Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SolidTrustPay.com - What about it? (Read 6181 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
SolidTrustPay.com - What about it?
31st Mar, 2014 at 6:27pm

I was wondering what their fees are and also, is it easy to implement it in our sites?

EgoPay is probably the easier to implement on any site, PayPal is kinda easy and Payza is a bit painful but still possible.

What are some strong points of SolidTrustPay?
Do they have any special policy against HYIPs, Gambling and generally money laundering..?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: SolidTrustPay.com - What about it?
Reply #1 - 31st Mar, 2014 at 6:56pm

Looking at their fees, they're nothing special. I'd say the fees for depositing withdrawing money from it are generally higher than the competition.
From a personal user's point of view, I think the major benefits comes from some PTC sites that use this processor with low fees.
For example, GoldenGroups site charge a 0% fee for withdrawal (only the STP fund receiving fees are applied). Bucks247 doesn't charge any fees when we make STP deposits, unlike most other payment processors used in the site.

So my take is that it might be reasonably good to move money around from some sites to others. Of course Paypal is still cheaper most of the time, when it isn't limiting accounts  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 31st Mar, 2014 at 7:44pm

ruicarlov wrote on 31st Mar, 2014 at 6:56pm:
Of course Paypal is still cheaper most of the time, when it isn't limiting accounts  Roll Eyes

True..  Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 17th Apr, 2014 at 7:13am

STP has some kind of linking with Amway and FGxpress. (Both are MLM companies). I'm little surprised.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 2nd Mar, 2020 at 1:27am

More bad news...

Quote:
Dear Valued Merchant,

It is with sincere disappointment that we announce that SolidTrust Pay will be permanently ceasing its operations effective April 1, 2020. For 14 years, we have been a leader in the payment processing industry, providing our members and merchants with unsurpassed service. Thanks to your support, SolidTrust Pay’s success has reached far beyond our community of over one million members. Year after year, you have helped us dedicate a generous portion of our annual operating budget to charitable giving both near and far. For this, we thank you.

To our regret, changes in economic and regulatory conditions in recent years have had a significant and negative impact on our operations. These changes have made it difficult to secure the financing required to expand our services outside Canada. In addition, the entrance of large technology companies such as Apple, Samsung and Google into the payment processing sector has made it difficult for us to grow, as we have increasingly found ourselves competing for less and less available market share. After an extensive review, SolidTrust Pay’s executive board has decided that ceasing operations is the most appropriate course of action.

We request that you inform your members about the forthcoming discontinuation of our services and proceed to withdraw any remaining funds in your SolidTrust Pay merchant account prior to April 1, 2020.
It's been quiet for too long without a payment processor crisis I guess..  Dont know

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #5 - 2nd Mar, 2020 at 2:51pm

Where did you see that? I've logged into my account and haven't seen anything like that.

LE: yup, it's official: https://blog.solidtrustpay.com/
« Last Edit: 2nd Mar, 2020 at 7:16pm by rotate4all.com »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print