Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This site might have some potential (Read 10328 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
This site might have some potential
22nd Sep, 2014 at 8:26pm

You know what we need SS is a section where we can discuss new DB opportunities. Like this one, they aren't really ready for the PTC, scam or praise section because we haven't tested them.

Anyway, at a minimum, a one time pro upgrade for $22 bring us 8 * 125 banners to be rotated permanently on the site. That is not a bad deal. If we were to chain, that brings our cost down even more due to $10 commissions. So $12 for 8 lifetime banners

http://www.banneradearnings.com/

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: This site might have some potential
Reply #1 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 12:08am

Hmm.. I seem to be a bit behind.. what does DB stand for?  Huh
That's ok, I'll create a new section if you feel it's required.

As for the program, sorry but it doesn't seem to be crowded enough,
and judging from the somewhat poor design, I kinda doubt it will ever be..

Also there's this...
Quote:
Once submitted, these banners can NOT be changed or edited!
This is a special banner advertising area which includes its own log in and
password protected area for viewing stats on your banners.
Approved banners will continue to rotate until all impressions purchased expire. So please
ensure that you are only placing your best, long term programs.

Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 7:34am

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 12:08am:
Hmm.. I seem to be a bit behind.. what does DB stand for?  Huh
That's ok, I'll create a new section if you feel it's required.

As for the program, sorry but it doesn't seem to be crowded enough,
and judging from the somewhat poor design, I kinda doubt it will ever be..

Also there's this...
Smiley

DB = downline builder

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 1:12pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 7:34am:
DB = downline builder

Oh, ok.. the letters DB tend to lock my mind on DataBase due to my job so I couldn't think of anything else.. Smiley

So, I think I'll add a Downline Builders and a Banner Advertising and Exchange category on the GPT section.
Let me know if there's anything else missing.

As for the program itself.. it doesn't look a lot like downline builder.. and he doesn't even note anything like it..
I would call it more like a banner ad rotator.. (called banner ad earnings Smiley)

He's got this advertising order page : http://www.banneradearnings.com/advertise.php
where one can order banner advertising 10.000 banner impressions @ $10.. while etc. on twickerz you can get 100.000 @ $8..

But ok, here's the membership details :

Quote:
Getting your ads clicked on - If you noticed, you had to actually click on one of our members ads to get to this page! This will ensure that your ads will be clicked on! Nothing works better than forcing visitors to click on things to get to the details and sign up page. Once they click on your ad, it's up to your page to capture their attention so they will come back to it. (it remains open) We have done our job. All you have to do it keep your page link out there!

We have two types of memberships.

FREE MEMBERSHIP - Free members can add 4 (125 x 125) banner ads into our system. When you show your referral link around the internet, your 4 banner ads will be at the top of your referral page. The bottom 4 banner ads on your page will be rotating PRO member ads. You will receive $5.00 per PRO referral that joins and upgrades through your page! So you get to advertise 4 banner ads, and earn yourself commissions at the same time for using your page!

PRO MEMBERSHIP - Pro membership will cost you a ONE TIME payment of $22.00. Pro members can add 8 (125 x 125) banner ads into the system. When you show your referral link the top 4 ads will be yours, the bottom 4 ads will be yours! The entire page that YOU are promoting belongs to YOU! Your 8 banner ads will also be randomly rotated on the bottom of ALL of our free members pages! So you are getting a tonne of help getting your text ads seen and clicked on. Pro membership is good for life, your page belongs to you for life, earn extra cash for doing what you already have to do! ADVERTISING!

The BIGGEST perks of PRO membership...
Your ads will rotate on all the free members pages! Help getting your programs and ads seen! You will also be earning $10.00, per PRO referral that you refer to our program!
With just two PRO referrals, your payment is pretty much covered, and you still have a LIFETIME to use your page to promote your other programs, while earning cash for referring other PRO members here! Refer an unlimited amount of PRO members to really pile up the commissions!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 1:36pm

Ok, that's not a bad plan really but keeping in mind that the program is online since summer 2013 and alexa points out the following facts about the site :

Quote:
Top Keywords from Search Engines
Which search keywords send traffic to this site?

Keyword      Percent of Search Traffic
  1.  banneradearnings.com      93.99%
  2.  earn banner ads      3.39%
  3.  banneradearnings      1.10%
  4.  advertise.com earnings      0.58%
  5.  cash banners ads      0.50%

This means that his SEO is not that good.. so there will be little organic traffic from search engines.
There are no PTC or GPT oriented terms there so I wouldn't recommend it for advertising such programs there.
It would be preferable IMO to advertise banner advertising programs there like BoB etc..

Quote:
What sites link to banneradearnings.com?

Total Sites Linking In 22

Site      Page
1.      trafficg.com      trafficg.com/my-promotions.php?member=...
2.      all4webs.com      all4webs.com/p/6/kruss
3.      supercashffa.com      supercashffa.com/egeralde
4.      bestemoneys.com      bestemoneys.com/job-other_banneradearn...
5.      tyadnetwork.com      tyadnetwork.com/thanks/fortune

This means that most of his traffic is free and coming to traffic exchanges..

