dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: BestEMoneys.com
Reply #30 - 8th Mar, 2017 at 12:45am

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Mar, 2017 at 5:46pm:
Here is an example of the familyclix ad:

http://bestemoneys.com/job-paidtoclick_familyclix-com.html

So when someone comes across the FC site in the PTC section, they can see this. This is the main info section for the site. Owners are contacted and asked to submit info about themselves. In this example FC hasn't but we can comment as members and give more information.

You need to login to see this but you can submit your referral link here. You can do this for all your sites. You do need shares owned because you need to assign link clicks to it.

Here is the PTC section. You can see CS is on top with 1110 votes. The more votes a site gets the higher in the rankings:

http://bestemoneys.com/paidtoclick_1.html

So when someone clicks on the CS link there and goes to the info, your link will be rotated in the signup section.

Ok, so what's the difference that you do have your own familyclix link in BEM but your CS link is only shown on a rotation basis?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #31 - 8th Mar, 2017 at 10:09pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Mar, 2017 at 12:45am:
Ok, so what's the difference that you do have your own familyclix link in BEM but your CS link is only shown on a rotation basis?

That first link isn't mine. It is where you end up if you click on a site in the second link section. I'm probably just one of the few that has submitted FC and I'm the only one that commented in that section if I understand your meaning about it seeming like that was my link.

I was using those two examples to show that there are multiple places that you get advertising on the site and the sites are promoted very well with them even allowing owners to comment and you getting your affiliate link rotated

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #32 - 14th Mar, 2017 at 11:09pm

How do you benefit from referrals? And do they have something like referring page credits?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #33 - 15th Mar, 2017 at 12:21am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Mar, 2017 at 11:09pm:
How do you benefit from referrals? And do they have something like referring page credits?

As far as I know they just state this:

Quote:
"We offer 10% referral bonus. Bonus is credited every time your referral make purchase."

Apart from this, I haven't seen bonuses coming from referral activity.
However shareholders receive credits just for logging in once per day:

Quote:
"Link Credits" are a new type of earnings.
One Link Credit is valued at $0.01 (you can buy 100 Link Credits for $1)

You can earn Link Credits:
Shareholders get 20% Link Credits upon buying Share (buy Share for $10 and get 200 Link Credits)
Shareholders earn 1% daily Link Credits for visiting us ($100 Shares would get 100 Link Credits daily)
5 credits for writing new comment
4 credits for writing reply to comment
3 credits for rating program

(Member must write meaningful comments and vote responsibly.
Maximum 10 comments and 10 votes during 24 hours period will be rewarded!
We will not tolerate abusers!
Its forbidden to make a lot of useless comments.
You may not carelessly click good or bad ratings regardless of site's actual performance)

And these link credits can be assigned to our referral links in order to get referrals for programs we work on.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #34 - 15th Mar, 2017 at 4:10am

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Mar, 2017 at 12:21am:
And these link credits can be assigned to our referral links in order to get referrals for programs we work on.

100 link credits = 100 clicks or visits to your referral links or just 100 impressions?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #35 - 15th Mar, 2017 at 6:26am

dansbanners wrote on 15th Mar, 2017 at 4:10am:
100 link credits = 100 clicks or visits to your referral links or just 100 impressions?

No, they need to be converted at a rate specified by the site. Usually 5 - 10 credits per click depending on the popularity but it is still a good deal

you also get 50  text ad views per link credit in a different area of the site

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #36 - 15th Mar, 2017 at 2:26pm

Ok, how does it work with the shares? For instance, if you buy $10 worth shares then what? Does it then increase incrementally on a fixed income like it does in FamilyClix or what?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #37 - 15th Mar, 2017 at 4:20pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Mar, 2017 at 2:26pm:
Ok, how does it work with the shares? For instance, if you buy $10 worth shares then what? Does it then increase incrementally on a fixed income like it does in FamilyClix or what?

