Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Forex Trading - Binary Options (Read 3283 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Forex Trading - Binary Options
21st Nov, 2013 at 1:46am

I've been watching these types of ads all over the major PTCs for a very long time..
It seems to be their top pick for self sponsored fixed ads.

Aren't they supposed to be too risky? Anybody here into them?
Now I know 50-50 are the best chances in Poker, but when it comes to investing, isn't it considered to be gambling?
Why are admins so confident about them to promote forex trading and binary options programs so religiously in their standard ads?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Forex Trading - Binary Options
Reply #1 - 21st Nov, 2013 at 8:23am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2013 at 1:46am:
I've been watching these types of ads all over the major PTCs for a very long time..
It seems to be their top pick for self sponsored fixed ads.

Aren't they supposed to be too risky? Anybody here into them?
Now I know 50-50 are the best chances in Poker, but when it comes to investing, isn't it considered to be gambling?
Why are admins so confident about them to promote forex trading and binary options programs so religiously in their standard ads?

They probably pay huge commissions and also they pay residual commissions. There is nothing wrong
with binary options per se but they are very high octane investing. I'd rank them right up there with commodity trading since they only last one day usually, so you need to win quick. They are not much better than flipping a coin. The only difference is that your coin is worth a couple hundred dollars.

So why are they pushing them in PTC sites where the majority of members can not even afford $20 for an upgrade? I'd have to question the ethics of something like that. Also, if one out of 1000 people can afford something like that, why take them out of our industry? Assuming this type of trading has the same winning percentage of other people who get into forex/commodity trading (less than 10%), then you are wiping out investors who have the ability to put hundreds of dollars into the industry.

It is economic cannibalism at its worst all for short term gains. Why not train these people in making an income with PTCs instead of sending them off to slaughter for a short term commission?

I guess they figure if they find those 10% who do succeed, those people will make a killing and thus bring big money back to the referrer. I guess it is just too bad about the 90% who get killed along the way  Cry

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Forex Trading - Binary Options
Reply #2 - 21st Nov, 2013 at 11:37am

I think binary options is just as big as a gamble as poker and sports betting. Nobody, and I mean nobody can predict the markets in short term, simply because they're completely insane. So it's pretty much a coin toss.

I have been using forex for a while. Since I know next to nothing about forex, I just use the trader copy function of eToro. I had some good times and some slightly worse times, but overall my equity has been slowly growing. I'm currently on 59% gain this year.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print