It's a good point though that the upgraded membership is a one time payment, because that sets no limits on your advertising.
But to get your ads viewed by people you'll have to rely on the rest of the members (non-Pro) that are promoting the program and your own promoting as well..

BestEMoneys might help a bit there but still it's not popular enough there as well..
http://bestemoneys.com/job-other_banneradearnings-com.html

Now this would all make sense if it was a rather popular site but his rank indicates that he's not receiving so many visitors daily to make the advertising worth it. I doubt if more than 200 unique visitors enter his site daily, and most out of them would most likely come from traffic exchanges so I would consider that bad quality traffic.

All in all, I'm not to convinced about it.
If there's other stuff I don't see please let me know.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 4:17pm

FYI, moneymarketing and I are a member of TrafficG, I'm in his downline. Let us know if you're interested.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 5:48pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 4:17pm:
FYI, moneymarketing and I are a member of TrafficG, I'm in his downline. Let us know if you're interested.

I'm also a member there from the old days.. it's just that I don't like traffic exchanges in general..

Only traffic swarm was a bit interesting due to their targeting and the way they work but still.. it didn't match PTCs in conversions and sales for me..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 5:49pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 1:12pm:
Oh, ok.. the letters DB tend to lock my mind on DataBase due to my job so I couldn't think of anything else.. Smiley

So, I think I'll add a Downline Builders and a Banner Advertising and Exchange category on the GPT section.
Let me know if there's anything else missing.

The site isn't a downline builder but because of the way we join programs we make it a downline builder as people come under us.

The category I was thinking about but couldn't put the words to was prospective sites. So maybe a topic about prospects that we all can discuss joining and if it gets our approval after close scrutiny and discussion, then we can add it to the downline builder lists.

and maybe this doesn't just have to come from us. Maybe it can be an open section where people could post their programs and we could go over the pros and cons with them. That might bring people into the site

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 6:43pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 5:48pm:
I'm also a member there from the old days..

This is my 2nd go at a TrafficG membership. Cause I noticed that they now have some features that they didn't have before such as:

- getting paid to surf

- getting a % of the cash from your referral's surfing

- being able to promote DonkeyMails' + No-Minimum's PTP in there

- A PTP referral link whereas you could earn more credits promoting it

They also do the following:

- Accept the BoB exchanger

- Accept the YGP's PTP link

You could also promote the BoB Splash page in there and more.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 23rd Sep, 2014 at 11:51pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 6:43pm:
This is my 2nd go at a TrafficG membership. Cause I noticed that they now have some features that they didn't have before such as:

- getting paid to surf

- getting a % of the cash from your referral's surfing

- being able to promote DonkeyMails' + No-Minimum's PTP in there

- A PTP referral link whereas you could earn more credits promoting it

They also do the following:

- Accept the BoB exchanger

- Accept the YGP's PTP link

You could also promote the BoB Splash page in there and more.

But still it requires you to surf sites to get credits, doesn't it?
Or pay/promote to get them but that would probably defeat the purpose..

Do they offer a banner code that we can add on our sites like BoB?
I don't feel like using an iframe to promote PTPs on my site.. but a banner exchange would be nice.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 24th Sep, 2014 at 12:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 11:51pm:

I don't feel like using an iframe to promote PTPs on my site.. but a banner exchange would be nice.

The banner exchange requires html coding. not two lines like BoB is.

You don't need to surf for credits. You can get credits from showing a start page but I have found they don't track very well with credits sent. I haven't really tried their other things. I do get some credits so I'm putting my BoB banner in there. The exchange rate is pretty good 25 banner impressions per credit so you can get a lot of BoB impressions for a few hundred credits.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 25th Sep, 2014 at 4:15pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Sep, 2014 at 11:51pm:

Do you currently have alot of referrals in your Trafficg downline? If you don't, would you be open to the possibility of joining Trafficg again providing you join in my and mm's downline? Just for me to be aware of the different options.

However, if you are, don't join yet, I may want to test some things first.

Joining a program for the 2nd or even 3rd time is what I did sometime. That's when you'd see a "2" or a "3" next to my username and all. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 26th Sep, 2014 at 12:43pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Sep, 2014 at 4:15pm:
Do you currently have alot of referrals in your Trafficg downline? If you don't, would you be open to the possibility of joining Trafficg again providing you join in my and mm's downline? Just for me to be aware of the different options.

However, if you are, don't join yet, I may want to test some things first.

Joining a program for the 2nd or even 3rd time is what I did sometime. That's when you'd see a "2" or a "3" next to my username and all. Smiley

I have one if I'm not wrong but I normally play by the rule of "making one account per person" so I'm not to keen on creating an second one.. Either way, I'm not sure I'm interested in using TrafficG so I'll take a look at the program again and let you know about it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print