Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Vestige - payments proofs by Venkat (Read 66054 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Vestige - payments proofs by Venkat
3rd Apr, 2014 at 7:43am

Few of you know that I'm involved in an offline Direct Selling opportunity.

I got paid for the first time on March 18th. (So far I've been receiving product coupons. This is the first time I got paid cash.)

The amount is just around $13 (781 INR). I had to purchase products for $10 to qualify, but yet I am in profit.

This month I just calculated that my payment would be around $18. (That's profit of around $8.)

I wish it multiplies further.  Hands down

I got paid via check and I am yet to scan it. Once done, I'll post the image. Until then, here is the statement. --> here

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Vestige - payments proofs by Venkat
Reply #1 - 3rd Apr, 2014 at 8:29am

venkat wrote on 3rd Apr, 2014 at 7:43am:
Few of you know that I'm involved in an offline Direct Selling opportunity.

I got paid for the first time on March 18th. (So far I've been receiving product coupons. This is the first time I got paid cash.)

The amount is just around $13 (781 INR). I had to purchase products for $10 to qualify, but yet I am in profit.

This month I just calculated that my payment would be around $18. (That's profit of around $8.)

I wish it multiplies further.  Hands down

I got paid via check and I am yet to scan it. Once done, I'll post the image. Until then, here is the statement. --> here

Congrats. Direct selling is very hard but also very rewarding if you are successful at it. You are already more successful at it than I have even been  Grin

David

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #2 - 3rd Apr, 2014 at 9:43am

Thank you. Smiley

If you would be curious about what it would be, here is the official website of that company. http://www.myvestige.com (Presently available in India, Dubai and Nepal. This 2014, it's spreading to Russia, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Only company to become direct selling MNC from my country. Cheesy )

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 3rd Apr, 2014 at 7:13pm

Congrats on your payment Venkat! Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #4 - 3rd Apr, 2014 at 7:47pm

Thank you Dan. Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #5 - 24th May, 2014 at 7:49am

Got paid again this month.

This time, it was slightly lower than previous month, but yet I am in profit. (I got paid around $14, and I purchased products for $10, so the profit is around $4.)

Meanwhile I scanned my previous checks. Posting them here. Smiley

Image size goes off screen. So, here is the link for the image: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/venkataraman_vc/Vestigepayments_zpsd438...

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #6 - 22nd Jun, 2014 at 7:47am

And again.

This time it's little higher than my previous payments, $27.

I am yet to scan the cheque, so the statement is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzrdGRBMs-h-dmktaDBxa2ZaS1k/edit?usp=sharing

I cannot forget this month in my Vestige career. I achieved the first level of Royalty bonus, so my income would double from next month. (Already I calculated this month's earnings and it works out something around $60+. There are 10 business days to come, so this may go up further.)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 23rd Jun, 2014 at 2:28am

venkat wrote on 22nd Jun, 2014 at 7:47am:
And again.

I am yet to scan the cheque, so the statement is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzrdGRBMs-h-dmktaDBxa2ZaS1k/edit?usp=sharing

I cannot forget this month in my Vestige career. I achieved the first level of Royalty bonus, so my income would double from next month. (Already I calculated this month's earnings and it works out something around $60+. There are 10 business days to come, so this may go up further.)

Nice one! It seems like it's working well for you! Smiley

Well, since google kinda loves our posts.. these keywords might help..

"Make extra money offline in India" or "Make money online in India"
It's free to join and ask Venkat for more.  Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #8 - 8th Jul, 2014 at 8:31am

venkat wrote on 22nd Jun, 2014 at 7:47am:
And again.

I just came to know that I qualified for another contest too, by the time the month ended.  Smiley

So, my income could be around $160 approximately.

Wow... it's a sweet surprise to me. Smiley  Money

Meanwhile, I was awarded a momento (a shield) for achieving the level. This is my first time to get onto a stage and receive such an award. Thrilling and exciting, it was. Smiley

The contest continues for July too. Let's hope I qualify for July too. Cheesy

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #9 - 12th Jul, 2014 at 9:02am

By the way, I scanned my cheque and uploaded to my blog.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 13th Jul, 2014 at 3:47pm

Congrats on your payment. Although if I were you I'd block out all the private information. Or just delete the copy altogether.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 14th Jul, 2014 at 11:24am

dansbanners wrote on 13th Jul, 2014 at 3:47pm:
Congrats on your payment. Although if I were you I'd block out all the private information. Or just delete the copy altogether.

That's also what I was thinking.. Maybe block the signatures but I think they're from the company that sent you the check..
So there is probably no sensitive info from your side.. Either way, congratulations on finding a good income source!

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #12 - 21st Jul, 2014 at 12:46pm

Thank you.

My earnings for June 2014 was around $130+ as against my expectation of $160. May be I became too much greedy.  Money (The prize amount was shared between contest winners. I guess there were more winners, so it was little short than I guessed.)

And guess what? This month, I qualified for Foreign Trip. May be I will visit all of you shortly.  Smiley  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 21st Jul, 2014 at 1:35pm

venkat wrote on 21st Jul, 2014 at 12:46pm:
Thank you.

My earnings for June 2014 was around $130+ as against my expectation of $160. May be I became too much greedy.  Money (The prize amount was shared between contest winners. I guess there were more winners, so it was little short than I guessed.)

And guess what? This month, I qualified for Foreign Trip. May be I will visit all of you shortly.  Smiley  Smiley

Well.. $130 is fine I think.. Smiley

Ha, this is the perfect timing and weather for Greek beaches..
I'll be camping and waiting for you here early this august.. Wink

PS. Oh, beers are on me!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Positive PERUMAL
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 15th Dec, 2014 at 2:38pm

Vestige is Best MLM in India and One of Top 10 MLM companies in India. Vestige Spirulina, Vestige Noni, Vestige Ganoderma is best selling Products. Compare to Amway it is very easy to promote and earning as well as good. Vestige products online purchase is very easy and Join vestige Online also available.

The Vestige Marketing Plan is a Cumulative plan where you never drop from the level of achievement and keep on achieving higher levels.

Vestige deals with Health Care, Personal Beauty Care, Oral Care, Skin Care, Health Food, Consumables and Agriculture Products.

Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd., which started its operations in the year 2004, is a leading direct selling company dealing in world class health and personal care products. Vestige is constantly growing at the rate of 100% every year. This growth pattern in itself speaks volumes about the quality of the products, the marketing plan and the management that has been able to accomplish such a rewarding and sustainable system.

Vestige MLM Features:
1. 4 Fold Bonus Marketing Plan
2. Advanced Breakaway Plan
3. Cumulative Plan
4. Only promotions, No demotions
5. Never reaches Zero
6. No Re-qualification (One time achievement)
7. Director Bonus Compresses Downward
8. Leadership Bonus Roll-up
9. No Renewal
10. Engineered to make you wealthy

Enrichment Plan 7 Ways of Income:
1. Retail Profit (10 - 20%)
2. Performance Bonus(5 - 20%)
3. Director Bonus (14%)
4. Leadership Overriding Bonus (15%)
5. Car Fund (5%)
6. House Fund (3%)
7. Travel Fund (3%)

You can earn Rs.2,00,000+ with in 4 months using the below plan available at Vestige Fast Start 120 days Plan
With Rs.1500 of purchase 1500 customers for Health and Beauty Care products, you will get the above paycheck everymonth. Ask me How? +91 9840347697 / or Contact Me at VestigeBusiness.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print