If you want to test it out then start with the minimum $1. When you do then you will receive a share of site income until you reach 150% of your invested income or $1.50. At that time the share expires and drops out of ad circulation unless you set it to reinvest

So you can buy a share for $1 - $100 and you will get 150%, a banner space and link credits to post your text ad and referral links

If you want to join to look around first I'd recommend that. The site is complicated but not hard once you understand it. This is one of those hidden gem sites that I talk about that has fantastic benefits but they are not explained very well. The benefits definitely outweigh the costs

and one note: It seems he has gone back to two banners in the prime real estate area. I guess he didn't like the effect of three. Maybe his server costs went up or something  Dont know

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #38 - 3rd May, 2017 at 8:49am

So now he has changed from showing two banners in the PRE to one banner in the PRE and one at the bottom of the page. This seriously degrades the CTR. Also, cash flow has dried up so I'm not sure I would recommend this any more for cash flow. Advertising should still be reasonably good

I can't understand why he would pull banners from the PRE but this is a sign that he is yet one more webmaster who does not get it

Dont know Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #39 - 3rd May, 2017 at 12:36pm

And unfortunately BEMs is not mobile friendly (not responsive) so it gets worse in smartphone view..  Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #40 - 3rd May, 2017 at 5:59pm

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd May, 2017 at 12:36pm:
And unfortunately BEMs is not mobile friendly (not responsive) so it gets worse in smartphone view..  Undecided

I'm actually looking at it more closely now. I'm seeing no commissions from you in the referral section. I also have passive tools in my downline from old MTV promotions (he was the one that sold MTV the faulty matrix script so he is a website owner). Though I'm seeing his banners on the site I am seeing no commissions from him either

Angry

And ever since I bought some expensive share packs the cash flow has disappeared. I'm lucky if I get a few pennies per day down from over $30 per month (most of which was being rolled back into the site via shares). So I'm seriously beginning to question the site. Yes, it can drop like that but there does not seem to be a reason for it since it has been consistent for years.

Huh

now of course, this commission error might be an oversight (because it always seems to be the commission error that gets messed up like that takes some special programming or something  Roll Eyes ) but I think I'll have to pull my advertising for this site because I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't getting credited for referrals also

Once again we have a site suffering two of the most common online programming errors. Commission foul ups and cash flow dissappearitis when we stand to makus moneyus (I think that is a Latin phrase)

Dont know

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #41 - 4th May, 2017 at 12:36am

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd May, 2017 at 8:49am:
So now he has changed from showing two banners in the PRE to one banner in the PRE and one at the bottom of the page. This seriously degrades the CTR. Also, cash flow has dried up so I'm not sure I would recommend this any more for cash flow. Advertising should still be reasonably good

I can't understand why he would pull banners from the PRE but this is a sign that he is yet one more webmaster who does not get it

Dont know Smiley

That's why I like using the BoB exchanger cause you're earning impressions anyway. Wink

Just had about 100 clicks to the banners I'm promoting in BoB within the past week or so. Not too shabby. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #42 - 28th May, 2017 at 12:19am

I think the banners on BEMs are ok again! Smiley

I see 3 horizontal ones 468x60, plus 3 728x90 and then 2 columns of 125 pixels width.

I think that's normal for them.. isn't it?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #43 - 28th May, 2017 at 3:13am

SolidSnake wrote on 28th May, 2017 at 12:19am:
I think the banners on BEMs are ok again! Smiley

I see 3 horizontal ones 468x60, plus 3 728x90 and then 2 columns of 125 pixels width.

I think that's normal for them.. isn't it?

No, it isn't. It is a huge improvement!  Smiley

He must have fixed something because my site cash also jumped from $24 to $52 in two days after I was getting a few pennies per day.

So the question I have is do I start advertising them again or just reinvest my shares like I have been doing. I think I'll just stick with reinvesting and put the advertising on probation until there is more consistency shown.

I don't know, maybe he did a google search on his site to see what people were saying and read what I said on this forum. If so then thanks

edit: I can't find your site referring to BestE in the search listings so that is probably not the reason
« Last Edit: 28th May, 2017 at 3:46am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #44 - 28th May, 2017 at 3:34am

Hey,

He also increased the number of text ads we get. So it looks like he has revamped the entire site to give us more advertising

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print