Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 173338 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #90 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 8:17am

The ability to buy revenue shares is back but only via payza and egopay.

I see that the link is not in the main pages yet but is on the revenue share page.

I think now is where we need to watch. If he is taking the site down gradually, then the next 'setback' would be for payza to limit his account. This is kind of what happened to PTCBox, only a lot quicker and with greater volume.

At this point I will not put any more money into the site but will reinvest my revenue share earnings into more shares. This will at least get me some advertising at the bare minimum

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #91 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 12:52pm

The Payza limitation on PTCbox was most likely due to the panic withdrawals when Paypal account was limited. I believe that cash turnover is nowhere near as high here.
I'll wait and see.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #92 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 3:04pm

ruicarlov wrote on 27th Nov, 2013 at 12:52pm:
The Payza limitation on PTCbox was most likely due to the panic withdrawals when Paypal account was limited. I believe that cash turnover is nowhere near as high here.
I'll wait and see.

Yes, I also think that, generally speaking, the members were making more money with PTCBox than they currently are with PTCSolution, some alot more.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #93 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 6:14pm

ruicarlov wrote on 27th Nov, 2013 at 12:52pm:
I'll wait and see.

Yes, true....but.....if he is scamming, and I'm not saying he is, but, if he is planning on running with the cash, then he could do something to trigger a payza investigation. I'm looking at the worst case scenario here. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if the site loses payza, then they are probably done.

So, if this whole thing was about selling a bunch of shares and then shutting down, then I'm saying we need to watch because he is standing pretty close to the exit door here. If he were a stock I'd put him on a watch list at this point

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #94 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 6:21pm

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Nov, 2013 at 6:14pm:
Yes, true....but.....if he is scamming, and I'm not saying he is, but, if he is planning on running with the cash, then he could do something to trigger a payza investigation. I'm looking at the worst case scenario here. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if the site loses payza, then they are probably done.

So, if this whole thing was about selling a bunch of shares and then shutting down, then I'm saying we need to watch because he is standing pretty close to the exit door here. If he were a stock I'd put him on a watch list at this point

But why would he risk his wife's account instead of just settling down with his own being limited..?

The point I really don't understand is that if he passed the PayPal investigation review, why is it still limited?

Edited:
Btw, PTCBox admin's never got unlimited.. it's still frozen until now..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #95 - 27th Nov, 2013 at 6:28pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Nov, 2013 at 6:21pm:
But why would he risk his wife's account instead of just settling down with his own being limited..?

The point I really don't understand is that if he passed the PayPal investigation review, why is it still limited?

Edited:
Btw, PTCBox admin's never got unlimited.. it's still frozen until now..

To build confidence? If that is what he is doing, maybe he needed to use her account to buy time to take more cash from customers. And maybe that is why hers was limited because they were making big withdrawals.

This is just a guess of course

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #96 - 28th Nov, 2013 at 1:02am

Well, we can't say for sure.. and unfortunately we have to expect anything in this industry..
IMO though it all seems a bit too bad for a scamming plan.. I think I would make a great scammer.. lol

However it's like a mind game.. if you try to spot a scam everywhere you'll eventually find scams everywhere.
Like that "The Number 23" movie.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #97 - 1st Dec, 2013 at 9:49pm

Saying all the right thing but this seems to be getting close to failure

http://www.ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=10721

Fortunately, everyone is kissing  Censored very well

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #98 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:01am

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Dec, 2013 at 9:49pm:
Saying all the right thing but this seems to be getting close to failure

http://www.ptcsolution.com/forum.php?topic=10721

Fortunately, everyone is kissing  Censored very well

Keep in mind you have two good marketers in your downline. Thus maybe cool it a little on the negativity and either try to be a little more positive or at the very least, at least just be a little more level headed for the time being and see what happens.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #99 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:42am

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:01am:
Keep in mind you have two good marketers in your downline. Thus maybe cool it a little on the negativity and either try to be a little more positive or at the very least, at least just be a little more level headed for the time being and see what happens.

I thought you wanted to know opinions on whether or not this site was sustainable? I'm giving you my opinion based on the latest news  Dont know

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #100 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 5:10am

Well, if nothing else, at least it's better than.. "Ok guys.. no more PayPal - we're doomed.."
The guy seems to be doing what he should at such a point.. implementing new payment options..
I don't see anything wrong with that.. Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #101 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 7:21am

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 5:10am:
Well, if nothing else, at least it's better than.. "Ok guys.. no more PayPal - we're doomed.."
The guy seems to be doing what he should at such a point.. implementing new payment options..
I don't see anything wrong with that.. Dont know

Or, he could be lying and stalling for time.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #102 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:03pm

I don't get that vibe from him. There's no telling if his recovery plan will suceed, but I see no reason to doubt he's trying to implement new payment processors.

If you ask me, the whole deal with PTCbox had much more stalling by the admin.  There was too much time on a what-if and waiting for responses from Paypal and too less action.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #103 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 3:47pm

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:03pm:
I don't get that vibe from him. There's no telling if his recovery plan will suceed, but I see no reason to doubt he's trying to implement new payment processors.

If you ask me, the whole deal with PTCbox had much more stalling by the admin.  There was too much time on a what-if and waiting for responses from Paypal and too less action.

+1

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #104 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 3:49pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Dec, 2013 at 12:42am:
I thought you wanted to know opinions on whether or not this site was sustainable? I'm giving you my opinion based on the latest news  Dont know

With two good marketers in your downline. You have nothing to lose but possibly some or alot to gain by either being a little more optimistic or just by being a little more neutral. Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Send Topic Print