Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
GoldenClix - 1 Year and over 150000 members (Read 27399 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: GoldenClix - 1 Year and over 150000 members
Reply #30 - 13th Mar, 2022 at 5:29pm

moneymarketing wrote on 13th Mar, 2022 at 1:23am:
Once again beaten unconscious with red flags  Smiley

Just keep an eye for green flags too, not just red ones.. looking too much at red color may cause health issues. Tongue
It's good that they did a step forward with their new designs and features, so we have to give them credit for that.

I'll take a look at their payouts forum to see if people state anything about waiting times, delays etc.
If they have improved their old delays too, maybe they'd be worth a fresh shot.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #31 - 13th Mar, 2022 at 9:05pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Mar, 2022 at 5:29pm:
Just keep an eye for green flags too, not just red ones.. looking too much at red color may cause health issues. Tongue
It's good that they did a step forward with their new designs and features, so we have to give them credit for that.

You do have a point! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #32 - 14th Mar, 2022 at 12:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Mar, 2022 at 5:29pm:

I'll take a look at their payouts forum to see if people state anything about waiting times, delays etc.
If they have improved their old delays too, maybe they'd be worth a fresh shot.

Green flags may not pan out but red flags can kill you or take your money. If they aren't dangerous then they shouldn't be labeled red.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #33 - 14th Mar, 2022 at 12:36am

dansbanners wrote on 13th Mar, 2022 at 9:05pm:
You do have a point! Smiley

Are you going to jump in, Dan? I thought you said just yesterday you would never work another site again for as long as the universe existed?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #34 - 14th Mar, 2022 at 1:12am

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Mar, 2022 at 12:36am:
Are you going to jump in, Dan? I thought you said just yesterday you would never work another site again for as long as the universe existed?

Generally speaking, I ain't going to go around searching for new programs. Certainly not to the extent I was for a while there.

However, this happened to be placed right in front of me right here in the forum, not to also mention the potential teamwork we could do here.

Besides, at least I did also ask a good, constructive question...  Wink
Quote:
Is GoldenClix also a PTP?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #35 - 14th Mar, 2022 at 2:24am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Mar, 2022 at 1:12am:
Generally speaking, I ain't going to go around searching for new programs. Certainly not to the extent I was for a while there.

However, this happened to be placed right in front of me right here in the forum, not to also mention the potential teamwork we could do here.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #36 - 15th Mar, 2022 at 1:26am

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Mar, 2022 at 12:31am:
Green flags may not pan out but red flags can kill you or take your money. If they aren't dangerous then they shouldn't be labeled red.  Smiley

I don't disagree with that, of course I do pay attention to red signs everywhere.. To be honest, I've always been kind of hysteric with safety measures in my life..

What I mean is that it's a bad habit to train our mind to only look at the negative/weak aspects in a program, or even worse in a person.. This way we might end up overlooking the good stuff too, or even worse, if it's a general way of thinking we can even grow depressions just by not filtering our thoughts..

Nowadays there's danger and bad news everywhere.. so I think we should be careful what we feed our mind with. Smiley

Now getting back to the Zigma Network, I've been played a fool by them multiple times in the past, so it's not like I would hop on to their train that easily again, but subjectively thinking I can't overlook that they did a good job with giving their sites a refresh.

If they also refreshed their way of dealing with their members and playing with rules, I'd be happy to give them credit for that.
Either way, time will tell.. Dont know

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #37 - 15th Mar, 2022 at 1:30pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Mar, 2022 at 1:09am:
Based on the minimum cashout and the days between cashouts, I guess we will be able to *request* them.
However, I would be more concerned about the actual waiting period until the payment is processed.. Tongue

It's around 1 week, give or take a couple of days.
I have the Special 250 in Silverclix and the Special 500 in Goldenclix. With the Special 250, you should be able to cashout most of it without it pilling up too much in the account balance.
With the highest one you do acumulate some cash in the account balance, which you can either use to renew your upgrade or spend on advertising.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #38 - 15th Mar, 2022 at 3:28pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Mar, 2022 at 1:30pm:
It's around 1 week, give or take a couple of days.
I have the Special 250 in Silverclix and the Special 500 in Goldenclix. With the Special 250, you should be able to cashout most of it without it pilling up too much in the account balance.
With the highest one you do acumulate some cash in the account balance, which you can either use to renew your upgrade or spend on advertising.

Is that with referral earnings too or just from solo clicking?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #39 - 15th Mar, 2022 at 4:06pm

Mostly solo clicking. I have 50 referrals or so, so it doesn't matter much

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #40 - 16th Mar, 2022 at 4:14am

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Mar, 2022 at 1:26am:
I don't disagree with that, of course I do pay attention to red signs everywhere.. To be honest, I've always been kind of hysteric with safety measures in my life..

What I mean is that it's a bad habit to train our mind to only look at the negative/weak aspects in a program, or even worse in a person.. This way we might end up overlooking the good stuff too, or even worse, if it's a general way of thinking we can even grow depressions just by not filtering our thoughts..

Nowadays there's danger and bad news everywhere.. so I think we should be careful what we feed our mind with. Smiley

Now getting back to the Zigma Network, I've been played a fool by them multiple times in the past, so it's not like I would hop on to their train that easily again, but subjectively thinking I can't overlook that they did a good job with giving their sites a refresh.

If they also refreshed their way of dealing with their members and playing with rules, I'd be happy to give them credit for that.
Either way, time will tell.. Dont know

If we were in an industry that didn't have a 90+% failure rate I might tend to agree with you but this industry is 'special'. Most of our spending is akin to gambling, or worse. I'm shocked at how long I've lasted but some of those 10%ers really do play out or I would have been gone long ago.

It's a multi-pronged problem. We have the general swindlers. Then we have the admin incompetents who have no clue how the market or economics work. And then we even have a few honest ones who get burned by cheating members. If a person can get through those messes not only is he a good owner, he is a flippen' superhero

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #41 - 16th Mar, 2022 at 2:21pm

rui,

Is GoldenClix also a PTP? Do they have promotion contests, etc?
« Last Edit: 17th Mar, 2022 at 2:09pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #42 - 18th Mar, 2022 at 11:02pm

At some point they had a PTP typical of Evolution Script sites, where the conversion rate depended on the ratio of signups.
But now I'm not finding it in the new version. They do have some other stuff including referral contests.

[EDIT] Ok, so I looked into it more and Silverclix still has that PTP System, but not Goldenclix. But an interesting feature that exists only in Goldenclix is the task bonuses. For example, if you click 50% of all available PTC ads, you get 5% extra. If you click all the ads, you get 10% extra. Same thing for bonus ads and other sections. When you have high-value ads, even in the rest is low value, getting 10% extra of all the ads you clicked that day amounts to something.
« Last Edit: 19th Mar, 2022 at 7:38pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #43 - 2nd Apr, 2022 at 10:51pm

My Special 250 membership on Silverclix ended yesterday, so I was checking some stats. Over these 90 days I managed to withdraw $220,5 with another pending cashout and around $70 in my main balance with a bit of income from referrals. Overall it was a good run and I can use this cash for the next upgrade.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #44 - 3rd Apr, 2022 at 1:46am

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Apr, 2022 at 10:51pm:
My Special 250 membership on Silverclix ended yesterday, so I was checking some stats. Over these 90 days I managed to withdraw $220,5 with another pending cashout and around $70 in my main balance with a bit of income from referrals. Overall it was a good run and I can use this cash for the next upgrade.

Not bad.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print