Bitcoin...

"A lot of that [stimulus] will find it's way into the markets. Certainly, when it comes into young people's hands, they're going right to their Robinhood accounts. One of the most unique things last time was seeing how many people bought Bitcoin with the exact amount of stimulus. Boom, boom."

So much for people being desperate for money.

Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #107 - 15th Feb, 2021 at 5:47pm

So.. it seems BTC is hitting 50k USD?

I lost them somewhere around 30k and all of a sudden I see it 20k more.. Shocked

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #108 - 16th Feb, 2021 at 4:11pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Feb, 2021 at 5:47pm:
So.. it seems BTC is hitting 50k USD?

I lost them somewhere around 30k and all of a sudden I see it 20k more.. Shocked

Yes, I predicted it would go to 50K when it was still triple digits but it really popped in the last while after some of the big corps finally got on board. Rumors are that apple might be the next to announce which should rocket it even higher.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #109 - 5th Jul, 2021 at 2:20am

Hey Dan,

Are you able to trade or access crypto in your Paypal account yet? I'm not sure if they have given access to US members. I can't find anything on their site about it.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #110 - 5th Jul, 2021 at 1:39pm

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Jul, 2021 at 2:20am:
Hey Dan,

Are you able to trade or access crypto in your Paypal account yet? I'm not sure if they have given access to US members. I can't find anything on their site about it.

I haven't thought about it. Why?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #111 - 5th Jul, 2021 at 8:59pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Jul, 2021 at 1:39pm:
I haven't thought about it. Why?

It will make integration with DLF much easier since they pay in paypal but my ads for them are bought with crypto. The resource will track a lot better if they are the same 'currency'. I don't care where I hold the crypto, just as long as it is both the same currency so that it works as a hedge.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print