Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clicks4cents - anyone know the status? (Read 7644 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Clicks4cents - anyone know the status?
17th Jan, 2013 at 5:51am

Though I am not a member, I observed that clicks4cents suddenly disappeared from the web. (Someone said that other forum run by Specter also disappeared.)

As I've noticed Specter is not such a person to close without notifying.

Anyone had / have contact with Specter? (Just curious and so that I can update my friends.)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Clicks4cents - anyone know the status?
Reply #1 - 17th Jan, 2013 at 4:08pm

venkat wrote on 17th Jan, 2013 at 5:51am:
Though I am not a member, I observed that clicks4cents suddenly disappeared from the web. (Someone said that other forum run by Specter also disappeared.)

As I've noticed Specter is not such a person to close without notifying.

Anyone had / have contact with Specter? (Just curious and so that I can update my friends.)

Interesting to read this.

There could be a lot I would have wanted to say about but I'll simply stop myself..

Funny thing is that Specter seemed to get along pretty well with ptc-investigations admin,
and now he's in his not-recommended list while a couple of months ago the site was in his
elite list... But as we've learned so far anything can change overnight in the PTC world..
so it shouldn't surprise us. I believe there should be no elite lists at all.. it's all an advertising trick.

Keep in mind that beside the fact that I respect Specter's marketing skills due to his long
experience and commitement in the industry, I'm negative against his lack of control of his
formal communication ability, based on his activity in GetPaidReview, which will also not be
tolerated here as well.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #2 - 19th Jan, 2013 at 1:02pm

Though his activity in GPR seemed some kind of persistent, he never sounded dishonest.

Still, the way it disappeared has triggered many other questions, more particularly about his health. (Many people in other forums just talk about his health, and very few were amused. None of them pointed him a runner.)

I too have a thinking about his health. That's why I asked here about any contact.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 19th Jan, 2013 at 1:45pm

No he wasn't dishonest at any case.
He just couldn't talk without offending and swearing.. which in my opinion is bad for business.
I hope he's ok with his health though.  Undecided Please let us know if you get any news.

IP Logged

hadid
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 2nd Mar, 2013 at 6:47pm

No he wasn't dishonest by the side of every assignment.
He righteous couldn't parley exclusive of offending and swearing.. Which in my belief is bad in support of small business.
I hope he's ok with his strength though.  Undecided Please permit us know if you obtain every news.

IP Logged

Specter

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 6th Jun, 2014 at 3:31pm

So about Clicks4Cents...

In short, i had some very  Censored problems in my life all in the space of 4 days.
I know i didnt do the right thing, but there is really no way i could have done the proper thing, i know this doesnt justify it, but thats what i got for you guys.
So to all of you who were at loss when i closed Clicks4Cents i am sorry  Undecided Embarrassed

I have refunded some people threw out these months, very slowly as my income is very limited, but i have been doing it.
So, if you were upgraded or had advertisement credits in Clicks4Cents shoot me a pm, i will try to refund you as i can.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 8th Jun, 2014 at 1:45am

That's fair enough mate.. nobody should judge you if problems in your life caused the closing.
I bet most of us would have done the same thing..

It's just business after all.. Things can go well or not..
I don't see why people always expect that it will be easy to stay alive and even profitable in this business..

Also regarding how people react on a failure I would simply like to quote something I usually say to myself every time I fail on something big.. (it's inspired from a film).

"Alright you failed big.. You really failed.. So what? Everyone can fail big a lot of times.. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print