Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clixzor (Read 3036 times)
sophieca

I love being here!

Clixzor
20th Sep, 2013 at 4:15pm

Hi,
I see this site advertised everywhere, any of you familiar with it, is it any good ?
Thanks
Sophie

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Clixzor
Reply #1 - 21st Sep, 2013 at 2:19am

I've also noticed it and it's been troubling me a bit the previous days.. the name sounds familiar somehow..

Let's see..

They have a direct referral limit (100 refs) which is kinda bad when they offer 25% of the referral clicks.
But they also offer 5% on referral purchases which is fine. Also their shares program seems to be popular
and they are transparent on the members' stats (some may not like it as I don't see any hidden nicknames etc.)..

As for the payments, they pay through many processors but payments are manual. It is said that it they pay within 24 hours
but once the site grows larger this might be an issue.. Also they're still rather new so we're not sure how things will go with
their PayPal account after they reach the bad old "too many transactions" state..

It currently has a ~50.000 members database so promoting will not be too hard at this state.
But in order to really earn from referrals (and to get 100% of your own clicks as well) you need to upgrade your account,
which is not cool..

Now for the stability part.... I have huge doubts here..
Browsing their ads page I see the following ads :

1 x $0.02 = $0.02
4 x $0.01 = $0.04
9 x $0.005 = $0.045
14 x $0.003 = $0.042
127 x $0.001 = $0.127

Total Cost : $0.274 / day (if a member earns 100%)

Since standards earn only 50% from their own clicks let's say it will be $0.137 / day per member.
Now if only half of their members are active one day their cost is : $0.137 x 25000 = $6850

Now for an online site that is only 3 months old.. how possible is it to accumulate that amount on a daily basis..? Roll Eyes
Keep in mind that I've only included the cost of the personal clicks only.. not including any referral earnings.

The shares project is probably used to help them collect all that money quickly.. but what will happen once most shares
reach their 100%? Will they be able to pay 120% and keep up? I feel it's like MyBrowserCash that works well for the first
6-12 months but starts having issues once the big investors start withdrawing their money from it..

And apart from everything else I don't like that "Don't think! Just Get On!" message they shout on their homepage...

The only thing that interests me in it, is that they have 50.000+ members and offer GridAdvertising at ~$12 / month ($0.40/day).
So since I like adding new traffic sources I might give them a try as an advertiser but I definitely don't feel safe investing in them..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print