Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 755337 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #75 - 8th Sep, 2014 at 7:30am

Also, once you get your cash recirculating in there it gets much better because you don't have any fees to buy ads with house cash except commissions when you do your PTCs. There are some minor fees but those are nominal if you keep active and clicking

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #76 - 9th Sep, 2014 at 8:46am

I just crossed in to the 360K member group tonight. That should be worth $1.50 to $2 per day in cash flow. Total cash spent to do that: $11. The rest was paid for by the original referral bonuses(which don't exist any more), referral's commissions and reinvesting earnings.

Over that time I've also received 3000 hits and 1.25 million banner impressions. Not bad for $11 and the cost of referring (which was all paid by other online earnings)  Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #77 - 9th Sep, 2014 at 6:24pm

Ok, I guess you're starting to convince me. Still, there are a couple of things I don't understand very well. When you buy a pack you get impressions for both sizes of banners. So we can't really choose which ones to use, since we have credits for both.

Regarding the approach strategy, let's say I do it like snake and buy $10 in advertising. Should I invest more $10 and go straight for the ad filter. Do you think the value you set for the filter should vary according to the BAP level group you belong to?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #78 - 9th Sep, 2014 at 7:19pm

Now that I bought $1.00 worth of ad (i.e. to get an idea on how it works), what do I have to do to earn $1.55 for the $1.00 I spent on the ad? Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #79 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 7:36am

ruicarlov wrote on 9th Sep, 2014 at 6:24pm:
Ok, I guess you're starting to convince me. Still, there are a couple of things I don't understand very well. When you buy a pack you get impressions for both sizes of banners. So we can't really choose which ones to use, since we have credits for both.

Yes, you can opt out of sending banners but it doesn't compensate you for doing that, so you may as well send them

Quote:
Regarding the approach strategy, let's say I do it like snake and buy $10 in advertising. Should I invest more $10 and go straight for the ad filter. Do you think the value you set for the filter should vary according to the BAP level group you belong to?

If you already know what level of ads you are going to take, then you probably want to buy the filter. If you don't you'll get a bunch of low value ads that you'll probably just recycle or let expire anyway if you don't have a lot of time. I think it comes down to whether you want to receive 1 cent ads or two cent ads. I am not a fan of clicking, so I set my filter for 1.5 cents and only get two cent ads. I do get my daily minimums so it doesn't seem to be a problem. If you like 1 cent ads, then .009 is your filter point unless you want lower value ones also

Now that I think of it, I suggest going without the ad filter for at least the first couple days. It won't cost you much in lost time/lost BAP if you get the low value ads and then you'll get a feel for how everything works

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #80 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 7:39am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Sep, 2014 at 7:19pm:
Now that I bought $1.00 worth of ad (i.e. to get an idea on how it works), what do I have to do to earn $1.55 for the $1.00 I spent on the ad? Thanks.

You'll start receiving your first ads in the new day. Just click on them. You can copy and paste the first two captchas but the third one you need to type

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #81 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 12:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 7:36am:
I do get my daily minimums so it doesn't seem to be a problem. If you like 1 cent ads, then .009 is your filter point unless you want lower value ones also

Wait. Daily minimums? What's that about. I didn't see it in their FAQ.

In any case, since it seems there's already a dowline formed, the one on the bottom can PM their ref link.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #82 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 4:18pm

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 12:36pm:
In any case, since it seems there's already a dowline formed, the one on the bottom can PM their ref link.

When did you join? And who did you join under?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #83 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 4:59pm

dansbanners wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 4:18pm:

I didn't. That's why I asked who's under who at this point.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #84 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 5:05pm

Yay!! Today I got my first ad of this type :

I have ~57000 BAPs so I'm not sure I was eligible to receive ads of that pay rate..  Cool New
If that keeps on happening I'll be able to grow my BAPs rather quickly there!  Money

Btw, it's good that we also receive commissions from our downline's purchases and clicks!
I've just received +$0.10 from Dan's $1 purchase.. There's really a lot of earning potential here!

dansbanners wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 4:18pm:

Rui means that you should send him your referral link through a PM, to let him join under you.
He's just decided to join so I guess he wishes to become your downline.  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #85 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 5:44pm

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 12:36pm:
Wait. Daily minimums? What's that about. I didn't see it in their FAQ.

the daily minimums based on the announced payouts. Not actual minimum payments but if they declare x payout for the day then I get that even if my level only gets 2 cents or higher

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #86 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 5:48pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 5:05pm:

http://i.imgur.com/Opg6R37.png

I have ~57000 BAPs so I'm not sure I was eligible to receive ads of that pay rate..  Cool New
If that keeps on happening I'll be able to grow my BAPs rather quickly there!  Money

Btw, it's good that we also receive commissions from our downline's purchases and clicks!
I've just received +$0.10 from Dan's $1 purchase.. There's really a lot of earning potential here!

Yes, now you see why I'm so pumped. And it is not just on ad purchases, you earn a commission on just about everything (or probably everything) but the payouts vary.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #87 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 6:44pm

whops, I saw a comma in snake's post that wasn't actually there and it changed the whole meaning of the post.  Tongue

I need another pair of glasses...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #88 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 11:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 5:05pm:

http://i.imgur.com/Opg6R37.png

Rui means that you should send him your referral link through a PM, to let him join under you.
He's just decided to join so I guess he wishes to become your downline.  Smiley

No problem. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will send him the link. Should I send him the MTV or PV link? Smiley

Thanks!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #89 - 10th Sep, 2014 at 11:45pm

ruicarlov wrote on 10th Sep, 2014 at 6:44pm:
whops, I saw a comma in snake's post that wasn't actually there and it changed the whole meaning of the post.  Tongue

I need another pair of glasses...

Just use your Super Vision man.. Tongue

Well.. I'm not sure I get this..

You saw a comma that did not exist?
Or it existed but you didn't see it there?

Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90
Send Topic Print