Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting (Read 173328 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCSolution.com - Seems interesting
Reply #75 - 19th Nov, 2013 at 6:53pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Nov, 2013 at 6:24pm:
Since many sites only allow unlimited withdrawals from the processor people invested the most. I think it's best to keep both options open. Try to invest the same from each processor, so that you're able to cashout from whichever works best for you. Paypal problems? Use Payza. Payza monkeying around? Use Paypal.

We probably won't have a choice.  He was saying that if you invest in the shares, PP will be disabled. That is the only workaround that they can come up with to keep both the shares and PP. Since I am only really on the site for the shares I'll go with it

I know what you mean regarding the 'segregation' of investment dollars. I get that at neobux all the time since my primary investment is PP.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #76 - 19th Nov, 2013 at 7:47pm

Twickerz is the same, as well as YouGetProfit (same group, same anti money laudering policies). It seems the most "professional" big sites do it that way. The limitations of the accounts we can use for Paypal funding/withdrawal is another minus. For an US member, it probably doesn't matter that much, but for other international members it may.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #77 - 20th Nov, 2013 at 10:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Nov, 2013 at 5:28am:
I made a $50 request for funds that should happen sometime this week. It could be a coincidence but he is claiming that he was hit by a DDOS attack. If I take the $50 now then I can always reinvest it again in the future when he gets the shares back in order

I just received my payment!   Cheesy Money Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #78 - 21st Nov, 2013 at 12:46am

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Nov, 2013 at 10:17pm:
I just received my payment!   Cheesy Money Smiley

Way to go man!  Cool New
On PayPal that was, right?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #79 - 21st Nov, 2013 at 7:55am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Nov, 2013 at 12:46am:
Way to go man!  Cool New
On PayPal that was, right?

yes

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #80 - 22nd Nov, 2013 at 7:37pm

Maybe it's good that this happened. Most PTC sites get limited paypal accounts at one point or another. Neobux, CashNhits, PTCbox.... But while some fail, some manage to restore it. I think that overcoming that crisis will make the site much more trustworthy.

I wasn't considering joining and investing in PTCsolution. But if they overcome this, I just might. Even though it's a new site, having survived paypal means it's much less likely to pull a PTCbox on us. I think this outweights the site age. What do you think?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #81 - 22nd Nov, 2013 at 7:58pm

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Nov, 2013 at 7:37pm:
Maybe it's good that this happened. Most PTC sites get limited paypal accounts at one point or another. Neobux, CashNhits, PTCbox.... But while some fail, some manage to restore it. I think that overcoming that crisis will make the site much more trustworthy.

I wasn't considering joining and investing in PTCsolution. But if they overcome this, I just might. Even though it's a new site, having survived paypal means it's much less likely to pull a PTCbox on us. I think this outweights the site age. What do you think?

Unfortunately that's true.. but we still have no update on the matter.
Waiting with hands crossed.. I think I'd stick around it even without PayPal..
but surviving the crash would make the program much more appealing and help with promoting it.

Edited:
BTW, I'm currently earning a bit above $1 with just 20 active out of 60 refs.
I think it's close to my old PTCBox's rates..

There I had ~30 active out of ~200 refs earning me ~$1.5 /day. But since the ads number varied
much more there and considering tier 2 and 3 refs earnings, plus my own ($0.10/click) earnings,
I was usually getting $3-$4 / day there without including upgrade commissions that came every now and then.
I now checked my stats there and realize that if I hadn't taken the Lifetime Upgrade the end would have found me at
180-190% return over my $200 in upgrades investment.. I only managed to earn $120 out of the reseller project
so I was only at 40% ROI of that investment...

So with the current activity rates and referral commissions it will be easy to make some good money here..
and maybe pay me back my old debt with these earnings.. Smiley
« Last Edit: 22nd Nov, 2013 at 8:21pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #82 - 22nd Nov, 2013 at 9:02pm

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Nov, 2013 at 7:37pm:

Yes, absolutely. Once they establish a proper relationship with paypal, they seldom go back unless they start to fail. But, as you said, once these sites do come under compliance paypal leaves them alone.

We can also use that as a selling point, telling people that they are paypal compliant

And welcome to the team and  Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: 22nd Nov, 2013 at 9:10pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #83 - 22nd Nov, 2013 at 9:24pm

It seems they also have downline upgrade comissions more than 1 level. This is good news for you if they remain stable and inspire my trust  Wink Wink I was beggining to wonder what I'd make with my Twickerz cashouts...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #84 - 24th Nov, 2013 at 4:57pm

Thanks for joining under me ruicarlov. I appreciate it!

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #85 - 24th Nov, 2013 at 11:28pm

So what's the update with Paypal & PTCSolution? Is it back to normal or what?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #86 - 25th Nov, 2013 at 12:08am

dansbanners wrote on 24th Nov, 2013 at 11:28pm:
So what's the update with Paypal & PTCSolution? Is it back to normal or what?

Last time I checked he was still paying through his wife's account. No resolution to his account status as of yet  Dont know

People seem to be getting paid and there doesn't seem to be any complaints. Are you going to put in a dispute? I'm not sure the grounds you can dispute on unless it is because his paypal account is frozen and thus you don't want to lose your upgrade. He has said that anyone who initiates a dispute will be banned, just so you know, but I guess you expect that

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #87 - 25th Nov, 2013 at 3:24pm

Why would I want to put in a dispute with ruicarlov in my downline? Wink

So, what's the status with their revenue sharing program?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #88 - 25th Nov, 2013 at 6:39pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Nov, 2013 at 3:24pm:
Why would I want to put in a dispute with ruicarlov in my downline? Wink

So, what's the status with their revenue sharing program?

still on hold but they're working on it.

As of now you can no longer see the revenue share link on their pages but it is still active and paying. I think they did that just to keep people from trying to sign up

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #89 - 26th Nov, 2013 at 10:53pm

Weird Update on the matter :

Quote:
Dear users

PayPal just said definitely - Censored off to me and my wife. I don't understand that at all,
especially that I've asked them to review my site again and there is a response:

We appreciate the fact that you chose PayPal to send and receive payments for your transactions.

After review of your website, we show that this site, as it currently exists, would not be in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, you would be able to use PayPal as your payment processor.

Please refer to:

Under the Acceptable Use Policy, PayPal may not be used to send or receive payments that support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, “get rich quick” schemes, or certain multi-level marketing programs. In addition, only approved MLM programs may be allowed.

The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found at the following URL:
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableU
se_full&locale.x=en_US

To learn more about the Acceptable Use Policy, please refer to our Help Center page here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at
https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and ask that your continued use of PayPal be in accordance with the User Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. If you have any questions, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at euaup@paypal.co.uk.

Sincerely,
Sean
PayPal, Brand Risk Management

So as you can see my business was review by PayPal and accepted. But few hours after that my wife's account got closed.

As I promissed I'm not gonna give up. So there are quick decisions:

1. PayPal is removed
2. All PayPal withdrawals are removed and refunded so you can make a new one to Payza or EgoPay. I'm really sorry for that.
3. We are getting back revenue shares
4. I'm working on 2checkout integration so you will be able to pay with CC and maybe PayPal as well but I'm waiting for the review

I can only apologiese for that inconvinience, I'm actually really Censored off myself as I was prommised by PayPal that my account is going to be ok.
I will come back to you tommorow with some more news as there is a huge developement of PTCSolution.com going at the background as I'm not going
to leave my site.

And I replied with my thoughts here :

PTCSolution Forum

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Send Topic Print